Bring4th

Full Version: Ra doesn't look like lions nor golden figures...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They appear as light?

Quote:8.20 Questioner: Were the entities that picked him— can you describe… is that the normal configuration of these entities? They [inaudible] rather unusual.

Ra: I am Ra. The configuration of their beings is their normal configuration. The unusualness is not remarkable. We ourselves, when we chose a mission among your peoples, needed to study your peoples for had we arrived in no other form than our own, we would have been perceived as light.
Quote:6.4 Questioner: He’ll understand me. We’ll be very careful [inaudible] totally inform Tom [inaudible] very much.

It seems to me that it might be an appropriate time to include a little more historical background of yourself, possibly information having to do with where you came from prior to involvement with planet Earth, if this is possible.
Ra: I am Ra. I am, with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus. We are a race old in your measures. When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

In this form we decided to come among your peoples. Your peoples at that time were much unlike us in physical appearance, as you might call it. We, thus, did not mix well with the population and were obviously other than they. Thus, our visit was relatively short, for we found ourselves in the hypocritical position of being acclaimed as other than your other-selves. This was the time during which we built the structures in which you show interest.

Shadows explaining their point of view on what the "light beings" are.

Vorlons (lightbodied beings of light ostensibly on the STO path try to convince humans that they have our best interest at heart)

Sometimes the right choice is in not making a choice.

I feel like this is one of those lets link a lot of videos day. Wink
Lions?
Quote:8.20 [...] We ourselves, when we chose a mission among your peoples, needed to study your peoples for had we arrived in no other form than our own, we would have been perceived as light.

Quote:6.4 [...] When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

This makes me curious, was there an error in transmission in the second quote listed here and they actually meant to say the third dimension/density, or did they mean to imply that is how they appear to one another in the sixth density/dimension?

I tend to lean towards the second explanation, which would mean that they have a tangible form which is perceivable to one another in the sixth density, and that they merely translated that form down to its 3rd density visible equivalent. If they hadn't, we would have perceived their version of tangible space/time body complexes as just light.

Anyone else have a different or similar opinion of this?

Unbound

I think they actually mean at the threshold to sixth from the fifth and what they are describing is their fifth dimensional physical bodies as they were as they entered in to the sixth.

Note it says "at the sixth dimension", like at the gates of a new space.
I see the Shadows as STS, but Vorlons don't seem STO, they are all about order and obedience...

It seems that Shadows are STS with the philosophy of conflict and chaos and constant struggle.

It seems that Vorlons are STS who believe they are STO and believe their order and safety and obedience is the best path.

I could be mistaken though. It's been ages since I saw B5, so my memory might be off. But Vorlons blow up planets full of sentient life like the Shadows do; that can't be terribly STO.
(06-05-2013, 12:24 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I see the Shadows as STS, but Vorlons don't seem STO, they are all about order and obedience...

It seems that Shadows are STS with the philosophy of conflict and chaos and constant struggle.

It seems that Vorlons are STS who believe they are STO and believe their order and safety and obedience is the best path.

I could be mistaken though. It's been ages since I saw B5, so my memory might be off. But Vorlons blow up planets full of sentient life like the Shadows do; that can't be terribly STO.

I would see both the polarized expressions of the "guardians" of the B5 galaxy as being strongly STS. And the STO being Lorien and the first ones and most of the crew. Which kind of fits.

So yes, I agree.

My impression is that they are both Macro races/awareness that have been left in the Micro world for too long and need "a break" beyond "the rim"

Edit: I said Vorlons ostensibly appear to be STO:

os·ten·si·ble [o-sten-suh-buhl] Show IPA
adjective
outwardly appearing as such; professed; pretended: an ostensible cheerfulness concealing sadness.
(06-04-2013, 09:33 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:8.20 [...] We ourselves, when we chose a mission among your peoples, needed to study your peoples for had we arrived in no other form than our own, we would have been perceived as light.

Quote:6.4 [...] When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

This makes me curious, was there an error in transmission in the second quote listed here and they actually meant to say the third dimension/density, or did they mean to imply that is how they appear to one another in the sixth density/dimension?

I tend to lean towards the second explanation, which would mean that they have a tangible form which is perceivable to one another in the sixth density, and that they merely translated that form down to its 3rd density visible equivalent. If they hadn't, we would have perceived their version of tangible space/time body complexes as just light.

Anyone else have a different or similar opinion of this?
Yes, similar opinion: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...&pid=71755
(06-05-2013, 09:04 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, similar opinion: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...&pid=71755

Thank you for the link. That was helpful.