Bring4th

Full Version: Co-Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
During my road trip yesterday I went into my usual trance state and a memory of the night before came to mind. I was laying out "blocks". This would be the way that my brain was able to translate what took place.

It looked a bit like something out of a video game. Holographic cubes of color laid out one in front of the other, bumping up a level a couple times. Colors were violet and white.

I just kind of drove and saw this memory unfold, then after the realization hit me, I began to ask my Higher Self questions.

What was taking place was the layout or game plan for the future. This future timeline was being laid out as a series of blocks defining the "space" I had to work within. The cubes represent a block of time, the sides being my boundaries. What is called free will exists within the boundaries of the block walls. My Space.

This experience was the result of communication between my self, and my Higher Self, working out a plan that is more beneficial than the plan I was currently in. This is Co-Creation.

We think of co-creation as something that takes place between self and other selves, yet there are other forms/levels of Co-Creation.

-------

The night of this experience, I had the whole family sit and make a decision on a different future. We made the decision and gave our intention. So that was an example of what I call lesser co-creation, allowing for the next level of co-creation to take place with my Higher Self as we worked together on the other side of the veil to agree on a different timeline.
Every footstep we choose to make along with every footstep we choose not to make is an act of co-creation.

The beating of our hearts, the pulsing of our cells all add to the universe we know and love.

Every atom, every insect, every spec of dust and all else is the magician at the center of all creation. All things are god after all.
Off and on for some time I have been able to see only for an instant, when shutting my eyes, any non light entity within my space.

This morning as I walk past a mirror it was so fast, almost like a sight adjustment, red glow coming from my eyes. I ignored it and went up the stairs. halfway up and the realization hit me to ask if I really did see what I thought I imagined.

What wrote out is "good energy". I then asked what sort of energy this was if it was good, and wrote out "creation". I then ask where this energy comes from and the concept of a root chakra appeared in my mind. This was interesting to me, and has my attention for the moment.

Ah, root is in overdrive at the moment as well. Not sure what comes LoL!
I can't tell if I'm having solar plexus issues atm, since I sometimes get into disagreements with my mom who lives with me. Plus I don't really talk to a lot of people.
(06-18-2013, 12:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I can't tell if I'm having solar plexus issues atm, since I sometimes get into disagreements with my mom who lives with me. Plus I don't really talk to a lot of people.

Sounds like an orange ray thing, dude.
(06-04-2013, 10:30 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]During my road trip yesterday I went into my usual trance state and a memory of the night before came to mind. I was laying out "blocks". This would be the way that my brain was able to translate what took place.

It looked a bit like something out of a video game. Holographic cubes of color laid out one in front of the other, bumping up a level a couple times. Colors were violet and white.

I just kind of drove and saw this memory unfold, then after the realization hit me, I began to ask my Higher Self questions.

What was taking place was the layout or game plan for the future. This future timeline was being laid out as a series of blocks defining the "space" I had to work within. The cubes represent a block of time, the sides being my boundaries. What is called free will exists within the boundaries of the block walls. My Space.

This experience was the result of communication between my self, and my Higher Self, working out a plan that is more beneficial than the plan I was currently in. This is Co-Creation.

We think of co-creation as something that takes place between self and other selves, yet there are other forms/levels of Co-Creation.

-------

The night of this experience, I had the whole family sit and make a decision on a different future. We made the decision and gave our intention. So that was an example of what I call lesser co-creation, allowing for the next level of co-creation to take place with my Higher Self as we worked together on the other side of the veil to agree on a different timeline.

That's pretty darn interesting and I have a couple of questions.

If your mind needed the blocks to translate the idea of creative limits within a sort of map, do you think that the discrete bits of space/time (smallest bits of atoms) exist in such a way within our illusion because our minds can't handle their true nature?
It's tough to think about but if there is a resolution to this paradox, I'm very willing to accept the crux is the veiled portion of the mind, which you seemed to have almost circumvented.

Is your relationship with your Higher Self innate or do you have exercises which have brought you to the point where you can differentiate the source of information (especially after an atypical mental or physical event)?

Also, I got a kick out of the fact that you can do spiritual work while driving.
(06-18-2013, 08:10 PM)Jerome Wrote: [ -> ]do you think that the discrete bits of space/time (smallest bits of atoms) exist in such a way within our illusion because our minds can't handle their true nature?
Ha I don't know. I think of actual matter as batter in a mixing pot. Everything that we experience on a physical level is pretty much the "earth" having been molded into separate shapes. So I kind of view it all as toys.

Quote:Is your relationship with your Higher Self innate or do you have exercises which have brought you to the point where you can differentiate the source of information (especially after an atypical mental or physical event)?
When driving I get imagery and words, but use dowsing for definition as to where the patterns are steering me.

While at home I usually do automatic writing, which incidentally grew from dowsing. I build tools as amplifiers, and so in certain cases I can amplify the energy that comes to me and it will convert into something more than what I normally get, such as vision or voice.
(06-18-2013, 09:22 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]While at home I usually do automatic writing, which incidentally grew from dowsing.

what sort of results do you get from this? is it consistent, reliable?
It's great when I am clueless. An example is my wife complaining about my daughter going on an emotional rampage every day around noon. I never notice since she never does this when I am around. So I finally ask what is causing her outbursts and wrote out "SUN". That made a lot of sense to me since it was around noon.

It is not always the same. Different handwriting at different times. Once around 5 to 7 writing styles for one question.

At work I freak the workers out when I ask them to think of a color and then write it out. 100% on the first one, but after that there is only about 50%. I assume because my brain kicks or something as I can't clear my head as well after the first one.

It's hard to get the brain out of the way. When asking for the names of the Artcurians that were helping me I wrote out a series of shapes. It was maybe a month or two later that I realized it was not a "linear" answer, and that each shape was within or overlaying the other.

I rarely get sentences, and when I do there is more "power" behind it.
Today while on a road trip I added programming to my shield, and the energy that came into me was so intense. When I was done modifying the shield I relaxed and was about to ask "who" that energy was from. My first question was a set of words going through my head, but the words got switched. Whatever I was asking was replaced with 'intelligent infinity'. As if the question itself was replaced with the answer. Because of how it came out, I went ahead and rephrased the question applying it to 'intelligent infinity'.

What I found is that to connect to and use 'intelligent infinity' takes polarization. As in, if you are successfully polarized to positive or negative you can use this energy for, or on others. As a positive I have access to the energy only for the aid of others, and not for personal use. This was not something I had understood before. If I was polarized to the negative I would have access to the energy for personal power.

When I tried to identify the source of the energy and information I was disturbed at first that the normal 'group' did not apply, Spirit Guides, Source Guides, ET Guides, etc. It answered as an archangel, saying that it was able to replace words in my mind.

So, this is similar in function to the QHHT sessions I do. In a session the person lies relaxed and is surprised when their mouth begins to speak of it's own volition. And if they do not experience fear they do not block it, and Source can speak through them. My experience was words in my mind that seemed like me, only the words 'appear' instead of being 'thought out'. As I described, my train of thought led me to say one thing, and before the word is formed, a replacement word pops up in it's place.

I actually had a ton of stuff take place on this particular drive, it just surprised me what came through about polarization and intelligent infinity.