Bring4th

Full Version: Another Part Of My Wanderer Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jimhu

As I roamed from place to place and from job to job, from friendship to friendship I felt frustrated, confused, angry. Why me Lord? Why is my life so hard?

This song tells my story the best:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGxGuF9qIdA

:-/
nice song bro hail
(06-04-2013, 08:01 PM)Jimhu Wrote: [ -> ]As I roamed from place to place and from job to job, from friendship to friendship I felt frustrated, confused, angry. Why me Lord? Why is my life so hard?

If this is how you feel then you are subjugated therefore the Orion predator has you locked in & you will have to repeat the grand cycle. Understand that you need to know that all mentioned is indicative of the left brain function that feeds on your fear, creates limitation, & deprivation.

Note: Why me Lord? - That is subjective, & we must remove ourselves in the now from the silly limitations of the perceptions of the souls who still see themselves as human. Human is a vessel, nothing else, & we are souls, therefore how can we be human other then the occupier of the vessel of human? Lord is a title similar to Master, therefore we are implying we need an authority figure which is Service to Self.

Listen: now is the moment that you need to swear off the negative & do not anticipate of what will be or was, focus on the now

Look: for the opportunities that may present themselves, be aware & create, but be patient your in the abyss, I was & am still deep but climbing out of it. I have found my path, things may not be manifesting in the monetary but wealth of knowledge springs up, feelings of focusing on materials through my intuition, & articles of relating to my seeking lead from one thing to another.

Understand money is materialistic & has little or no place in the new world, therefore it is subjective. Look for your calling, use astrology, numerology, or whatever to find out but know going in that there is corruption & misunderstandings, if you are a wanderer use your intuition & remember that if your going to use astrology find a physic. A reader with no physic ability should not be consulted. Same with numerology.

Learn: all is lessons, pursue in the now & simply be, know that there is always the possibility of failure but understand that in failure there is success if you see it as a lesson. Train the right brain & create balance with the left.

Here is an interesting link:Right vs Left

I'm still undecided whether it is fake or not but comments indicate realism as well as experiences. If you see the image anti clockwise then your thoughts are subjective & therefore aligned with the predator. In this case try this trick, imagine a ball in your hand, focus on that ball & imagine that you are using telekinesis to float that ball up & down in the air strictly with your mind. Is the image now moving clockwise? If so congratulations you have potential for objectivity.

Bat

Nice link Jamie. I can only see the dancer moving to the right. or clockwise.

Thanks for sharing your story Jimhu.

*Edit. I can see it moving in both directions now haha.

Jimhu

(06-06-2013, 03:42 AM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]Nice link Jamie. I can only see the dancer moving to the right. or clockwise.

Thanks for sharing your story Jimhu.

*Edit. I can see it moving in both directions now haha.

Your welcome
(06-04-2013, 08:01 PM)Jimhu Wrote: [ -> ]As I roamed from place to place and from job to job, from friendship to friendship I felt frustrated, confused, angry. Why me Lord? Why is my life so hard?

Getting down on your knees, and asking Creation why, over and over again, was a part of my journey as well.

When all is silence, and you can listen to your heart, you will find your answer.