Bring4th

Full Version: So I was meditating in the dark trying to work with my fear...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...I soon got a flashback to playing my violin and not knowing what to play, feeling lost as I struck notes but not knowing what to do with them. I contrasted this with life... I started to see living was much like learning to play a song. I became humble imagining the greatest pieces that could be played and seeing how much practice and dedication it takes to get to that level.

It seems the sinkhole of difference is the player that rarely practices and plays.

Just like when one practices a violin, I need to practice life more. It's more fun that way.
(06-05-2013, 04:06 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]...I soon got a flashback to playing my violin and not knowing what to play, feeling lost as I struck notes but not knowing what to do with them. I contrasted this with life... I started to see living was much like learning to play a song. I became humble imagining the greatest pieces that could be played and seeing how much practice and dedication it takes to get to that level.

It seems the sinkhole of difference is the player that rarely practices and plays.

Just like when one practices a violin, I need to practice life more. It's more fun that way.

Muri (what the heart eggs say) means pointless/useless in Japanese.

Enjoy.

If I hit it accurately it should resonate strongly Smile I recommend the series for you since you have a Violin as a archtypical aid.