Bring4th

Full Version: Dr. Wakefield vaccination trust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for posting this information, BrownEye.
I watched the video this morning and as it always seems to happen, my randomly chosen noontime Q'uo channelling addressed this specifically.

If you read Q'uo's answer, you'll see that that paying careful attention to this information is crucial.
I hope Dr. Wakefield and Dr. Fitzpatrick engage in the debate he mentions at the end of the video. (p.s., I love his sonorous voice)

From March 5, 2011:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0305.aspx

W: (Reading from G’s notes.) S in Japan asks, “Q’uo, I am really nervous about vaccinating my newborn child. There are two schools of thought on the issue: one that says that vaccination is not only safe but necessary; the other which feels that vaccinations are extremely harmful. I find I can’t trust 100% what either side says and there is evidence for and against both positions. How can a parent make a decision on taking or not taking an action that, once taken, is irreversible and may lead to cognitive and/or health defects, but if not taken may result in the death or disability of a child due to disease, not to mention loss of a child through prosecution and over-zealous child-welfare legislation. What are the spiritual principles involved?”

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query. In working with questions such as whether or not to vaccinate a child that is within your care, the spiritual principle involved is free will. Because the child is not capable of coming to a reasoned decision concerning such issues, as in so many things for a parent, it falls upon the parent to make such decisions for the young one.

We look in this instrument’s mind and see that this instrument has been selective in her choice of vaccinations. She has had experience with live vaccine that indicate that she is prone to having adverse reactions to such, whereas with a non-live vaccine or a dead vaccine, the possibility of receiving an adverse reaction is minimized.

However, this does not speak to your free will. It is well to be logical and do the research involved. It is well indeed to be informed in every way. And yet, as you say, in human affairs there is often no possibility of certainty. While there is no spiritual principle involved in the giving of vaccines, that being in the province of the body complex, it is important that you feel that you are doing the appropriate thing for the child.

Consequently, you must take this into your heart after you have learned all the facts that you can. Ponder the resonance of offering the child this healing modality, and we would suggest that for each type of vaccine you move through this process of consulting your rational and linear mind, your intellect, and consulting the wisdom of your heart. For often the heart knows things that it cannot say.

We do not encourage blind movements with no intellectual content, but rather a balanced approach, for you maintain the freedom of your will until you have learned all you can. And then you have pursued your own deepest feelings. We are not saying move with surface emotions or move impulsively, but there is the need to do the best that you can for your child and so it is worth it to move through this process of discernment, using all of the equipment that you have—all of your resources: your intellect, your insight, favoring neither and finding consensus.

It can be said that some things simply are not spiritual, and yet all that there is is composed of love, so how can anything not be spiritual? Spirit exists in all things—in the vaccine, in your child, in the rocks and the sky. And out of all of these gifts of spirit come responsibilities and duties that are an honor to have. And yet it cannot be said that there is no work involved in raising a child.

So, offer this matter and all matters the best of yourself. Be generous. Take the time so that the decision that you come to will be that with which you can live from now on. We thank you for this query.
I don't trust the FDA to properly validate the contents of vaccines and it has been shown they will often pass drugs without even testing them. Thus I refuse to take vaccines and I avoid drugs entirely.