Bring4th

Full Version: What I need help with right now:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is, in no particular order a list of things I need help with and what I am willing to do in return.

1: Need 1 old timey farm music that is free to use on a non profit student exam game. Method of recording is irrelevant as long as it sounds "old timey" and fun. In return will repay with a song I make for the author. Preferred length 5-8 minutes.

2: Need "cutesy" drawn pictures of farm animals:

Cow
Horse
Pig
Sheep
Chicken
Cat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Hound
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anserinae

In return will ask for higher self and or guardian forces to help you in one random act in a way that is clearly and unquestioningly obvious to you. If no such act appears within a accetable period of time I will be able to pay in bitcoins to a current market rate of 50eur. Though I prefer to do this without money, naturally. Good will and helpful energies all around in preference.

Pictures should be roughly 100x100pixels but if you wish to make larger I do not object. All from the side roughly looking at the same direction and in the same color scheme. Idea is for these to be used as the unit graphics for a game. Artist for both the pictures and the music will be named in the credits of the game. Game is a simple student version of bejeweled but with farm animals.

3. If someone wishes to meet with me I predict I will be available for a in person meet between 7.6 and 9.6 (that is 7th to 9th of the 6th month) in Amsterdam. I Will hand out nuggets of strangeness and gifts of random interactions to those that bump into me. Prepare to have a steady drone go on and on in your ear that just goes "smoke.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p54dzIJSd6I "

Aloneness

Hi! I'd like to meet but I feel a bit panicky just thinking about going to Amsterdam because of the energy there, it's too much. Plus, I live somewhat like a hermit.
Thats why my friends and I are going there. To reduce the level of panickyness. BigSmile

Aloneness

What do you mean?
Generally the consumption of mild hallucinogenics in safe environments (I shall visit with a friend/Group of friends in combination with a general invite from the most spiritual / friendly community I know of *points at b4*) has a relaxing quality.

I've been in a very hard study program for my own with an insane level of stress due to separation, awakening, my dimensional travels ETC.

SO. I feel stressed and panicky and thats why I'm going to dam. The energies if you are alone are very stressful for the first few days. But after that or if you are in a group it is a very good relaxing vacation consisting of sitting in coffeeshops and watching weird people walk in with tremendous worries and stress and then walk out, for the most part, without any stress or worry. It's psychologically helpful for me. Thus. I'm inviting as many people as want to come to join our group for this little foray.

Schedule consists of arriving, eating, heading to a coffeeshop, eating/Smoking, heading to a massageplace (not the prostituty kind but the put hands on back and press in a circular motion until muscles release kind), bath, back to smoking, eating, smoking/eating and a nap. followed by shopping and night sleep, followed by the next day of doing what ever I / friends/ group decides is most fun. Which for me will be walking around and observing people while having bloodshot eyes and a propensity to giggle.

Not for everyone but if it floats your boat. Confirm here if you are interested (this applies to everyone, PM's are good too but its better if everyone knows who might be coming).

This includes all already left old farts (Would love to see you GW-V/Shinny/etc) and all whom I have disagreements here with (This includes people who may or may not think I have a problem with them while I only have problems with behaviors not with the person doing the behavior in itself. But hey, its semantics) as well as as a blanket invite to anyone who knows me in the chat.

So thats about 30-50 people I've invited from B4 of which I'll be glad if 1-4 show up for this ex-tempore weekend away in Dam sitting and letting our guardian characters play with one another. Wink

Aloneness

Sounds like you'll be having a great time. hope you'll feel much more relaxed afterwards.
I'll stick to my hermit sessions because I can't go to any big city anymore. Wink

This actually made me think and cry because I'd really love to be with like minded people and just relax for awhile.
The only mini-vacation I can think of at the moment is a glass of fine red wine.
Hello Not Sure, I can't help you with #1 (I'm no composer) nor with #3 (Amsterdam is far) but I can help you with #2 (I'm an illustrator). I don't usually work for free, especially since I already have a pretty big workload, but I'm feeling this one. No need of payback is required. When you say "cutesy" drawings, do you have an example for style? Also, what's your deadline? Please PM me with details if you want me to help you with your project Smile
(05-29-2013, 12:37 AM)vervex Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Not Sure, I can't help you with #1 (I'm no composer) nor with #3 (Amsterdam is far) but I can help you with #2 (I'm an illustrator). I don't usually work for free, especially since I already have a pretty big workload, but I'm feeling this one. No need of payback is required. When you say "cutesy" drawings, do you have an example for style? Also, what's your deadline? Please PM me with details if you want me to help you with your project Smile

Will PM for details soon.

Still could use help with numbers 1 and 3 Tongue
A new request.

I had a fiery debate today about if its appropriate for a 28 year old to be friends with a 11 year old.

I see no objection to being friends with anyone regardless of how old they are, from newborn to ancient. I see no logic in the argument of not being able to be friends. Looking for input on this.
(05-29-2013, 08:31 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]A new request.

I had a fiery debate today about if its appropriate for a 28 year old to be friends with a 11 year old.

I see no objection to being friends with anyone regardless of how old they are, from newborn to ancient. I see no logic in the argument of not being able to be friends. Looking for input on this.

I believe it is appropriate so long there is no abuse of any kind from the older friend's part (though this applies to any friendship as well). Children and pre-teens are very impressionable. If the intent for friendship and growth is pure however, then it can be extremely beneficial for both.

I imagine in this particular case the older person is a male? Although I understand to a certain extent why parents would want to shield their children from the horrors of paedophilia, saying all friendships with an older man are inappropriate is a fear-based reaction which can be detrimental. In the case we're talking about an older woman, I'm surprised this would come up as inappropriate as it is societally seen as good for women to take care and sometimes even form friendships with kids. Double standards.
Voices in the Dark, A story about a Chapter Master called Dante that has visions that eventually lead to a new age of peace after a better understanding of the principle of warp corruption. Set in the world of WH40K. Contains a copious amount of typos and needs a betareader but never got around to having one. Posting here because of potential curiosity amidst forum posters. Material is generally darkish and violent. Not recommended for the squeamish.

Actually, Prefer to send it via PM if anyone is interested because I have a feeling that it would probably not be appreciated in public for the potential readers of this forum Tongue I dont feel like getting a 3rd strike for "being outside of the box".
PM me for reading material!