Bring4th

Full Version: URGENT Carla is in PAIN! NEW IDEA! Please help the healing waters flow!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK I might get in trouble with the other mods for posting this - it might not be within forum guidelines so we might end up deleting it. I did not ask Carla's permission for this, but I feel that I have to do something!! So here goes:

I just read Carla's newsletter about how much pain she's in, and I got really upset. I've known she has been in pain for many years, but I had no idea how intense it was. And what really upsets me is that I know of something that can HELP her!!!

http://www.religionandspirituality.com/v...218036700/

Quote:My descent into nerve pain was radical and swift this time.

Rheumatoid arthritis has been my companion since I was thirteen. I am now sixty-six.

...For decades my back and shoulders have flared up badly occasionally. For years I only needed a dose of oral cortisone to ride out the storm. More recently I have depended on epidural injections of cortisone into the spine.

...Between the clicks and drags of one game about a year ago, the second and mortal injury came. I sank into a well of pure fire.

Let me mention in passing that over the decades, I have tried the Edgar Cayce Diet and the Macrobiotic Diet, both of them for eighteen months at different times. The Cayce Diet did no harm and no good. The Macrobiotic Diet cost me half my transverse colon. I learned too late that my body does not process rice. If there is a supplement I have not tried, and that right earnestly, I would be surprised. Nothing has ever helped.

Also, parenthetically, let me acknowledge that illnesses are illusory. Seemingly, my attitude and the attention I pay to the clearing of my energy body would clear away any physical symptoms. However I have not been able to manifest that. So while I would be the first to agree that surgeons are to bodies what mechanics are to automobiles, I firmly believe that the time has come for my body to see a mechanic.

...I will have spinal fusion surgery as soon as I return home from offering two presentations at the fourth annual Earth Transformation Conference in early January, a talk on 2012 and a workshop on being a Wanderer. (For more information about my talks and the Conference as a whole, go to http://www.earthtransformation.com.) This article is my notice to you that I will be off-line until April or so. It is also my way of sharing with you what has happened to make that so.

However there is another and far deeper reason for writing this article, and that is to share with you something that has been happening to me lately when I am dealing with the nerve pain that presently wracks my upper body, shoulder blades to fingertips, upper chest to hairs end. In the depths of a particularly difficult night, as I lay prostrate with this nerve pain, it came to me that I could not hurt any more than this and live. I was “maxxed out”.

She goes on to share the intense spiritual experience she had as a result of this pain, so please do read the entire article! But that last sentence, that she was maxxed out, really hit me hard.

I posted some info on Corkboard, in the hopes that any sales of the machine could generate enough commission to pay for a machine for Carla. I have a machine set aside on lay-a-way for her.

I WILL DONATE MY ENTIRE COMMISSION to help pay for her machine!!!

We've had a sale, which is a good start, but it's not enough yet.

If anyone would like to donate directly to help pay for her lay-a-way machine, you can do so directly and anonymously.

Edit: You also need to fax a form, specifying the account the payment is being applied towards. Or, you can donate to llresearch.org directly. Please see posts #22 and #23 for detailed instructions on the different ways to make a donation.

I have the lowest-priced model on hold for her. Amount owed is $1205. This is the minimum. This is the model we usually recommend for young, healthy people. The model she really needs is the ..., the medical-grade model that's used in Japanese hospitals, price $.... The water from it is about 5 times more potent than the water from the low-end machine! There is no question that it would get much better results! If anyone is blessed enough to be able to upgrade her to the better machine, I would get a larger commission, which I would then turn around and use to pay for a bigger chunk of it. The only problem is that I don't get the commission until 2-3 weeks later, and I don't make enough yet to just buy the machine for her (I would if I could!!). But, if I know for sure that a large payment will be made, I might be able to make up the rest, so that she can get it sooner. I really believe this water can help her but she needs it NOW!

Option #2 is if you get a machine for yourself, that would automatically generate a commission for Carla, which would automatically get applied to the machine, AND it would generate a commission for me as well, which I would turn around and use to pay for her machine. I will donate all my commissions from any sales from B4 until Carla has her machine! If you choose this option, you'll need to contact me, because I'd need to do the paperwork.

Sorry for the impassioned plea...but I know of many people with Carla's condition who've been helped so I am just putting this out there, in the hopes that, if we all pitch in, we might be able to generate the funds needed to get her the machine.

Any donation can help. Please note that Carla has NOT asked for these donations and this is all MY doing!

See here for info on ionized water.

Please feel free to pm me with any questions, or just call ... directly if you want to just donate and prefer to remain anonymous.

Thank you, on Carla's behalf!

Edit: Company name and model names removed, due to the strict pharmaceutical monopoly in the US prohibiting anything even remotely resembling medical claims.
I send Carla my prayers and my love...all I can afford to give sadly.

Godspeed Carla! Heart
What do you make of this guy? Could it be something to look into? I don't have an opinion myself, because I don't know anything about medicine, but I think it's worth mentioning:

Project Camelot interviews Dr Pete Peterson Part 2 of 3

ayadew

I've sent a few donations to L/L Research, which essentially is their household (I think?). It's difficult to help others by monetary means when you already live below existence-minimum. This is a pity... it's an unfair world, but that's what happens when a select few decide to take all the physical money/power for themselves.
There are so many holes to fill in this world, endless amounts. I think it's important to come to terms with that, not saying that to use it as an argument to not help Carla or others though, but the world is exactly as we want it to be right now.
I've seen so much death, and perhaps it's Carla's time soon. For a person that was thought to die at an early age to live to 66, that's a miraculous feat. In a way I have become quite numb to death though, and the knowledge that consciousness is permanent no matter what doesn't really aid in my resolution to aid.
I'm not very comfortable with that thought still, so I havn't come to terms yet with the suffering of this world. I will miss her dearly if we was to dissapear from this existence...

If I can spare some money, I will send. I can go talking about rational concepts forever around this, but what I feel to be right, regardless of any paradoxes, is to help
i have also sent donation this december to L/L as a way to say thank you.

I am currently (again) waiting for a certain transaction to close -

and if it does - which it really should this time - consider the exact device

recommendable for Carla done, i would be more than happy to contribute it -

and if i cant i will keep contributing in the size which i can

and always keep having love and grattitude in my heart sent to Carla and all

lovely L/L'lers - wish you all the best of love, health and wealth for the years

coming my friends! Heart

ayadew

This makes me think about a session of Bashar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mz90E9e8QQ&feature=fvw

Let us not think that money is the only way abundance can come from... abundance in the way that we can give and aid. That is limiting, and we are infinite. Aid in whatever way you find plausible.
the ability to do what you need to do when you need to do it. what agreat definition of abundance
(12-31-2009, 08:19 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Let us not think that money is the only way abundance can come from... abundance in the way that we can give and aid. That is limiting, and we are infinite. Aid in whatever way you find plausible.

Absolutely!!! Thank you for pointing that out! For those who can contribute financially, that's great! For those who can contribute in other ways, such as praying or visualizing the machine materializing for Carla, or even in a broader sense, relief from pain for her, in whatever form that manifests...ALL are equally important!

Thanks to everyone! I know there are many here who would buy the machine for her in a heartbeat if circumstances allowed. A few people have contacted me...and some have expressed this offer of intention, as xlsander has. By posting this thread, we are drawing attention to the situation, so we can all focus on it in whatever way we can.
Thank you for the thread, Monica. At this time I can contribute love, positivity, and sharing in teach/learning, but not funds. If some plans work out well, next month I might become equipped to share funds as well.

May I pass along some ideas that I hope might be of use?

I see that spine-health.com has discussion forums. There may be people there who are going through similar experiences with their bodies, who could offer better informed compassion.

I see that Carla has tried several approaches to healing. I don't see any reference to Traditional Chinese Medicine, with its acupuncture and herbs. I know that many people have found it to be a useful tool for pain relief. In some cases it has prevented or delayed the need for spinal surgery, or increased the effectiveness of mainstream spinal pain relief. From some of my own experiences, I believe TCM can be an especially effective approach to healing balance for people who are already oriented in terms of energy flows and balance. If there is an opportunity for Carla to try it, I imagine that it might help and is unlikely to have side effects.

Here are some examples of information available about this:
http://www.jcm.co.uk/catalogue.php?catID...09380eb0ce
Quote:638 adults received 10 treatments over seven weeks. After eight weeks, 60% of patients receiving any type of acupuncture showed improvement in their level of pain and function, compared with 39% for those receiving usual care. After one year, 65% of participants receiving either individualised or standardised acupuncture continued to experience improvement, compared with 59% for simulated acupuncture and 50% for standard care.
http://www.acupuncture.com/conditions/tendonitis.htm
http://www.bluepoppy.com/cfwebstorefb/in...ure_id=966

I don't have professional training in TCM but I do have a pretty good layman's understanding of it. I hope that this is something that Carla can explore.

It might also be worthwhile to explore whether use of Medx equipment could help - http://medxonline.com/aji.php. This is a range of exercise and physical therapy equipment to treat back pain that was developed by the late Arthur Jones, the inventor who had early created the Nautilus weight training machines. Here's a paper from Mr. Jones about his work: http://medxonline.com/downloads/SpineKnee.pdf.
The only thing I can afford, sadly, is my love, and I send that to Carla as often as I think of her every day.
(12-31-2009, 10:32 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]May I pass along some ideas that I hope might be of use?

Certainly you may always pass on that which you feel might be useful!

As one who struggled with health issues for many years, and tried many various healing modalities, I am focused on getting Carla a water ionizer machine, because the human body is 75% water, and most people are too acidic...acidity is a major contributing factor in many illnesses, particularly those Carla struggles with.

There are many various healing modalities, supplements, herbs, etc. which might also be helpful, but I consider ionized water to be the foundation from which all else springs forth. My observation has been that it has been shown to be effective in some way for virtually everyone who drinks enough of it. Other modalities are inherently limited if the body remains acidic because of acidic water being consumed. Correcting the water foundation can help other modalities become more effective.

You are certainly free to make whatever suggestions you like...perhaps a new thread devoted to suggestions about health might be helpful here...I'd like to keep this one focused on getting her a medical-grade water ionizer machine.
(12-31-2009, 10:48 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I can afford, sadly, is my love, and I send that to Carla as often as I think of her every day.

dont say sadly please Heart for we all know how circumstances are a ... well i guess i dont have to spell it ... luv u all so much guys und girls! and i am sure Carla will do better very soon! L/L
(01-01-2010, 05:47 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]You are certainly free to make whatever suggestions you like...perhaps a new thread devoted to suggestions about health might be helpful here...I'd like to keep this one focused on getting her a medical-grade water ionizer machine.

Would it make sense to change the title of this thread, then? Its current title is fairly generic and does suggest openness to help of whatever kind, including advice.
(01-01-2010, 09:21 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Would it make sense to change the title of this thread, then? Its current title is fairly generic and does suggest openness to help of whatever kind, including advice.

No, you and Questioner are right. I'm wrong. Sad I retract my statement. Let's leave this thread the way it is and people can offer help in whatever way they choose.
Monica, I really don't mind if you'd like to focus this thread on the health benefits of the water technology. Perhaps you could retitle it something like "Carla is in pain, please help the healing waters flow."
(01-01-2010, 03:40 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Monica, I really don't mind if you'd like to focus this thread on the health benefits of the water technology. Perhaps you could retitle it something like "Carla is in pain, please help the healing waters flow."

Great idea! Done.

Just to clarify, I don't mean to imply that ionized is the only thing that can help her. I just consider it foundational, upon which other therapies might be added.

ayadew

You seem to really believe in this ionized water Monica... too bad it's so awfully expensive Sad It'd be fantastic to try once
(01-01-2010, 05:45 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to really believe in this ionized water Monica... too bad it's so awfully expensive Sad It'd be fantastic to try once

I do believe in it, because of my own healing and because I've seen so many others healed. Having a machine is like having a freshly melted glacier in your back yard...or a sacred healing spring. Those waters have the same structure...but when you bottle it, it loses its life-force. Ionized water fresh out of the machine has life-force, as with the healing waters.

It's not as expensive as medical bills. Tongue

I'm going to lock this thread because it has served its purpose, to get the request for help known. If anyone has any questions about how to help with the machine, please pm me. If anyone has any questions about the machine or the water itself, please post your questions/comments on the appropriate thread in Corkboard.

If we succeed in getting her a machine, I will reopen this thread and let everyone know.

On Carla's behalf, thanks to everyone for your well wishes!
NEW IDEA! (Thanks to transiten!)

:idea:

I noticed that this thread has had over 200 views. I know a lot of us can't really afford to donate much...but WHAT IF each of the 200 people who've viewed this thread just pitched in $5? :exclamation:

(Do the math!)

I'm not sure how they would handle 200 calls with $5 donations, so it might be better to send it to Carla directly or use PayPal - just be sure to designate for water machine. Carla already has a piggy bank with $160 from the commission of the sale we got...and so do I. She could add the new checks and between us, we could pay off the balance!

This is doable!!! I'd rather she get the smaller machine than not at all! She could be getting pain relief very quickly! I had arthritis pain for just a week or so after my C-section 21 years ago, and it was agony! The thought of her being in so much pain, when there is something that very likely will help, is just awful.

Please don't feel bad if you truly can't donate at all. But if you can donate just $5, please don't think it's insignificant. Even 100 people could pay for half of it, and I might be able to swing the other half if I get some sales this week. Or maybe someone among us can do more than $5. My point is that if we each do whatever we can, we can pull this off! No amount is too small.

Or contact me and we can make arrangements.
I have 45 to spare at end month so I will send some money via PayPal Smile

I hope this can really help Carla.

Silly question... where is the PayPal button?
(01-04-2010, 03:57 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I have 45 to spare at end month so I will send some money via PayPal Smile

Great!

(01-04-2010, 03:57 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I hope this can really help Carla.

I've seen so many cases respond to this water that I am very optimistic that it could help her.

(01-04-2010, 03:57 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Silly question... where is the PayPal button?

http://www.bring4th.org/donate/

IMPORTANT: Be sure to specify "For the water machine" in the comments!!!
2 donations have come in + 3 more pledges...you guys are great!! I think we must have some angels among us!

I'll let you know when we get close to the goal.

Update: We're up to $729 so far! You guys are great!!!!

This is including my own donation from the commission from the sale we already got, as well as Carla's piggy bank stash which came from that sale also. Since I will have another commission to donate from this sale itself, if we get enough donations by next week, I will pitch in the balance and have the machine shipped, so that it is there waiting for her when she gets home in mid-Jan.

However, I would rather use that $$ to upgrade to a higher model, to increase the potential health benefits for Carla.

If we get enough to surpass the cost of the low-end model, I will upgrade the model only if the surplus is enough to upgrade at least to the better model, which has more wattage, which means more potent antioxidant and micro-clustering properties of the water, translating into better results.

If there is some surplus but not enough to upgrade, I will still donate my commission, in the form of replacement filters, or cash - whatever Carla prefers. I want to be clear that I am NOT profiting from this project! (I may profit from future sales later on down the road, but not from this project to get Carla her machine.)

If we get enough donations to pay for the low-end machine, AND 2 people buy machines for themselves, I would be able to upgrade her to the top-of-the-line model in 3 weeks. So, if you are considering getting a machine for yourself anyway, doing so would help far more than making a donation, because the sale of the machine would generate a commission which I would then donate.

Just wanted to let everyone know where we're at.
another 131 just paypaled your way - lots of love everyone!
(01-05-2010, 06:19 AM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]another 131 just paypaled your way - lots of love everyone!

You ROCK! BigSmile
(12-31-2009, 07:12 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]the world is exactly as we want it to be right now.

It's not how I want it to be. So I'm doing what I can to change it.
We're up to about $850 - getting closer!

By the way, the company is very strict about honoring confidentiality.

This means that, if you would like to donate but prefer to remain anonymous, your secret is safe with them! I can't even get them to tell me the phone# of a customer I've sold a machine to...they are that strict!

I don't know whether to just get her the lower model now or wait a couple more weeks to see if we can raise enough for the better one. What do you think? I already know Carla will downplay her pain...and be ok with either way...but the tradeoff is that the lower model might help alleviate her pain SOONER, while the better one might help alleviate her pain, and hopefully other symptoms, BETTER.

So, SOONER, or BETTER???

I don't know how to make that decision! I would of course say BETTER but then, being in unbearable pain for ANOTHER 2 weeks or however long it takes us, would be awful! The thought of her being in so much pain...just really upsets me...So it's difficult for me to decide, especially since I have no way of knowing whether we'll get enough to upgrade or not.

I hope we can manifest BOTH - sooner AND better!

Since some people might be sending checks via snailmail to the company, and other faxing in donations, and, either way, the company will have to process them before they show up on Carla's balance, I'm going to establish a cutoff for donations sent directly. This is so we can tell where we're at. I don't want to send the donations and get the low-end model, only to find out that $2000 in donations had been sent to the company that we didn't know about! and we could've gotten the upgrade!

So...IF you are planning to send a donation directly to the company, please do so by Jan. 12. Allowing for snailmail delivery time, I will plan to ask Carla to check the balance on Jan. 15. At that time, depending on where we're at, we will decide which machine to go with.

If Carla's condition worsens before that, I reserve the right to go with the lower model, just to get her some relief sooner. But I really believe the better machine might help her more, so we'll give it a week to see if we might still raise the funds for that.

Remember, if anyone is interested in buying a machine for yourself or your family's health and peace of mind, that would help raise more funds for Carla's machine than making a donation.

Carla is most appreciative...blown away, actually...and sends hugs and thanks to everyone!
>So, SOONER, or BETTER???

I think that depends on whether there's a trade-up option, or a return policy, or a way to sell a fairly-new, somewhat-used machine for a good price. If any of those apply, then there's really nothing to lose to get the basic machine and when more money comes in, move up to the better machine.
(01-06-2010, 11:45 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]>So, SOONER, or BETTER???

I think that depends on whether there's a trade-up option, or a return policy, or a way to sell a fairly-new, somewhat-used machine for a good price. If any of those apply, then there's really nothing to lose to get the basic machine and when more money comes in, move up to the better machine.

That's a good idea!
Anyone out there willing to buy the first machine when there is enough funds for the better one? I live too far away otherwise I would.

On second thought, it could be useful for us readers and members, that Monica let us know which amount the fundraising reached on a day to day basis - or every other day -, in case some of us wish to make a last minute further donation just to get the BETTER.

I am watching this post. Smile

A big hug to Carla.

Love and Light and Life and Health and Joy and Happiness and Bliss and Peace, Tongue

Whitefeather
(01-07-2010, 04:57 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]it could be useful for us readers and members, that Monica let us know which amount the fundraising reached on a day to day basis - or every other day -, in case some of us wish to make a last minute further donation just to get the BETTER.

I'll do that! as soon as I hear the latest numbers from Gary.
We're up to $1050!

ayadew

Fantastic Smile
Pages: 1 2