Bring4th

Full Version: Why I think I have failed at bending spoons.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reading about the scientists that vetted for Uri Geller through the metallurgic results of the keys he bent, it seems that intelligent energy is used to literally melt the metal into bending.

Stainless steel, which is used in most spoons and forks, has a significantly higher melting point compared to brass keys; thus theoretically it would take a lot more intelligent energy and power to bend. Hence my initial failures, maybe.

So I will be looking for metals of a lesser melting pointing. Let's see if I get anywhere in my seemingly insane interest in getting metal to bend outside of direct physical force.
Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Spoon boy: There is no spoon.

Neo: There is no spoon?

Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

-- The Matrix
The only way I could find it useful would be if it somehow made money.BigSmile

Otherwise, not even as useful as masturbating.Tongue

So, find a purpose, then find a way.
(06-04-2013, 12:56 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]The only way I could find it useful would be if it somehow made money.BigSmile

Otherwise, not even as useful as masturbating.Tongue

So, find a purpose, then find a way.

Heh, becoming another Uri Geller would be fascinating. It would be interesting to see how academia and the skeptic community would try to discredit me.
Questions of highest interest:

Do you dream 100% of the night?

Can you astrally project at will with ease?
(06-04-2013, 01:18 PM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]Questions of highest interest:

Do you dream 100% of the night?

Can you astrally project at will with ease?

Working on it. Achieving either of these are great feats for most. Even then, my higher self might have other plans.

I have great plans regarding astral travel.
(06-04-2013, 01:40 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Working on it. Achieving either of these are great feats for most. Even then, my higher self might have other plans.

The aformentioned feats are very related to that of manipulating objects.
(06-04-2013, 01:45 PM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2013, 01:40 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Working on it. Achieving either of these are great feats for most. Even then, my higher self might have other plans.

The aformentioned feats are very related to that of manipulating objects.

Have any resources on such techniques? I assume you are capable?
Not really, but the ability will come naturally as you advance in the indigo/purple-ray. [Edit]:It does require a good bit of time though.
I am not capable, but I will be one day.
(06-04-2013, 01:18 PM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]Questions of highest interest:

Cool. Fire away.

Quote:Do you dream 100% of the night?

I have dreams 90-95% of the nights I sleep and when I am asleep it is most often one continous or semi-continous story. I have roughly 20 fictional settings and about 5 semi-real settings where I travel and I also travel to random new locations based on strong emotions.

Cant answer more directly than that.

Quote:Can you astrally project at will with ease?

I can buy a cameraman and I can buy you a holographic replica of me standing in your room and then have the live astral projection of me standing in your room. So if you are on on this planet and its vital to me. Yes.

But if you want me to bend time/Space space/Time to such an extent that I Can materialize in another part of the physical world then gosh no, that would be magic. Wink
(06-04-2013, 01:59 PM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]Not really, but the ability will come naturally as you advance in the indigo/purple-ray. [Edit]:It does require a good bit of time though.
I am not capable, but I will be one day.

I have the dreaming almost down packed, astral projection I have only done twice and both where very very easy to slip into.

Haven't been able to astral project since those nights where it came effortlessly.
(06-04-2013, 12:25 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Reading about the scientists that vetted for Uri Geller through the metallurgic results of the keys he bent, it seems that intelligent energy is used to literally melt the metal into bending.

Stainless steel, which is used in most spoons and forks, has a significantly higher melting point compared to brass keys; thus theoretically it would take a lot more intelligent energy and power to bend. Hence my initial failures, maybe.

So I will be looking for metals of a lesser melting pointing. Let's see if I get anywhere in my seemingly insane interest in getting metal to bend outside of direct physical force.

Hmmmm, could be that.

But..........maybe not.

Quote:3.8 Questioner: How were the blocks moved?

Ra: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within an hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell, or shape, or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock. When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite energy of the physical, or chemical, rock/body is put into contact with that infinite power which is resident in the more well-tuned bodies, be they human or rock.

With this connection made, a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out through the displacement of the energy field of rockness from finity to a dimension which we may conveniently call, simply, infinity.

In this way, that which is required is accomplished due to the cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock. This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.

That is one of my favorite sections of the Law of One by the way.
Post deleted, not helpful.
lol "resonate", that is a good one, quite rich in potential and awe inspiring even. Then again, those spoon benders present who don't want to abridge your free will may be giving subtle clues. Then again, they may just be using a weasel word.
Quote:75.23 Questioner: I am sorry for the confusion. Sometimes, as you say, sound vibration complexes are not very adequate, and I’m sorry.

You made the statement in a previous session that the true adept lives more and more as it is. Will you explain and expand upon that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity is the Creator. The entity, as it becomes more and more conscious of its self, gradually comes to the turning point at which it determines to seek either in service to others or in service to self. The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work.

The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator.
I am not as imbalanced as most percieve me to be through my open emotional rants. I am just honest about what I feel and quite accepting of my reality through that. Regardless, it's been made clear to myself that my indigo-ray and violet-ray is open with potential for work of this kind.

I've already polarized through 3rd density before. It's highly unlikely I've regressed to the point to where work of this kind is impossible.
I will add that I am highly distorted though as most third density beings are, for an undistorted entity would be able to move mountains with little effort.

So indeed, if I were without distortion, I could melt a spoon in my hand without any obstacles. However achieving such a level of what some call "perfection" is highly unlikely.

Although I will admit I fantasize about becoming such a god.
You can melt a spoon in your hand with little trouble.

A. Get heat tolerant gloves

B. Get a lighter of sufficient temperature to melt steel.

C. Hold spoon by one end carefully and apply heat to the middle. Bend.

D. Thank the creator that you didn't have to invent physics again to manifest the information of "application of heat with technical aid to a small area" for the effect of bending spoons.

If you want to do it quicker. Get a better system of manifestation. I recommend Star Trek like holographic reality where bending happens via teleporters / energyfields. Anyway. I'll hush now and recommend you the best of luck in trying to bend your reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc (If you wish to make a boonspender, you first have to invent one... Or some such, paraphrasing the great one)
Post deleted, not helpful.
(06-05-2013, 02:45 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Although I will admit I fantasize about becoming such a god.
Indeed, all kitchen utensils will go limp at your will.
Are "distortion" and "balance" (of one's energy centers) basically unrelated?

I thought they were so interrelated as to be the same thing. But thinking about it, I don't know if I've examined the two concepts in detail. If someone could shed some light (or quotations) on the issue, it would be much appreciated.
I thought distortion is the process of twisting something, and balancing was 'untangling' process of all the distortions that have been weaved/twisted into a tangle.

Ra Wrote:15.9 Questioner: Can you tell me a little bit about the definition of the word “balancing” as we are using it?
Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the One Infinite. You have no picture. Thus, the process begins. Love, creating light, becoming love/light, streams into the planetary sphere according to the electromagnetic web of points or nexi of entrance. These streamings are then available to the individual who, like the planet, is a web of electromagnetic energy fields with points or nexi of entrance.

In a balanced individual each energy center is balanced and functioning brightly and fully. The blockages of your planetary sphere cause some distortion of intelligent energy. The blockages of the mind/body/spirit complex further distort or unbalance this energy. There is one energy. It may be understood as love/light or light/love or intelligent energy.
Maybe some distortions are more balanced than others.
(06-05-2013, 02:58 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Are "distortion" and "balance" (of one's energy centers) basically unrelated?

I thought they were so interrelated as to be the same thing. But thinking about it, I don't know if I've examined the two concepts in detail. If someone could shed some light (or quotations) on the issue, it would be much appreciated.

They are the same thing from my perspective.

To become undistorted is to become more balanced. To become distorted is to become more imbalanced.
(06-05-2013, 05:28 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I thought distortion is the process of twisting something, and balancing was 'untangling' process of all the distortions that have been weaved/twisted into a tangle.
I see distortion as a degree of randomness. When consciousness is grounded in experience (through learning), something is then made available of self, so there is a place for the universe (infinity) to be met. The more awareness of self (which is the conscious part of universe), the more infinity (the universe) can find expression in self, so the less distortion. When infinity meets the unconscious, there is always a degree of randomness.
That reminds me of Carl Roger's phenomenological field theory. The field is infinite, and we learn more about self thru each experience then attempt to integrate those aspects. If a blank piece of paper is the infinite field, and we draw a dot, that is what we experienced/made conscious. This dot can grow with new experience into an increasingly larger bubble. Sometimes a dot is drawn in a very remote place on a paper, which illuminates a part of self that is vastly different (that 'till this very moment I never really knew myself' experience). In order to integrate that outlier dot one must then expand the bubble thru-out the field towards the outlier.

I'm trying to understand the randomness here. Could you talk about that a bit more pls?
(06-05-2013, 10:38 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to understand the randomness here. Could you talk about that a bit more pls?
An analogy would be like signal and noise. Randomness or distortion is like lots of unusable "noise" (like background static). When you can speak to the intelligence, in "intelligent infinity", as it can be accepted and allowed that is like "signal". So distortion can be seen either as a lot of unusable noise or some usable signal. The quality of that "signal" and "distortion" is what has been uniquely created (light of self) from what has been provided (light of the universe). Infinity (the expression and experience of it) is limited by that and to that which has been accepted and balanced.

Infinity by its nature is sufficient, whole, pure and incorruptible. When that wholeness is not allowed to manifest through the self, or rather is allowed only in a certain limited manner, that is due to a "distortion" or a certain quality of "impurity".

What may be counter-intuitive is the notion that what is infinite, that pure signal, is also seemingly utterly homogenous. But when everything is accepted then there can only be one thing, because there is nothing separate.