Bring4th

Full Version: Inner archeology (bringing new light to old memories)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had an interesting memory turn up today of a period in my life that I had mostly forgotten about.

There was a period when I was around 10-11 that I would essentially meditate (though I wasn't really aware that that's what I was doing back then) and try to leave my body and fly down from my home in Montreal to visit my father in New York City. I would visualize myself floating in my room, float out of the window and try to visualize the outside of my house and my yard, float up and see my whole town and the river and then start following the river south. Usually my concentration would run out before I reached my destination but looking back on it I am amazed by how detailed those visualizations were, I could really see myself floating over the fields and trees.

Around then I also remember having a sort of 'vision' of me as a mote of blue/white light floating down into a house to find my sleeping, pregnant mother and entering her womb. At the time I remember that found this very confusing and chalked it up to my imagination playing off of my sister telling me that I wasn't actually related to our family but in fact an alien Tongue. This memory has been buried for a while and just popped into my head today when I saw a link to some "Are You a Starseed?" quiz and my inner voice answered with "yes" and brought up that memory for me.
(06-04-2013, 02:25 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Around then I also remember having a sort of 'vision' of me as a mote of blue/white light floating down into a house to find my sleeping, pregnant mother and entering her womb. At the time I remember that found this very confusing and chalked it up to my imagination playing off of my sister telling me that I wasn't actually related to our family but in fact an alien Tongue. This memory has been buried for a while and just popped into my head today when I saw a link to some "Are You a Starseed?" quiz and my inner voice answered with "yes" and brought up that memory for me.

All souls enter the womb in this fashion. Tongue But of course you may very well be a starseed.
To be fair I don't know how useful a label 'starseed' is, but I was very surprised to have this memory resurface.
I had vivid memories of a trip to San Francisco as a child. It turned out that my parents visited San Francisco while I was in the womb.