Bring4th

Full Version: Cayce and the 'Hall of Records'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is how Ra describes how Cayce did what Cayce did:

Quote:14.32 Questioner: Where did the information come from that Edgar Cayce channeled?

Ra: I am Ra. We have explained before that the intelligent infinity is brought into intelligent energy from eighth density or the octave. The one vibratory sound complex called Edgar used this gateway to view the present, which is not the continuum you experience but the potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere. The term your peoples have used for this is the “Akashic Record” or the “Hall of Records.” This is the last question which you may now ask.

who else has had access to the Hall of Records?

(I guess anyone who has penetrated intelligent infinity). But who else has used this abliity in the way Cayce did, and left a record of the things that they saw?
I am sure anyone can do it if they know how to put themselves into a trance while holding the intention, which I have attempted partially to no avail. Getting into trance is hard for some.
(05-27-2013, 05:16 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]who else has had access to the Hall of Records?
C.W. Leadbeater, Alice A. Bailey, and Rudolf Steiner, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, have written about it. It's just the planetary mind or "noosphere" we all share, with a different type of conscious relationship to it. No hall, no records - unless that is what you personally bring to it.
(05-27-2013, 09:15 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2013, 05:16 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]who else has had access to the Hall of Records?
It's just the planetary mind or "noosphere" we all share, with a different type of conscious relationship to it. No hall, no records - unless that is what you personally bring to it.

That's not factual. I believe the scope of these "records" are universal considering the fact Ra mentions 8th density. Unless you meant to say "universal mind". Of course a mere human could not comprehend the entire thing.
C.W. Leadbeater, Alice A. Bailey, and Rudolf Steiner, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, have written about it. It's just the planetary mind or "noosphere" we all share, with a different type of conscious relationship to it. No hall, no records - unless that is what you personally bring to it.

I have read some of Cosmic Memory by Rudolph Steiner and found it very interesting. He was writing at the turn of the century so his view of evolution is intriguing to someone who is used to Darwin's theory. For him the planet evolves along with the races of humanity, taking on more solid forms as our patterns of thought become more rigid.
(05-27-2013, 06:42 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
It's just the planetary mind or "noosphere" we all share, with a different type of conscious relationship to it. No hall, no records - unless that is what you personally bring to it.

That's not factual. I believe the scope of these "records" are universal considering the fact Ra mentions 8th density. Unless you meant to say "universal mind". Of course a mere human could not comprehend the entire thing.
Had to laugh at that. What is "factual". It's "8th density" as experienced in yellow ray. What can yellow ray allow? Yes, "mind" is ultimately universal, but the one that is immediately related is the familiar personal, followed by planetary (this logos) - actually just as described by Ra, which is one of the reasons I give some credence to the material.
(05-27-2013, 07:28 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2013, 06:42 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]

Had to laugh at that. What is "factual". It's "8th density" as experienced in yellow ray. What can yellow ray allow? Yes, "mind" is ultimately universal, but the one that is immediately related is the familiar personal, followed by planetary (this logos) - actually just as described by Ra, which is one of the reasons I give some credence to the material.
You now have my understanding.
(05-27-2013, 07:01 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]

I have read some of Cosmic Memory by Rudolph Steiner and found it very interesting. He was writing at the turn of the century so his view of evolution is intriguing to someone who is used to Darwin's theory. For him the planet evolves along with the races of humanity, taking on more solid forms as our patterns of thought become more rigid.
I have Nick Thomas' "Science Between Space and Counterspace" and "Creative Evolution" by Henri Bergson, both of which present some very interesting material regarding how "mind" works (without the appeal to reductionism).
(05-27-2013, 07:01 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]

This reminds me of something Abraham said (Esther Hicks) about how everything we experience in our world was originally thought, which being thought over and over again became more and more dense. Cayce also said that originally this earth was much less "solid," or something to that effect.
Hi, channel fans.

[quote='plenum' pid='123259' dateline='1369646185']

Quote:who else has had access to the Hall of Records?
I guess she could have too:
http://www.lesjardinsdhildegarde.com/
[ I don't see an english button. . .]

I am not religious, and
my wife tried some of her stuff, and it works !!

EDIT to add:
Here are some names to search for, who translated her books.
Dr Gottfried Hertzka (Ed du Parvis) (Ed Résiac)
Dr Wighard Strehlow (Ed François Xavier de Guibert) (Ed Dangles)
Michael Gienger (Ed Trédaniel)
. . .etc. . .on the site.

Blue skies.
(05-29-2013, 02:46 PM)C-JEAN Wrote: [ -> ]H
I guess she could have too:
http://www.lesjardinsdhildegarde.com/
[ I don't see an english button. . .]

thanks C-JEAN.

I was also reminded of this quote ('I LOVE my QUotes!')

about contact/connection/gateway/channel/randomhole to intelligent infinity in one's energy field:

"6.1 The healing ability, like all other, what this instrument would call paranormal abilities, is effected by the opening of a pathway or shuttle into intelligent infinity.

There are many upon your plane who have a random hole or gateway in their spirit energy field, sometimes created by the ingestion of chemicals such as, what this instrument would call LSD, who are able, randomly and without control, to tap into energy sources.

They may or may not be entities who wish to serve.

The purpose of carefully and consciously opening this channel is to serve in a more dependable way, in a more commonplace or usual way, as seen by the distortion complex of the healer.

To others there may appear to be miracles.

To the one who has carefully opened the door to intelligent infinity this is ordinary; this is commonplace; this is as it should be.

The life experience becomes somewhat transformed and the great work goes on."

miracles, miracles!

[/quote]