Bring4th

Full Version: Reconciliation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time.

Hi!!!
Can somebody tell me what they mean by this??

Bat

I think Ra is speaking of the point when we reach mid 6 density and have know need for polarity as everything is harmonized in unity.

Quote:reconciled past participle, past tense of rec·on·cile (Verb)
Verb

Cause to coexist in harmony; make or show to be compatible.

Hope that helps.
Hi Kiron,

my understanding is that all things are just experience; used for learning purposes.

and labels like 'right' or 'wrong' or positive or negative are just temporary assignments of meaning to potentials and expressed potentials.

I think as entities, and individuals experiencing 'reality' all the way to mid-6th density, there is still contrast between those on the 'positive path' and those on the 'negative path'. A 'difference' is still perceived, rather than the Full Unity of Allness; the Oneness, the 'One Infinite Creator' or consciousnesss.

there is an inherent tendency to keep putting labels on potentials and what they 'mean'.

even someone seeking 'balance' can be tempted to put a label on that.

in truth, all potentials are equally valid.
(06-06-2013, 02:34 PM)Kiron Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time.

Hi!!!
Can somebody tell me what they mean by this??

It means that all things will balance out in the end. Kinetic expressions of a push/pull dynamic occur until all is equalized, and then all is simply one. When all is truly seen as one, service to self and service to others are exactly the same thing. At that nexus, there is no more polarity.

It has been reconciled at that point.
If That One is all things and no thing simultaneously; and if our existence in this third dimension serves That One to experience at least a part of Its Self: Then good and evil, and right and wrong, are the same energy, and are That One using our creation to experience being a duality, and to experience being finite.

We all share the same destiny of becoming One with That ONE. Perhaps when we realize that destiny, we will also finally realize (or understand) all of this. We will truly know that All is One, and that right and wrong are a part of that All.

What I find interesting is that this soul journey we are on is described as our "amusing dance." Sometimes sure, but sometimes difficult, and sometimes boring, and sometimes a cripple is dancing.
Imagine yourself in perfect love, where all there is love. Can you perceive things as good or bad? You would have difficulty doing that, because there is only one thing you experience, all duality is reconciled. The concept of good and bad can only be perceived again when you are out of the state of love.

"Good" is one with "bad" in the first place, without each other they won't make sense. Like with a coin, "head" exists only because there is a "tail". They are essecially the same concept. When you view them as the same concept, you are reconciled on that.
I think it has to do with karma balancing things out. If things are bad, then they will be good. If things are tough, then they will be easy at some point. Karma goes over mutliple lives, so the opposites could be experienced through multiple lives.