Bring4th

Full Version: 2008.05.13 thoughts on Blue-Ray (not movies lol)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
blue ray is an interesting one, Most people would seem to think what they know what green ray is (love, acceptance, compassion) but there seem to be various understandings of how/what blue ray is about. At heart, I believe it centers around honesty and responsibility; these two qualities going almost hand in hand. But the easiest aspect to apply to oneself is the test of true honesty. How much of the true self has been recognised under the grime and dirt of self-deception and self-story-telling? How much of the true self has been accepted, once all the self-justifications for various behaviours have been removed? it takes the brutal fire of honesty to look at one's life, and see all that one has done in terms of separating acts to oneself and others. But enough of my spiel, here is what Q'uo offers in response to a query (and set of queries not quoted) to someone known as 'Y' -

Special Meditation

May 13, 2008

(Carla channeling)

full session is here: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0513.aspx

- -

Y: I feel that my heart chakra is open and balanced, at least to the minimum, and that my blue-ray chakra is in the process of opening. Please confirm.

We are those of Q’uo, and we are aware of your query, my sister. We can confirm that which is said, but would enter into some thoughts concerning this judgment. Firstly, as we have said before the heart chakra does not open and then stay open. The energy body as a whole has a basic vibration, which does not change very much at all. But within that range of vibration, there is constant change, just as there is change in your oceans because of the pull of the Moon. You have inner tides, my sister, both daily and at periods longer than a day. Some are cyclical on a regular basis and some are unique to certain phases in your development as a spirit, when you go through dark nights of the soul and the energies in the vibrations changes a bit as you move through challenging times.

And again we would suggest that one key to opening the higher chakras is to be sure that you are getting full power through to the heart from the infinite love and light of the Creator that moves through from the base chakra upwards and out of the top of your head.

If you have issues with sex or love of life; if you find your relationships lacking; if you judge yourself or others; if you find your relationships with your family or your work troubled—all of these things can limit or even stop the flow of energy into the heart. Consequently, always move back with true humility and begin again, each time that you sense that you are being triggered, and that you are closing off, shutting down, and limiting the light that can flow into your open heart.

The challenge of the blue-ray chakra is that it takes a well-developed ability to be completely forthright and honest at the level that is not often seen among your peoples and normal conversation. The process of falling in love with yourself is the key in opening the blue-ray chakra.

It is a great challenge to find complete and utter compassion for yourself. It is indeed one of the great challenges which you offer to yourself as you came into the incarnation. The reason that it is the key is that when you have become able to see yourself with eyes of love and love yourself, warts and all, as this instrument would say, you then will find it child’s play to have compassion on others. For you are always harder on yourself than on others. That freedom that compassion gives to you is a palpable vibration that can be felt by other selves with whom you’re interacting.

When you know that you are perfectly worthy, it is far easier to move through a discussion with someone who may attempt to trigger your feelings of unworthiness, without being swayed from your compassion and your open heart.

This compassion also enables you to listen with enhanced ears, ears enhanced by love. It is not that you become able to rationalize and excuse other entities. Indeed, many is the time that blue-ray communication requires honesty to the point where many would shrink away and not wish to share their shining truth for fear of being rebuffed, rejected or judged. Yet, many times it is just that point of view that you have to offer that is going to be a saving grace for someone else.

Yet in blue ray, with the heart open and fully powering your movement, it is easy to find a compassionate way to share that truth so there is no accusation or judgment, but only the sharing of opinion and emotion. We believe that you will find, my sister, that once you have opened green ray it will springboard you to blue or indigo ray with equal ease.

We wish you the very best of fortune in wending your way through the many mirrors that those about you offer to you. When you are seeking to open your ability to communicate, the one infinite Creator may well see fit to offer you many distorted mirrors upon which to practice your new-found compassion. Gaze steadily into those mirrors. No matter how distorted they may look, they offer you information concerning parts of your shadow side.

It would be helpful for you to store up such conversations with such distorted mirrors of the self and contemplate them at the later time, looking within the self to find the same distortions, no matter how deeply hidden they may be. They too are part of you; they too deserve honor and respect, and the chance to become part of your daylight personality by being asked to help you.

Even the darkest of emotions may become part of your very grit and determination. That energy that was used for anger can become that energy that is unwilling to give up the dream, the hope, the prayer, the intention. Meet yourself in every conversation, not only as you speak, but as others speak to you, and contemplate at your leisure the many facets of yourself.

- -

peace
Beautiful and helpful, thank you.
I would suggest that center is somewhat negative, that's why it's possible to regress on green ray if it's intensely developed. Also maybe Quo being I believe a 4th density does not have perfect knowledge of it. Emotions have very little to do with it.
It's really difficult to determine what you are referring to. Are you talking about the 'center' of the quoted paragraphs?