Bring4th

Full Version: a bit of love for Scott Mandelker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this is Scott Mandelker's youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUn...ature=plcp

in it, he has recorded sessions of his regular study group around the Law of One. Although he does all the talking, he does take skype questions during the session, so there is some back and forth between himself and the group.

he has done an extensive series of studies, in particular on the archetypal mind and also one of self healing, and there are like at least 10 or 15 talks in each series.

some of the earlier sessions are broken down into sets of 4 because of the youtube limitations on upload lengths at the time (which has since been lifted).

Mr Mandelker does have his foibles, and can be an aquired taste, but he has lived a well seasoned life full of self inquiry and is well grounded in psychology, buddhism, and Ra.

some of the best moments are when Scott goes into an aside and beings up anecdotes from his own life, own experience; connecting the theory to a lived moment; bringing 'light' to bear on a particular catalyst.

I will admit; there have been many enjoyable hours listening to a random talk from this guy in the last 12 months for me. He is quite an asset Smile

plenum
Hey Plenum,

I'm with you on this one, I enjoy the channel too, especially the discussion tangents.

From the many hours of listening I've gained much new insight but there's one burr in my mind about his understanding of chakra balancing.
Mandelker states often that the red ray cannot be blocked and doesn't need clearing the way 2-6 need clearing (also the violet doesn't need clearing as it's the totality of the rays). He further suggests that the working is not chakra by chakra, but all must be considered together.

Note this passage:

(74.6)
Ra: I am Ra. The indigo center is indeed most important for the work of the adept. However, it cannot, no matter how crystallized, correct to any extent whatsoever imbalances or blockages in other energy centers. They must needs be cleared seriatim from red upwards.

I don't see any contradiction about the violet ray from Ra and Q'uo, but the red ray and serial necessity issues seems to be a total contradiction.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this issue. I must needs to clear my confusion, seriatim or otherwise.
Does he have any mp3s? I'm looking for something I can listen to while I drive around for work.
Jerome, this quote seems to suggest that the red ray can be blocked and needs to be balanced:

Quote:50.2 Questioner: In the last session [you] made the statement that experiences are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Could you expand on that and give us a definition of what you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. It takes some consideration to accomplish the proper perspective for grasping the sense of the above information. The south or negative pole is one which attracts. It pulls unto itself those things magnetized to it. So with the mind/body/spirit complex. The in-flow of experience is of the south pole influx. You may consider this a simplistic statement.

The only specific part of this correctness is that the red-ray or foundation energy center, being the lowest or root energy center of the physical vehicle, will have the first opportunity to react to any experience. In this way only, you may see a physical locus of the south pole being identified with the root energy center. In every facet of mind and body the root or foundation will be given the opportunity to function first.

What is this opportunity but survival? This is the root possibility of response and may be found to be characteristic of the basic functions of both mind and body. You will find this instinct the strongest, and once this is balanced much is open to the seeker. The south pole then ceases blocking the experiential data and higher energy centers of mind and body become availed of the opportunity to use the experience drawn to it.
(05-28-2013, 05:10 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Does he have any mp3s? I'm looking for something I can listen to while I drive around for work.

There are websites that will convert youtube videos to mp3 files for you but I've never had much luck with the free ones--sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. If I spent a lot of time in the car, I would definitely invest in an application to do this for me since I listen to youtube interviews all the time.

Aloneness

Been listening for awhile now, he's a great teacher. Thanks for posting, plenum!

Aloneness

I remember seeing Scott Mandelker's youtube videos where he talked a bit about LOO, then I went to David Wilcock's site and read bit more about his LOO thing. I realized Scott Mandelker came from a very genuine place, not really sure how to describe this... Scott is so down to earth. He has a soothing, therapist's voice and his kindness seeps thru.
@ Aloneness - no probs!

- -

@ rie

well, Mr Mandelker does happen to be a Taurus, so maybe that's the 'soothing, therapist's voice' you are hearing BigSmile

seriously, though, he is a very good teacher - able to articulate and present to his audience.

he's introduced me to many alternative ways to re-perspectivise (warning, that is a made-up plenum word : d) things.

(y)
lol (y) Taurus/Venus rules throat area so indeed it rules golden tones, which Mr. Mandelker has! Yep very good, patient teacher... would love to hear more from him.
a good talk here with lots of cross-cultural references and a historical perspective too. Scott is sparkling here BigSmile

Scott Mandelker PhD: Buddhist & Taoist Meditation Practices
It's THAT good huh? LOL
(05-28-2013, 05:10 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Does he have any mp3s? I'm looking for something I can listen to while I drive around for work.

I use the java downloader Savevid.com to grab youtube videos.

Then I use Free 3GP Video Converter to convert them into mp3.

This is actually what I do for music mp3s these days.
Any idea what the triangle-inside-circle symbol on his site is? I looked, but couldn't find info on it.
(10-30-2013, 12:49 AM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea what the triangle-inside-circle symbol on his site is? I looked, but couldn't find info on it.

its a beautiful symbol indeed.

I use it myself, but without the double lined circle, and without the centering dot.
[deleted]
(10-30-2013, 11:58 AM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]SCOTT MANDELKER IS GOD. Smile

indeed.

although his advocacy of urine therapy ...

hmmm.
[deleted]
if you listen to enough of his shows, eventually the topic will come up. It's hilarious to listen to. But hey, whatever rocks your boat BigSmile
Scott has just started a new series where he is doing commentary on each of the Ra sessions, one by one.

this is his analysis/take on Session 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VQtS9-2YGE

if you've never heard Mr Mandelker before, you might be in for a treat. He has some great anecdotes/life stories, and I personally find him quite amusing and clear in what he has to say.

he been a student of the Ra material for many many years; and is an accomplished teacher/clarifier in his own right.

excellent communication skills.
Thanks for the link. Checking it out now.
he's amazing!
I like what he says about the Confederation having a Central Thought Complex available to all in the Confederation.

However I don't agree that Wanderers only get positive greeting and 3D natives only get negative greetings.

I've gotten my share of negative greetings.

Edit: He says that negative greeting of wanderers is rare.
Listened to the first session. Somehow Mandelker translated "This Confederation works with the planetary spheres of seven of your galaxies, if you will, and is responsible for the callings of the densities of these galaxies." to mean that the seven solar systems represent the seven chakras. I'm not seeing that connection at all.

He also suggested that Ra had conflated the term solar system and galaxy, yet Ra knew of the differences very well and insisted on using the term galaxy due to their experience with time/space.

Also he said that dual activated types on Earth were 4D wanderers. Yet Ra says that the dual-activated are 4D native.
On the second commentary, Mandelker says there is more human distortion in the connotation of the phrase "out of control" = "dangerous and destructive". "So safe and helpful and acceptable is in control?" so you see how language has been co-opted to serve the negative agenda"
Ok, I call bullshit on the negative agenda and that phrase in this case. He is merely using "control" as a trigger word and totally disregarding the various connotations of "control" which rely on context, just as the term "ego" or "love" strongly rely on context. The negative use of control is where bypassing of acceptance is used for some type of domination purpose, *always*. However, when something is "out of control", the implication is simply where one is *not conscious of their behavior*. Utterly amazing what people try to get away with.

"In fifth density the manifestation of the physical complex is more and more under the control of the conscious mind complex"
"The calling of the adept may be likened to those nerve and muscle actions over which the mind/body/spirit complex has conscious control."

michael430

[deleted]
(03-30-2014, 06:25 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2014, 03:55 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]He also suggested that Ra had conflated the term solar system and galaxy, yet Ra knew of the differences very well and insisted on using the term galaxy due to their experience with time/space.

I think there was a thread here very recently talking about this. Ra calls a solar system a galaxy, and a galaxy a LOGOS....right?

"We use the term known to your people by the sound vibration complex “galaxy.” We accept that some galaxies contain one system of planetary and solar groups, others containing several. However, the importance of the locus in infinite time/space dimensionality is so little that we accept the distortion implicit in such an ambiguous term."

There is just as much of our solar system in time/space as there is in space/time. We are largely ignorant of that condition, however. In time/space things are associated by like-natured resonance or affinity rather than by spatial proximity. However, the opportunity to express like-natured resonance is going to be determined to some degree by the characteristics offered by the space/time, spatially proximate, logos common to the groups.

Where things are resonant in time/space, the spatial distance which separates them does not matter as far as ability to communicate information or share their beingness. The Reciprocal System of Theory would explain non-local (time/space) phenomena such as Einstein's spooky action at a distance as entities being coupled in a time/space dimension (a "hidden variable").

michael430

[deleted]
(03-30-2014, 03:55 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Listened to the first session. Somehow Mandelker translated "This Confederation works with the planetary spheres of seven of your galaxies, if you will, and is responsible for the callings of the densities of these galaxies." to mean that the seven solar systems represent the seven chakras. I'm not seeing that connection at all.

He also suggested that Ra had conflated the term solar system and galaxy, yet Ra knew of the differences very well and insisted on using the term galaxy due to their experience with time/space.

Also he said that dual activated types on Earth were 4D wanderers. Yet Ra says that the dual-activated are 4D native.

Some clarifications here:

1. I never intended to imply the seven solar systems equate to the seven chakras -- I said that the seven solar systems can be thought of as 7 chakras in a unified collective being of these 7 solar systems.

2. I am not implying Ra misunderstands ("conflates," i.e. mistakes) the difference between galaxy and solar system, I simply said they've used the term galaxy for what we term solar system:

16.35 [Ra identifies their term-usage as indicating our solar system, and recognizes alternate human-usage]
Ra: I am Ra. I see the confusion. We have difficulty with your language. The galaxy term must be split. We call galaxy that vibrational complex that is local. Thus, your sun is what we would call the center of a galaxy. We see you have another meaning for this term.

10.16 [Ra affirms their term-usage to indicate both single & multiple planetary/solar "groups" or systems]
Ra: I am Ra. We use the term known to your people by the sound vibration complex “galaxy.” We accept that some galaxies contain one system of planetary and solar groups, others containing several.

3. Of course, the double-bodied or dual-activated entities are native to 4D, and being here incarnate, can surely be deemed "wanderers."

63.13 [Ra identifies entities incarnating with "double body in activation" as "fourth density entities"]
Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body.

Scott Mandelker
Pages: 1 2