Bring4th

Full Version: The memory of human life on Mars.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A lot of people remember Atlantis. A few remember Lemuria.

Not only have I not met anyone who can remember human life on Mars, I've never even seen one book that offers channelling of details on Mars civilization. Wouldn't you think that somebody wrote a sci-fi book on Mars straight out of their soul memory?

Ra indicates up to 50% of human souls emigrated from Mars.

For parapsychologists who specialize in hypnosis, and also regress subjects
to past lives and in-between lives, this pursuit should be a no-brainer.
Except, I've yet to hear of it. I hear about the Montauk folks going there, and the underground bases with some 20,000 humans there currently. That's a completely different topic.

I realize that there could be a collective cover on the memories in order to start fresh. I also realize how important it is to avoid obsessing on the past. I get that. However, this is a major void in the literary market-place.

Do you suppose somebody way upstairs put a block on this subject and made it taboo? I know someone who can read the akashic records. I'll ask her and get back to y'all on this. In the meantime, do any of you have conscious soul memories of being Martian?

For myself, I perceive my entry into this part of this galaxy toward the end of Atlantis. Mars had already been barren for a very long time. I do think that I've done the equivalent of watching movies about Mars during my in-between lifetimes, except thus far I cannot bring any of that into focus. I did a session with a hypnotist on this intention in 1994... I could not go deep enough into trance at that time. She said I had the most sophisticated blocks she'd encountered, and she had worked with people in the secretive subgov't agencies. That just perked my interest.

I've whittled away at those blocks.... it's been 19 years.... I'm going to find another hypnotist and try it again this year.
Keep in mind Mars is a planet of war thus these WILL BE war like to accurately convey:

First one is from X-com 1 a alien invasion strategy game from early 1990's

I assume this counts?

If not then:

Second one (this) is from the Doom 3 game from the early 2000's and involves demons and ancient cities underneath mars as well as various other interesting mythological tidbits. Both being "figments of imagination/astral and thus should count."

Getting the "soul cube"

Using the soul cube against "the devil" in this and next episode

From Mass Effect 3 ,video of people who had a observation post on Mars for a "very long time" being woken up for the first time:

Thought I should drop by with those.
My dad claims to remember lifetimes on Mars (and "I" am in a few of them from what he tells me), but I never really quizzed him too in depth on it. I can only remember as far back as the end of Atlantis like you, but he's been at the whole past life regression thing far longer and far more intently than I have (he's been at it 20+ years doing dedicated hypnotherapy sessions with his friends, they call it 'soul surfing' Tongue).

I'll send him an e-mail and see what he says. I also remember as a kid that he loved this one sci-fi series about an ancient civilization on Mars, it might have been by Ray Bradbury but I'm not so sure at the moment Smile.
they call it 'soul surfing' Tongue).

Thanks, I love that!
x-com 1 was the best.

never played me3, is it worth it? me2 was awesome.

dragon age 1 was awesome, but da2 was so disappointing at least the first few hours..never finished it!
Da 1 was awesome, 2 is ok but not great. Linked ME3 for Javik and X-com 1 for Mars.

I recommend ME3. Ending blew me away. Literally.
(05-30-2013, 02:35 PM)untilbeyond Wrote: [ -> ]Ra indicates up to 50% of human souls emigrated from Mars.
I believe that is in reference to the start of 3rd density here. The current 3D-native population could be less than 1 in 1000.