Bring4th

Full Version: Guide comes through
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I was asking my guide to just let me die, and shedding some tears. I felt overcome by sadness and stomach pains. I then looked at my dog, and he's the reason I stick around.
When I was driving to a friend's home, this was the song that played on the radio. What makes you beautiful by One Direction.

I believe this was sent by my guide. I realize that in their eyes I am beautiful. A song I needed to hear.

So tell me, when has your spirit guide came through in a time of need. Any special moments when you've felt down and something happens that turns it around?
Nothing is by accident, nothing is by coincidence. All is perfect.

Tibetan Dzoghcen text:

Thams cad mnyam rdzogs sgyu ma’i rang bzhin la
Bzang ngan blang dor med pas dgod re bro

Translated:

Since everything is but an illusion,
Perfect in being what it is,
Having nothing to do with good or bad,
Acceptance or rejection,
One might as well burst out laughing!

~ Longchenpa (1308-1364)

Unbound

Yeah, my guides often pop up with pleasant surprises when I am feeling lost or confused. Honestly, I think a lot of my experiences like that have really helped me to ground my beliefs in daily experience. I have had too many phenomenal experiences to want to try to deny things anymore, now I work towards accepting the truth of the paradox of simultaneous unity and separation each day and trying to build a creation within creation that will spark unseen creations.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Gemini Wolf. Smile
Hey Gemini Wolf, we never talked , nor communicated in the same forum discussions, but i've been around here for a while and your posts always piqued my curiosity , to say the least, i felt you man, and you are a gentle person that has been given hard catalyst here. Hold on my friend, stay inside and this holy reality will unfold for you too. I trust you , brother. Smile

Here, this song is for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMUddV4V7ss
I often add the numbers on the clock out of habit. The other day I was getting 11s.

[Image: h1Rph.jpg]

81.12 Questioner: The eleventh archetype would then be the Experience of the Body which represents the catalyst which has been processed by the mind/body/spirit complex and is called the Enchantress because it produces further seed for growth. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

I think my guides are telling me to get a job. I was playing with random numbers as well and I got a lot of references to "join the army."

Heh. Apparently, I need to compromise on my principles if I am going to go anywhere. I tend to reject certain paths because I don't find them positive towards what I consider a better and more peaceful world. It seems joining the military would help me balance certain feelings I have towards governmental power. And part of me secretly likes it after all. I love guns. I just don't like bullets going into people.
I love it when guides come through like that. Huzzah GW!! Smile
(05-28-2013, 08:48 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So tell me, when has your spirit guide came through in a time of need. Any special moments when you've felt down and something happens that turns it around?

Many times. Here's two special moments that I will never forget:

1) During 2nd quarter 2004, my business hit a very bad patch and I was contemplating closing it down. One day, not knowing what to do and full of self-doubt, I walked aimlessly into a book shop. As I turned round a corner, a book dropped in front of me. I picked it up and saw the book title, "The Diamond Cutter". I was so intrigued with the title that I read the whole book at the book shop and eventually bought it. My business turned around after I did everything that was recommended in the book.

2) In 1997, my business colleague and I were working on a consulting assignment in Jakarta. When my part of the assignment was completed, I told my colleague that I will fly home that Friday. He persuaded me to stay on for a couple of days so that both of us can fly back on Sunday. I refused and went ahead to book my flight for Friday. On the way to the airport that Friday, the taxi I was in was hit by another car. By the time the police turned up, I have already missed my flight. The police sent me back to the hotel, I checked back in, and grumbled to my colleague about missing the flight. That night, the news reported that the plane crashed, killing all 100+ passengers and crew.

Brittany

My guys drop this one on me all the time:

(05-28-2013, 10:14 PM)Alex Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Gemini Wolf, we never talked , nor communicated in the same forum discussions, but i've been around here for a while and your posts always piqued my curiosity , to say the least, i felt you man, and you are a gentle person that has been given hard catalyst here. Hold on my friend, stay inside and this holy reality will unfold for you too. I trust you , brother. Smile

Here, this song is for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMUddV4V7ss

Thanks. Not normally my style of music, but the words rang true to me. The pain is an illusion. I'm feeling better today. Just sort of dreading going back to work on Monday after being off for about 6 months. I was also upset that my stomach was hurting. Will be seeing the doctor tomorrow.
well, its great that you're going back to work!!

***MONEY***

lol

did you miss your friends at your workplace Gemini?
(05-29-2013, 03:16 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]well, its great that you're going back to work!!

***MONEY***

lol

did you miss your friends at your workplace Gemini?

Yeah, the job pays $48k / year, so not too bad.
Didn't really miss my colleagues at work. They aren't really friends.
I just dread giving presentations, something we have to do every few months. Plus end of the year and midyear reviews are somewhat involved. Plus there's really intricate reports we have to do for the business, that I might not be able to get my mind around.

I'm going back part time to start, so the money won't be nearly as good. That should be for a month or so. At least my disability insurance on my home is now paying me for past months. It's making the mortgage payments. I should have my mortgage paid for the next 3-4 months if it all works out. That with my fulltime income will give me the income to get my central a/c fixed (about $6000 and I might be able to make payments on it, hopefully).

My dog is being lazy today, just like me. He sleeps a lot, and when I go over to hug him, he isn't too responsive. He sort of just tolerates it. But I don't know what he's thinking. I don't know if he gets irritated, or if because I'm his master/owner, that he loves me even when he's sleeping and I'm hugging on him.

I do feel better now. I think my guide had come through in the past, but I don't remember any other specific times.

Thank you all who liked my original post.

I once saw a touching scene of a film from an older woman who had passed on, and was in the afterlife. It made me really grateful to be alive, and to be hopeful to live to old age. Being here and breathing is a gift. Sometimes that's hard to realize.
(05-29-2013, 03:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I do feel better now. I think my guide had come through in the past, but I don't remember any other specific times.

Remember your dream my friend, where you said you were riding a Lion, and I replied that was very symbolic, you asked me how so, and I posted an image of the tarot card "Strength"? Smile Smile
(05-29-2013, 06:14 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2013, 03:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I do feel better now. I think my guide had come through in the past, but I don't remember any other specific times.

Remember your dream my friend, where you said you were riding a Lion, and I replied that was very symbolic, you asked me how so, and I posted an image of the tarot card "Strength"? Smile Smile

I do now. Though the details of the dream are somewhat vague. I think this can give me the strength to return to work, and stick with it, instead of taking the easy rode of disability.
(05-29-2013, 06:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2013, 06:14 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]

I do now. Though the details of the dream are somewhat vague. I think this can give me the strength to return to work, and stick with it, instead of taking the easy rode of disability.

I don't know why, but I get a strong sense that you will completely enjoy going back to work. Let us know how it goes!
There is really something to be said for hearing the right song at the right time BigSmile It can completely transform your state of mind.

The only time I have had a guide actively contact me was one time when I was very depressed at the state of my life. I came home from work and was lying on my bed complaining about everything. My girlfriend came over to comfort me and even my cat seemed to tell I was upset and came over and sat on my chest and I heard a voice that cut right through my internal monologue that simply said "be thankful to God for what you have." The voice was right, I realized that I have so much to be grateful for Smile

It was actually that experience last year that brought me to join Bring4th I think. I wanted to find somewhere where I could talk about this sort of thing with people BigSmile
Because of my bipolar (a part of schizoaffective), I get moments where I feel elated. These usually are brief, but I had that moment twice today. Work will probably be an adventure. Just not looking forward to giving presentations there. Or filling out my mid year review. Those take a lot of work.
When I was young I had a very rough time socially in my school. I would go out in the middle of a forest by my house and get lost (found) in it and pray and sing pretty loudly. After one particularly rough day I went out and just meditated face-first in the dirt. After a bit of time passed, I looked up and saw a beautiful young doe looking at me with big eyes. We stared into each other's eyes for a minute. I knew I was looking into the eyes of the Creator. The moment we shared touched and healed me in ways that I can hardly even comprehend.

Aloneness

This one's for you, Gemini.
It turns out my mom had a heating pad, which I'm now using. It really helps with my stomach pains.
Also took a Tagamet. I may have an ulcer. I don't know, but it's right in the pit of my stomach and
radiates to my back like in the kidneys.
Also drinking some Stomach Ease tea.
Feeling much better now because of the heating blanket.

Thanks Aloneness for the song, and thinking about me.
This What Makes You Beautiful song I posted still gives me hope. It still gives me a view on how my angels and guides see me. Plus how I am viewed by my social memory complex. Indeed, I don't know how beautiful I am in their eyes, but with their unconditional love, I'm sure it is great. I'm on an anti-depressant now, and I feel that is helping. Currently I don't have the longing to go home that I've had many times before. Where I am is home. There will be plenty of time for 6D when I get there.
*hug*

Once the glaring light is not so glaring you'll see how many little visits from your guides you get every single day, without fail.
(05-28-2013, 11:04 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I often add the numbers on the clock out of habit. The other day I was getting 11s.

[Image: h1Rph.jpg]

81.12 Questioner: The eleventh archetype would then be the Experience of the Body which represents the catalyst which has been processed by the mind/body/spirit complex and is called the Enchantress because it produces further seed for growth. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

I think my guides are telling me to get a job. I was playing with random numbers as well and I got a lot of references to "join the army."

Heh. Apparently, I need to compromise on my principles if I am going to go anywhere. I tend to reject certain paths because I don't find them positive towards what I consider a better and more peaceful world. It seems joining the military would help me balance certain feelings I have towards governmental power. And part of me secretly likes it after all. I love guns. I just don't like bullets going into people.

ahh i too have seen many 11, 111, 11:11 etc etc in the past few days. Alot of 2's more recently though.