Bring4th

Full Version: Law of Virtually Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have decided that the Law of One speaks about so much, and about the oneness of all, and should be renamed to the Law of Virtually Everything. Of course, you can understand why some would be reticent to changing to LoVE, but the LoVE is just another great way to look at the same ideas expressed within.

"Are you not all things?" How is it that you can't understand the LoVE? We have people on all sides of the political aisle who would accept each other with the knowledge of the LoVE.

We have people of all religions who would accept each other with the knowledge of the LoVE.

We have people of all races, all genders, all sexual identifications, from all places, who could learn to accept and understand each other with the knowledge of the LoVE.

It just means that we need to find a way to spread the LoVE around.
Ah, ponder this: isn't "virtually" or LITERALLY everything already contained in the phrase: Law of One, for is not All One and the One All That Is?
I resonate with LoVE =) if Nothing else it gives me a fresh look on the Word LoVE. I´m so going to use that, thanks for sharing! =)