Bring4th

Full Version: Transformation in Virgo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://news.yale.edu/2013/06/03/galaxy-i...rf-systems

Located in the Virgo cluster, the galaxy is transforming from gas-rich to gas-poor and its shape is shifting from dwarf irregular to dwarf elliptical; a transformation never recorded before. This will provide new insight into galactic evolution. There is evidence of new star formation based on fireball tails in the galaxy. - (from i fucking love science facebook page)

Whats particularly interested me is i have been having lots of synchronicity directing me towards transformation, death and rebirth. I am a Virgo as well so i wonder if this is at all linked to me personally. If anyone has any greater knowledge on Astrotheology i'd like to see what you make of this?

Cheers
Also a virgo, also curious. I will watch this thread.

Unbound

Microcosm, macrocosm, the evolution of a cosmic archetype, whee! I am also a Virgo and my birthday is the 13th. Tongue
(06-05-2013, 03:01 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]http://news.yale.edu/2013/06/03/galaxy-i...rf-systems

Located in the Virgo cluster, the galaxy is transforming from gas-rich to gas-poor and its shape is shifting from dwarf irregular to dwarf elliptical; a transformation never recorded before. This will provide new insight into galactic evolution. There is evidence of new star formation based on fireball tails in the galaxy. - (from i fucking love science facebook page)

Whats particularly interested me is i have been having lots of synchronicity directing me towards transformation, death and rebirth. I am a Virgo as well so i wonder if this is at all linked to me personally. If anyone has any greater knowledge on Astrotheology i'd like to see what you make of this?

Cheers
Virgo (astrologically speaking) is ruled by Mercury, which has more to do with mental functions.

Transformation, death, and rebirth are more related to Pluto, which is the ruler of Scorpio. It is thought by some that at one point in our history, the zodiac of Scorpio and Virgo had been one sign. Since they were 'too hot' together (lol) they were separated by Libra (the balance).

All beings go thru their transformation/death/rebirth cycles.

Perhaps you are going through some major astrological activity or activation of aspects around Pluto or the 8th house?