Bring4th

Full Version: George Lucas and the Annunaki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have always been a huge star wars fan but I must admit that this one had escaped me until now.

Ra said:
Quote:The two six oh oh [2,600], approximately, time was the second time— we correct ourselves— three six oh oh [3,600], approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

So Ra refers to the Annunaki as 'Anak'.

Then we have the star wars quote:

Quote:Questioner: You mentioned the word “Empire” in relation to the Orion group. I have thought for some time that the movie Star Wars was somehow an allegory, in part, for what is actually happening. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct in the same way that a simple children’s story is an allegory for physical/philosophical/social complex distortion/understanding.

So how did Lucas make the connection?

Darth Vader represents the 'fall' and 'rise' of Lucifer, first a Jedi and warrior of the light, then lured to the dark side only to later once again join the forces of 'good'.

His other name?
Anakin

Anak(Annunaki)Kin(child) = Child of the Annunaki.

Clever George!
If that was the case perhaps Daath Vader would be a more appropriate name.

Only siths deal in absolutes.
The siths has always in minority, looks just as Ra said that the numbers of STS are one tenth of the Confederation.