Bring4th

Full Version: According to your subconscious mind, what is your purpose?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just meditate on your purpose and let your inner voice speak. Channel yourself. Just say whatever first comes to mind.

I got:

"To be of service and to further unify creation."

I wasn't in total agreement with this at first. I found it dogmatic, non-objective... Not edgy enough. Unoriginal since everything is of service inherently. But it seems to be my true and end goal like most of you guys.
"To express violet ray sexual energy transfer."

Edit: Closest wording in Ra that I could find:

Quote:84.20 ▶ Questioner: Then, with respect to the green, blue, and indigo transfers of energy: How would the mechanism for these transfers differ in making them possible or setting the groundwork for them than the orange ray? I know this is very difficult to ask and I may not be making any sense, but what I am trying to do is get to an understanding of the foundation for transfers in each of the rays and the preparations for the transfers, you might say, or the fundamental requirements and biases and potentials for these transfers. Could you expand on that for me please? I am sorry for the poor question.
Ra: I am Ra. We would take a moment to state in reply to a previous comment that we shall answer each query whether or not it has been previously covered for not to do so would be to baffle the flow of quite another transfer of energy.

To respond to your query we firstly wish to agree with your supposition that the subject you now query upon is a large one, for in it lies an entire system of opening the gateway to intelligent infinity. You may see that some information is necessarily shrouded in mystery by our desire to preserve the free will of the adept. The great key to blue, indigo, and finally, that great capital of the column of sexual energy transfer, violet energy transfers, is the metaphysical bond or distortion which has the name among your peoples of unconditional love. In the blue-ray energy transfer the quality of this love is refined in the fire of honest communication and clarity; this, shall we say, normally, meaning in general, takes a substantial portion of your space/time to accomplish although there are instances of matings so well refined in previous incarnations and so well remembered that the blue ray may be penetrated at once. This energy transfer is of great benefit to the seeker in that all communication from this seeker is, thereby, refined and the eyes of honesty and clarity look upon a new world. Such is the nature of blue-ray energy and such is one mechanism of potentiating and crystallizing it.

As we approach indigo-ray transfer we find ourselves in a shadowland where we cannot give you information straight out or plain, for this is seen by us to be an infringement. We cannot speak at all of violet-ray transfer as we do not, again, desire to break the Law of Confusion.

We may say that these jewels, though dearly bought, are beyond price for the seeker and might suggest that just as each awareness is arrived at through a process of analysis, synthesis, and inspiration, so should the seeker approach its mate and evaluate each experience, seeking the jewel.

84.21 ▶ Questioner: Is there any way to tell which ray the transfer was for an individual after the experience? Is there any way for the individual to tell in which particular ray the transfer occurred?
Ra: I am Ra. There is only a subjective yardstick or measure of such. If the energies have flowed so that love is made whole, green-ray transfer has taken place. If, by the same entities’ exchange, greater ease in communication and greater sight has been experienced, the energy has been refined to the blue-ray energy center. If the polarized entities, by this same energy transfer experience, find that the faculties of will and faith have been stimulated, not for a brief while but for a great duration of what you call time, you may perceive the indigo-ray transfer. We may not speak of the violet-ray transfer except to note that it is an opening to the gateway of intelligent infinity. Indeed, the indigo-ray transfer is also this but, shall we say, the veil has not yet been lifted.
"Hello, is it me you're looking for?"

lol
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MWg4IyCLva0/TX...t_Sign.jpg

Subconscious is a pop-psychology term for unconscious mind.
I did this some time ago and got, in caps lock (part visual, part booming): CHANGE.

Now I only get 'You're doing fine. Keep me up.'
I've tried a few times to no avail.

The only time I have had any type of visualization was when I was praying aloud after meditating where I exclaimed my service and intention to live a life in service. As usual, I start talking then the words slow, my voice goes monotone then I just start sayin whatever comes to mind.

During this time, all I kept seeing was the word Adonai over and over

(06-05-2013, 03:53 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]"Hello, is it me you're looking for?"

lol
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MWg4IyCLva0/TX...t_Sign.jpg

Subconscious is a pop-psychology term for unconscious mind.

Hah that reminds me of a time where I wasn't intentionally trying to contact anyone. I was just drifting off to sleeping while thinking about my guides. All of a sudden I hear this loud KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK then a females voice said "I'm heeeerrrree" and I jumped a little and opened my eyes lol

Aloneness

(06-05-2013, 03:44 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]"To express violet ray sexual energy transfer."

I believe the sacredness of life, or co-creating, cannot be more beautifully expressed than through the act of sacred sexuality.
Ego says; "you're not here to be a whore, stupid" But, says it in a kinda funny way, not to be taken seriously. I really feel this is more important to me than anything else at the moment.
If your true purpose is so important, why is it not conscious?
(06-05-2013, 08:54 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]If your true purpose is so important, why is it not conscious?

[Image: The-Will-To-Power.gif]

In all seriousness, some people tend not to really consider such things.
(06-05-2013, 09:02 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]In all seriousness, some people tend not to really consider such things.
Why is that important?
(06-05-2013, 09:07 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2013, 09:02 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]In all seriousness, some people tend not to really consider such things.
Why is that important?

Knowing our true intentions is key to living an abundant life?

Aloneness

I don't really believe there's such a thing as a subconcious mind.
(06-05-2013, 07:18 AM)Aloneness Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the sacredness of life, or co-creating, cannot be more beautifully expressed than through the act of sacred sexuality.
Ego says; "you're not here to be a whore, stupid" But, says it in a kinda funny way, not to be taken seriously. I really feel this is more important to me than anything else at the moment.

I agree. One of the reasons reality is so distorted here is the inability to give and share love freely. You might like the book Sacred Prostitute.

Aloneness

(06-05-2013, 11:28 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2013, 07:18 AM)Aloneness Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the sacredness of life, or co-creating, cannot be more beautifully expressed than through the act of sacred sexuality.

I agree. One of the reasons reality is so distorted here is the inability to give and share love freely. You might like the book Sacred Prostitute.

Thanks for the tip. I've read the Magdalen Manuscript and I remember thinking; Now this is what we are supposed to be teaching our children! As well as ourselves, of course.
(06-05-2013, 09:23 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2013, 09:07 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Why is that important?

Knowing our true intentions is key to living an abundant life?
That may be, but why is it important that some people may not really consider it? Also, the ability to consider it and the actual consideration are completely different things. That's whole point with the law of responsibility (shortening our collective life spans, etc).

Unbound

My purpose is to be purpose.
A state of being in the now.
[Image: aquamanporpoise.jpg]
(06-05-2013, 08:54 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]If your true purpose is so important, why is it not conscious?

[Image: sheep.jpg]

Aloneness

[Image: Toothless%2BPascal%2B2.gif]
(06-05-2013, 12:01 PM)Aloneness Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the tip. I've read the Magdalen Manuscript and I remember thinking; Now this is what we are supposed to be teaching our children! As well as ourselves, of course.

Sounds pretty scandalous!

Aloneness

(06-06-2013, 09:21 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2013, 12:01 PM)Aloneness Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the tip. I've read the Magdalen Manuscript and I remember thinking; Now this is what we are supposed to be teaching our children! As well as ourselves, of course.

Sounds pretty scandalous!

Scandalous? Sacred teachings about love and intimacy? The way children are exposed to sexuality these days is indeed scandalous.

Brittany

Know what you most truly, deeply want in your heart of hearts, and you know your center. Follow your center and know contentment. Everyone has wants, most people have no clue what it is they *really* want, in a society where personal happiness is supposed to be dictated by how many toys you have. I had to mess with the onion for a long time before I even got close to hitting the final layer.

My center: BE JOY! My highest joy...is to be joyful lol. I want to be a clear crystal for the joy of the creator to flow through, not only filling myself with that joy, but radiating it to all creation. Realizing this desire has changed my life entirely.

Aloneness

What an exciting post Lynn! Great vibe BigSmile Thanks!
I don't know subconsciously, but I feel my purpose is to survive. With schizophrenia and sometimes suicidal feelings, this becomes an issue. So I am not quite thriving, just trying to survive. I want to have a respect for life.
(06-06-2013, 01:24 PM)Aloneness Wrote: [ -> ]Scandalous? Sacred teachings about love and intimacy? The way children are exposed to sexuality these days is indeed scandalous.

Just being funny about Jesus and Mary gettin it on.

Aloneness

(06-06-2013, 09:26 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2013, 01:24 PM)Aloneness Wrote: [ -> ]Scandalous? Sacred teachings about love and intimacy? The way children are exposed to sexuality these days is indeed scandalous.

Just being funny about Jesus and Mary gettin it on.

Ah, yes. I bet that must have been pretty scandalous. Tongue
Let's all just f*** around and have a good time.
I'm just a figment of all of your imaginations.
By definition the subconscious mind is outside the Limits of waking consciousness, thus any message regarding purpose would remain veiled and only manifest itself as 'catalyst'. If purpose would be found it would no longer be within the realms of subconscious having been drawn out from the roots of mind. So the question makes no sense really.
I prefer to follow my intuition, passions, loves etc. as I feel they guide me towards this 'hidden' purpose in the least distorted manner without revealing 'the big picture' or spoiling the fun of self discovery and the little 'ups and downs' that go hand in hand with the 3rd density experience.
(06-05-2013, 10:49 AM)Aloneness Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really believe there's such a thing as a subconcious mind.

I agree if you are referring to the individualization of that concept, I Think what we call the subconscious mind is more accurate to call "subsuperconscious mind".

In my opinion there are a lot of conscious minds but only one subsuperconscious mind that we all share.
Pages: 1 2