Bring4th

Full Version: excessive hunger, eating? what does it mean?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
someone mentioned in chat that they had suddenly become ravenous in eating this last week.

whether they infected me with this idea or not, I found myself ravenous today as well, and ate much more than the usual.

is something going on? or I am just clutching at nothings in the air?

- -

does intense spiritual/energetic work mean expenditure of physical resources, and then eating to compensate for energy loss?

Carla said something about eating so much during her channelings of Ra ... and still staying skinny lol.

any thoughts? you hungry too lol?
To a certain extent, yes. Spiritual work can burn alot of material energy. All in all it's a controversial and rather complex question of how one should or should not eat. I think we have some really knowledgeable people about this in here, though.

Aloneness

My mother mentioned I couldn't stop eating the first few months of this incarnation. She almost overfed me because I cried like a maniac in between meals. Somehow it feels like I'm back where I've started, on a quest for soul food.
I got a few spurts over the period of a few weeks recently. Quitting smoking also provided me with a huge appetite increase. I can taste food now and it tastes good.
Last month I had a couple weeks where I could not stop eating. I was so hungry all the time. My guidance told me I was storing up energy for a transformation.
Two things that are a must after meditating. Peeing and eating lol

If you have been stepping up the frequency and intensity of your meditations, it may be your body replenishing this spent energy
I have eaten more than normal recently but I always just chalk it up to struggling with a food addiction.
When I moved in with my parents after getting back from Thailnad I simply became ravenous. I ate all the time for 3-4 months and didn't gain a pound. At the same time, I would wake up multiple times at night needing to pee with minor discomfort in one or both of my kidneys. I have no clue why I ate so much, but I'm pretty sure that I was clearing toxins out of my body and my kidneys were working overtime.

Long story short:

Go with the flow.
New moon started on the 8th, which pisses on your root. The root is partly responsible for your ability to -not do something. Then it could also be that the moon weakens your orange ray as well, and causes one to substitute the grounding love with stuffing one's face BigSmile