Bring4th

Full Version: Please share pranayama techniques and info here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a pranayama technique from the Edgar Cayce readings (he gave several) as given to us by John Van Auken. I've been using this one lately and it really seems to work well for me. BTW, Cayce says the 7th chakra is the indigo chakra, the 6th is the crown chakra. The kundalini rises (acc. to Cayce) in the shape of a Cobra, going from throat up back of head to crown, then arching over into pineal.

Strengthening and Opening Breath

There are several breathing patterns we may use. The first is described often in the readings. It begins with a deep inhalation through the right nostril, filling the lungs and feeling strength! Then exhalation through the mouth. This should be felt throughout the torso of the body -- STRENGTH! After three of these, shift to inhaling through the left nostril and exhaling through the right (not through the mouth). This time feel the opening of your centers. As you do this left-right nostril breathing, keep your focus on the third eye and crown chakra, letting the other centers open toward these two. This will not be difficult because the sixth and seventh centers have a natural magnetism -- just as the snake charmer’s music.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/ps2/kundalini_...Auken.html

I hope to hear from you about your experiences with pranayama and what is working for you. Thanks.