Bring4th

Full Version: What has Law of One changed for your life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How has the Law of One changed your life? Did it make you feel better? Or did it drag up thoughts and memories that you have kept hidden under the carpet?

Since I've been reading LOO materials elsewhere and also joined in the conversations on this forum, the speed of my awakening has increased quite a bit. I have tried to integrate and balance the LOO into events and perspectives, discovering the clarity and energetic agreement in them.

Negative events, while still difficult for me, is now more of a call of challenge... rather than a moment of frustration. The challenge to see it as a life lesson and to think of how to integrate it into myself, and also in reverse, how to integrate myself into the overall shared experience.

How has the Law of One changed your life? I welcome everyone to add their side to this grand story, so that we may all learn from each other.
Perhaps the question should be "How did the LOO not change your life?" lol... Asking how it changed my life would be akin to asking me if I felt the sudden stop after falling off the cliff. Yes, yes I did!
Hi Creationist,

It’s helping me ground to myself. It makes sense out of the universe, all the vast reaches of time and space, and the infinite organization of the smallest crystal or flower, my internal promptings, history – it’s not only a unified theory of everything, but where I participate in a way that is creative, is bound by no rules except internal ethical ones. My act of getting on this board and responding is one with anything I know of how my hand works – cellular structure; infinitesimal, infinite mitochondrial structure, the ten million energy molecules of ATP which convert to ADP every second in each of the billions of cells in my hands as I write this is sutured to the sun and the far reaches of space...is one with my spelling and writing and pondering how to respectfully love on your question. Before LL, I was perpetually unsatisfied, confused, reaching, passionately hungry for answers, eternally disappointed when the limitations of this or that theory became evident.

I noticed today while reading another source which had gaps and distortions that I was able to fairly peacefully translate and fill in the gaps.

Whatever messes were there in my life - red ray chakra stuff: survival/money issues, physical ailments; yellow ray chakra stuff - separated from wife; family of origin stuff, giving my children enough love; and so on and so forth - before LL are pretty much still with me, but some even seem to want to attenuate when I add meditation into the mix.

As I think about it some more, even though a lot of the change of the last year hasn't been directly attributable to LL material, LL material definitely enabled it. Once I had a big theory of everything that satisfied my passion for clarity and understanding, I could move inwards and concentrate on more personal things rather than spending so much more energy sprinting around trying to understand. So I actually took a couple big hiatus' this year from reading LOO and went inside. But the LOO is a touchstone, is a foundation, even when I'm not actively studying.

Love and Light,
Dreamweaver.
I agree with you. Since long ago, I have stared at my hands, at my palm, wondering about all the cells that made up my body. I have always been extremely empathic too, feeling the joys and pains of other people or things dearly. So I found it strange that supposedly everything are just dead objects, disconnected and without joy. And that even people are separated and fight for themselves.

However, now, I can think of everything as interconnected. The interdependent relationships between all objects and elements, working together in this whirlpool of actions. By looking at each object and event and the many strands of relationship, I am able to grasp more of the oneness of it all.

LOO has enabled me to feel this connectivity. Even if for some reason everything that was said by LOO is a complete lie, I have now expanded my mind to create more connections than ever before... Sorta like diving into a pool of skittles and feeling all the skittles around you... (if you like skittles) =) All of this isn't dependent of a Faith on some reading materials, but the expansion of my openmindedness and awareness.
Whoops. Hit "reply" by accident.
Mmm I love Skittles. hahaha

Finding the Law of One has been like reading volume two of a great book series, as compared to my life before I found it. It offers me a different perspective on the experience of my path, and helps in that way for me to achieve balance. I have a feeling that I would be learning the same lessons whether or not I was here, but I just wouldn't have quite as broad of a perspective on how to deal with those experiences. It's definitely helped me spiritually mature. Smile

seejay21

The LOO material has helped me reconsile my awakening expierence from over 20 years ago. Others believe??!!?? Amazing. I have known about LOO from my experience, but have only recently discovered the LOO material. It has validated the "secret" I've known. "Secret" because I've never actually discussed it with anyone in person. Up till know It has been a private affair. When I was younger, I tried to make sense of it all. There wasn't the Interent back then, so progress was slow. I read some Zen books, and hinduism. I found many coorolations, but nothing completely matched up. Christianity has some synergy. It is disguised and distorted in a story book, but it is there. I called my experience to myself as "Journey to the One".

So how has it changed my life? the material? If I'm crazy, I'm not alone. :-)