Bring4th

Full Version: 100x Catalyst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in this passage here, Ra uses the word 'intensive' to describe the catalyst here:

Quote:20.24 Questioner: Can you tell me why nine hundred years is the optimum life span?

Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex of third density has perhaps one hundred times as intensive a program of catalytic action from which to distill distortions and learn/teachings than any other of the densities. Thus the learn/teachings are most confusing to the mind/body/spirit complex which is, shall we say, inundated by the ocean of experience.

During the first, shall we say, perhaps 150 to 200 of your years as you measure time, a mind/body/spirit complex is going through the process of a spiritual childhood, the mind and the body not enough in a disciplined configuration to lend clarity to the spiritual influxes. Thus, the remaining time span is given to optimize the understandings which result from experience itself.

how do you understand the way this word is used?

is 'intensive' -

* 100x more plentiful
* 100x more stronger (Ra refers to higher densities as having more 'etiolated' or thin or weak catalyst compared to third)
* or 100x more 'effective' in the changes that can be brought about in consciousness

or maybe all of the above?

I know its just a single adjective, and one needs to consider the bulk totality of how Ra describes the action of catalyst in 3d, but would like to hear your opinion on it. cheers.

and do you reckon catalyst is too much in your life personally?
Because of our 'base' separation and short life spans we need and get extremely intense catalysts to shake things up. With almost complete separation any glimpses into total unity or love unity will be incredibly intense as it is in direct contrast to what we know/feel.

Analogies would be that any road takes much longer the first time to travel than the subsequent. Catalysts are quite often a 'first time' experience thus being in and of itself very intense.

As for the word intense, I figure the meaning would be all examples in addition to subjective intensity.

Aloneness

Honestly, I don't think I'll 'survive' another catalystical experience.
No drama intended but I feel as if I've been stripped to the core, like, emptied out completely.
If my current mental/physical state doesn't improve sufficiently I'll have to admit myself into a hospital of any kind.

Unbound

I would perhaps describe "intensive" as "compounded" or "concentrated".

That is, I would say that the "funnel" of consciousness in to third density is most intensive because it is the first emergence in to conscious self awareness and so the beginning of experience of choice. To me, the veil acts to "compact" thoughtforms together until they become symbolic amalgamates of many thoughtforms and so 'veil' the esoteric aspect of all things by the containment of enourmous amounts of unconscious information in to third density perception, which the complex then proceeds to "unveil" by its process of evolutionary experience.

That is, when a complex enters in to third density, it effectively concentrates itself in to an experiential shell which contains within its blueprint the pattern which constitutes a reflection of the totality of the complex. However, this experiential shell or seed, really, is meant to germinate and recapitulate its information resulting in experience according to the unique nature of the individual complex.

Every experience is catalyst which is either integrated which causes the seed or shell to become more unraveled, or it is not integrated and becomes "caught in orbit" around the field of the individual, unable to balance and integrate but also unable to do anything else.

We experience SO much compacted in to the symbolic world we live in, there is such a sheerly vast amount of information that we can only comprehend it because it is organized in to experiential situations and lives. It is the most intensive because it is also the most blind and confusing density. As the density of choice through free will, it has to be like a labyrinth of mirrors so the choice becomes paramount. There are no signposts, although there are guides to point the way, every choice is in one's own hands.

So, perhaps I would even describe this intensity as a sort of "pressure" resulting from the interaction between the complex and the density it has chosen to experience. The complex experiences the most "pressure" in this density because there is the widest "gap" between the conscious mind and unconscious mind. As one makes their choice and begins to polarize and become more self realized, this gap starts to be bridged. Like an antahkarana, which is a goal to build to transcend the "lower mind" or the mind which is more conscious of the animal self and realize the connectivity with the higher aspects of mind.

In short, third density is the most intensive because it is also permeated with the highest degree of mystery and the unknown. It is this mystery that the mystery schools sought to express through the expounding and development of esoteric science. Esoteric science is the science of revealing mystery, what is within the known exoteric. The very existence of life as third density is dependent upon its mystery.

For with no mystery, there is no choice and with no choice, there is no mystery.

Is the Creator a mystery to itself? This must also be included in infinity.
(06-10-2013, 04:18 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]how do you understand the way this word is used?

is 'intensive' -

* 100x more plentiful
* 100x more stronger (Ra refers to higher densities as having more 'etiolated' or thin or weak catalyst compared to third)
* or 100x more 'effective' in the changes that can be brought about in consciousness

I know its just a single adjective, and one needs to consider the bulk totality of how Ra describes the action of catalyst in 3d, but would like to hear your opinion on it. cheers.

In my opinion, it's all of the above.

The catalyst is the contrast, or difference, between what we desire, and what we are actually experiencing. This contrast points out the distortions in our consciousness.

We think we know what we want, we think we know why we want it, we even think we know how to get it sometimes. But since we actually don't, inevitably, we have to face these distortions within ourselves. Contrast is the result of resistance, or we might even say it is a failure to accept "what is". We could also say this failure to accept is equal to suffering, for if there were a full and pure acceptance of all, there could be no contrasting, negative perception of it. However, true acceptance of something requires a true and undistorted understanding of it.

The pain, whether it be mental, physical, or spiritual, points out the places in our consciousness where we are futilely trying to shove square pegs in round holes. These would be beliefs, thought structures, and biases of that ilk, which are not fully consonant with and understanding of the Law of One. Much of this is unconscious for us. Our work is to make it conscious. Catalyst assists us in this process.

The catalyst/contrast is very intense in 3rd density due to the fact that we are simultaneously capable of self-aware abstract thought, and thus very complex desires, and also due to the fact that our consciousness is still so very distorted at this level from the macrocosmic reality.

That is a recipe for "intensity" my friend. Here we are forged in fire.

And yes, I feel there have been times in my life when the catalyst seemed like too much to bear. However, Ra and other spiritual sources have said we are never given more than we can handle so maybe what I think I can't bear is much different from what I actually can.

Cheers.
Not to mention insanity adding to the intensity.
So, has anybody else seen that dragonballz episode where goku is in the spaceship increasing gravity to 100x the normal amount?

I just found the similarity funny. XD

Unbound

Hell yeah, I love Dragonball Z, that's how I learned to visualize my energy.
lol, I always loved that idea of training in 100x gravity and then stepping out and having super-powers. There was also that episode where Goku isn't doing too well in a fight and then it's revealed that he's wearing super heavy weighted clothes or something so he takes em off and starts zipping around all quickly lol.
Please tell me you guys weren't part of the many YouTube videos I watched where guys tried to go all super sayan or whatever it's called? Lol
I theorize this is the reason why a third-density being can bid a negative entity in the 4th-density and force them to speak, according to Ra. The catalyst we are used to gives us much more will to work with. I love this density.
100x more painful/suffering. That's how I view catalyst in this density compared to higher density.
I'd exchange some of my will for more pleasant and harmonious experiences.
(06-10-2013, 04:18 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]in this passage here, Ra uses the word 'intensive' to describe the catalyst here:

Quote:20.24 Questioner: Can you tell me why nine hundred years is the optimum life span?

Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex of third density has perhaps one hundred times as intensive a program of catalytic action from which to distill distortions and learn/teachings than any other of the densities. Thus the learn/teachings are most confusing to the mind/body/spirit complex which is, shall we say, inundated by the ocean of experience.

During the first, shall we say, perhaps 150 to 200 of your years as you measure time, a mind/body/spirit complex is going through the process of a spiritual childhood, the mind and the body not enough in a disciplined configuration to lend clarity to the spiritual influxes. Thus, the remaining time span is given to optimize the understandings which result from experience itself.

how do you understand the way this word is used?

is 'intensive' -

* 100x more plentiful

I vote for more plentiful and stronger.

in general, I am my own catalyst, and no matter where I go, there I am.