Bring4th

Full Version: Theory: The Orions control our governments and money supply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EURion_constellation

Why not? Simply mind control elected officials and beyond then BINGO.

They already have their constellation on every major banknote.
Theory is fun. Although , my friend. Do not worry too much.
The quarantine makes such a feat impossible. Lucifer controls the world under strict orders.
(06-04-2013, 04:50 AM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]The quarantine makes such a feat impossible. Lucifer controls the world under strict orders.

Many evade quarantine. As for Lucifer's role in all this, I am lost.

Aloneness

Who's lucifer?
Theory: We control our goverments and money supply.
We teach our kids to "fight" for themselves in this "battle" called life.
We look for scapegoats and people to blame whenever something happens to us.

And when that is taken to high money positions, naturally, these instincts do not turn into Raptor Jesus, no. They turn into the way things currently are.

Taking responsibility for the mess we are globally should be the first step, not looking for reptilian, orion, illuminati, or whatever overlords.
(06-04-2013, 05:29 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Theory: We control our goverments and money supply.
We teach our kids to "fight" for themselves in this "battle" called life.
We look for scapegoats and people to blame whenever something happens to us.

And when that is taken to high money positions, naturally, these instincts do not turn into Raptor Jesus, no. They turn into the way things currently are.

Taking responsibility for the mess we are globally should be the first step, not looking for reptilian, orion, illuminati, or whatever overlords.
I agree on everything except for the first line. I see no basis for that belief. Filing a paper ballot every four years doesn't mean you own your government. That kind of blind trust is what leads to corruption.
I did not mention blind trust.
The current system allows the individuals to feel like they are in control when they are signing away their control.

I would love to see countries where alongside a politician being elected he has to sign papers that mandate absolute transparency for every meeting, every decision, every money transfer, and a liability in case of voting against the guidelines set up when the running took place.

I can only wonder why this is not demanded of every politician currently.
(06-04-2013, 06:47 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]I did not mention blind trust.
The current system allows the individuals to feel like they are in control when they are signing away their control.

I would love to see countries where alongside a politician being elected he has to sign papers that mandate absolute transparency for every meeting, every decision, every money transfer, and a liability in case of voting against the guidelines set up when the running took place.

If such a demand was successful, we would have alien disclosure already. BigSmile Politics itself would become obsolete.
(06-04-2013, 07:00 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2013, 06:47 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]I did not mention blind trust.

If such a demand was successful, we would have alien disclosure already. BigSmile Politics itself would become obsolete.

I would not say it would be obsolete, but politics as a carrier goal would rather inspire those that actually want to make things better instead of those that just want to get rich in the process, no matter what it takes. : )
Lucifer is a 6th Density Social Memory Complex, that agreed to role-play the negative polarity on Earth, in order to increase the potential for all polarization on the planet.

Or so the legend says.

Ostensibly, Hidden Hand from ATS would be a member of Lucifer. If you read that material, it certainly seems to fit the description above.
I assume very few of the Orion Empire's worlds know they have masters.
(06-04-2013, 01:03 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I assume very few of the Orion Empire's worlds know they have masters.

Astute observation and what I've heard of a potential Orion world... I think what you say might be accurate.
(06-04-2013, 01:05 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2013, 01:03 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I assume very few of the Orion Empire's worlds know they have masters.

Astute observation and what I've heard of a potential Orion world... I think what you say might be accurate.

If we are ruled by the Orions, I would lose all respect for them.

After all, this world is clearly a mixed harvest. They can't even keep a puny, pre-warp civilization under their control in order and negatively polarized? They must be pretty bad at what they do.
(06-03-2013, 11:50 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EURion_constellation

Why not? Simply mind control elected officials and beyond then BINGO.

They already have their constellation on every major banknote.

As they are the resident STS force in this galaxy, naturally they would be tugging on the strings of the lesser STS forces that make up our world. STS is a hierarchy or pyramid of control. Not to mention that Ra has explicitly stated there are some 3rd density members of the Orion federation. And then of course, the windows in the quarantine, to balance the STS callings. And then there are also the Orion androids, indistinguishable from normal 3rd density human beings, walking about doing Orion bidding, that Ra has also told us about.

But even with all that, there are positive forces to balance it out. The universe is always seeking balance. There is still free will, and we all create our own realities to the extent we are conscious of it.

It's all something interesting to ponder I suppose....

Aloneness

I believe all sts forces should retire with a big ol' globalgrouphug.
I seem to have a solid control over my wallet. What is this orion you speak of that has your wallet. I have enough in mine to guarantee that I'll live like a king if I move to a South Indian "touristy" style slum. Spend the next 50 years meditating. What is the reason you have no such Red Ray safety thus eliminating the orion power over you?

(06-04-2013, 03:20 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2013, 01:05 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]

If we are ruled by the Orions, I would lose all respect for them.

After all, this world is clearly a mixed harvest. They can't even keep a puny, pre-warp civilization under their control in order and negatively polarized? They must be pretty bad at what they do.

This to me seems true. I feel this world is the closest analogue of PTSD hospital planet.