Bring4th

Full Version: Contacting the global mind.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, let's say an individual wants to "manifest" a friend in his life. So he tries some method of manifestation whether it be magic, prayer or pure intention.

Would he in fact be contacting what some call the "global mind" which then influences the unconcious of the individuals he meets, that then may become his friend? Why would such manifestation work in a veiled experience?
(06-10-2013, 11:35 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, let's say an individual wants to "manifest" a friend in his life. So he tries some method of manifestation whether it be magic, prayer or pure intention.

Would he in fact be contacting what some call the "global mind" which then influences the unconcious of the individuals he meets, that then may become his friend? Why would such manifestation work in a veiled experience?

I remember when I decided to start dating again several years after a divorce I used to walk around (when I was in group situations, such as shopping, walking down the street, etc.) repeating (silently) the following mantra: "Men like me." Amazingly, it seemed to work.

Yes, I am sure our prevailing thoughts and "vibration" affect the unconscious of everyone we encounter.

Of course, Free Will is the limiting factor.
(06-10-2013, 11:35 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, let's say an individual wants to "manifest" a friend in his life. So he tries some method of manifestation whether it be magic, prayer or pure intention.

It is both simultaneously way more complicated than that, and also way way way more simple than that.

Manifestation, or what some call magic, works because we are all one, and all the creator. Thus, we have the power to create. Every particle in existence is communicating with every other particle in existence. But it is actually beyond "communicating". There never was any real separation in the first place, so "communicating" is a distorted misnomer as well. It's all just one.

It's so interesting, because as human beings, we want to intellectualize the process so badly. The intelligent infinity within everything understands everything about everything. It is the source of comprehension, or consciousness, itself. It's mysterious and it is beautiful.

What you have is a universe made of vibrations of consciousness. A vibration is just a pattern. Everything, and I repeat everything, is simply patterns of consciousness. You are always radiating vibrations, and so is everything else. You have desires which are also vibrations. There are vibrations that match your desires. And if it weren't for resistance, these desired vibrations would flow into your experience easily and effortlessly, no ritual required.

All spells, rituals, and other dog and pony shows are essentially for the purpose of eliminating resistance. When resistance is eliminated, you naturally manifest that which is a perfect match to your personal vibrational make up. In those moments of magical success, the illusory separation is transcended, and those vibrations which are a vibrational match for one another flow effortlessly together.

So what causes resistance/distortions? That seems to be the real issue. As Ra has told us, the source of all distortions is the limit of the viewpoint. Resistance is caused by viewpoint. Viewpoints that reinforce the separation are negative viewpoints. Negative thoughts. These are the source of resistance.

Oftentimes, people don't even realize they are thinking or believing negatively. Society tends to train us away from our natural spiritual guidance. This natural spiritual guidance comes to us in the form of emotion.

Emotion is the key to eliminating resistance. Always do a gut check. Always ask yourself, "How does this thought make me feel?" You might surprise yourself, I know I did. Oftentimes, my emotional guidance was very different from the guidance of those individuals in my life who thought they had my best interests at heart. But really, no one can know your best interest, except the source inside of you. This emotional/spiritual guidance gets even stronger and more far reaching with practice.

And I don't mean any of this to put a negative spin on magical rituals. As I said, they are techniques to eliminate resistance, which is a very good thing. Affirmations can be helpful sometimes. They bring your attention back to that which you desire, which is activating that desired vibration in your experience. When a vibration becomes activated enough, it will show up in your experience.

Attention is the key. Faith is the key. Emotions are the key.

The universe already knows *exactly* what you want, and how to deliver it to you. It's just waiting for you to get out of your own way. The universe is a full of cooperative components. It is we who are usually the only non-cooperative component in the process.
Excellent response!
However, as Ra has stated, there are natural laws. There are inherent distortions set by our galactic mind.

There is a way, there is context standing over how we can accomplish things through intelligent infinity. There are limits. Else one man with enough power could simply wipe us all out with a single thought.
(06-10-2013, 01:42 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]However, as Ra has stated, there are natural laws. There are inherent distortions set by our galactic mind.

There is a way, there is context standing over how we can accomplish things through intelligent infinity. There are limits. Else one man with enough power could simply wipe us all out with a single thought.

There are natural limits to a consensus reality. At least, to the extent that your experience is joined with anothers experience. Everybody creates their own reality, they do not create for another.

Also, there is the limit that constitutes the sort of desires one who makes contact with intelligent infinity has. In essence, no one who was connected to that energy stream would want to wipe us all out anyway (nor could they). Such a desire for destruction would not emanate from such a place of connection. To create in another's reality, you would have to be them, which would be a higher density experience.

However, we have great power, relatively speaking, even as individuals.
(06-10-2013, 01:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Also, there is the limit that constitutes the sort of desires one who makes contact with intelligent infinity has. In essence, no one who was connected to that energy stream would want to wipe us all out anyway (nor could they). Such a desire for destruction would not emanate from such a place of connection.
I don't believe that's correct. The universe has its destroyers; every heart contracts with every beat.

There have been men with great power that have achieved great destruction through intelligent infinity.

All I am saying is that there are static limits: A consensus, a rulesheet, laws that came into existence when the central galactic Sun came to being. I argue that magic isn't really magic but another science that stands under physics.
(06-10-2013, 02:02 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe that's correct. The universe has its destroyers; every heart contracts with every beat.

Sure, there are destroyers. But when you are plugged into the "whole", you aren't out to hurt people, I assure you. You wouldn't be "wiping everyone out". The motivation is completely different.

(06-10-2013, 02:02 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]There have been men with great power that have achieved great destruction through intelligent infinity.

Such as?

Also, its important to realize that all things are a distortion of intelligent infinity. All powers, both great and small, are the result of the application of some distortion of this energy. I'm specifically referring to a relatively undistorted application of this energy.

Can you use real love to hurt people?

(06-10-2013, 02:02 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]All I am saying is that there are static limits: A consensus, a rulesheet, laws that came into existence when the central galactic Sun came to being. I argue that magic isn't really magic but another science that stands under physics.

"Magic" is generally just a word people apply to things they don't understand. Calling it "science" doesn't make it any more understandable. But then Arthur C. Clarke once said any sufficiently developed technology is indistinguishable from magic, and isn't consciousness the ultimate technology when you really think about it?

Also, I would say what we call "magic" stands "over" science, rather than under it, hence the word "meta-physics".

As Ra says, "Unity, at this approximation of understanding, cannot be specified by any physics but only be activated or potentiated intelligent infinity due to the catalyst of free will. This may be difficult to accept. However, the understandings we have to share begin and end in mystery."

The nonphysics rules the physics. "78.5 [...] The physical complex renal system of this instrument is much damaged. The time/space equivalent which rules the body complex is without flaw."
(06-10-2013, 02:28 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2013, 02:02 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe that's correct. The universe has its destroyers; every heart contracts with every beat.

Sure, there are destroyers. But when you are plugged into the "whole", you aren't out to hurt people, I assure you. You wouldn't be "wiping everyone out". The motivation is completely different.

Motivation is quite an understatement. I will say this: This universe will inevitably be turned into oblivion and absorbed into the Source once more. With every great creation, there is a grand destruction.

The one infinite creator is also the one infinite destroyer.

(06-10-2013, 02:02 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]There have been men with great power that have achieved great destruction through intelligent infinity.

Such as?

Also, its important to realize that all things are a distortion of intelligent infinity. All powers, both great and small, are the result of the application of some distortion of this energy. I'm specifically referring to a relatively undistorted application of this energy.

Can you use real love to hurt people?

The people of Atlantis. Power is not reserved only for the positive polarity. The entity serving while being polarized positive is still with great distortion just as his negative brethren. There is no such thing as an acting and incarnate entity acting without distortion. But of course they can still achieve the power of intelligent infinity with any level of distortion. It's just the power will vary but it can be a great amount even with a remnant of distortion.

Yes, love is used to hurt people everyday. Hurt is love. All things are love. There is no such thing as "real love." In fact, even hate is love for it was created out of the love of the creator getting to know itself. It is the contraction as opposed to the beating of the heart.

The love in the metaphysical context is not just pure pleasure but all acts of creation. A creation is defined by the destruction of its canvas and the creation of the colors upon it.

(06-10-2013, 02:02 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]All I am saying is that there are static limits: A consensus, a rulesheet, laws that came into existence when the central galactic Sun came to being. I argue that magic isn't really magic but another science that stands under physics.

"Magic" is generally just a word people apply to things they don't understand. Calling it "science" doesn't make it any more understandable. But then Arthur C. Clarke once said any sufficiently developed technology is indistinguishable from magic, and isn't consciousness the ultimate technology when you really think about it?

Also, I would say what we call "magic" stands "over" science, rather than under it, hence the word "meta-physics".

As Ra says, "Unity, at this approximation of understanding, cannot be specified by any physics but only be activated or potentiated intelligent infinity due to the catalyst of free will. This may be difficult to accept. However, the understandings we have to share begin and end in mystery."

The nonphysics rules the physics. "78.5 [...] The physical complex renal system of this instrument is much damaged. The time/space equivalent which rules the body complex is without flaw."

Of course the rules are without flaw as the physics of our universe are without flaw and cannot judged to be flawed. They just are. Non-physics are physics. Rules are physics. They just aren't recognized by our current scientific establishment. It's not considered knowledge by all.

As for undistorted unity -- it's not applicable in this discussion. There are limits to the intelligent infinity that flows into our galactic, solar and planetary systems. There are distortions to this unity: That is what we are discussing. The rules of our local time/space are the same rules that define our matter and universe. They are physics which are the distortions of all things that define our reality.

We can call these distortions physics or natural laws and the study of said physics science. Why call it science? Because science is simply Latin for "Knowledge". The distortions can be quantified, spiritually or otherwise. The distortions used in magic can be quantified. In fact, they are no different than the distortions used to build a house or move a ball in our hands. They are mostly static. If they are dynamic, they can be grouped into a static, quantifiable set.

As for undistorted-unity -- of course it does not fit under the label of "physics" for it is indivisible. It is the ultimate superset of all things. It is what defines physics but, again, our local time/space is not simply non-physics: Again, the rules it defines can be quantified and thus be considered a set of physics.

After all physics simply means "knowledge of nature."

Unbound

Actually the word for knowledge in latin is Conscientia, whereas scientia refers to knowledge gained through demonstrable and reproducible data.

Interesting topic, in any case.

I saw this written on a telephone pole the other day: "Does a set that contain all sets contain itself?"
(06-10-2013, 03:48 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Actually the word for knowledge in latin is Conscientia, whereas scientia refers to knowledge gained through demonstrable and reproducible data.

Interesting topic, in any case.

I saw this written on a telephone pole the other day: "Does a set that contain all sets contain itself?"

Well, it seems this argument is just a matter of semantics. I believe the extent of the distortions of our universe can be demonstrated and reproduced. Thus I still contend magic can be science. It just all depends on what one considers "demonstrable" in various contexts.

As for your question: Isn't a set defined by its subsets?

Unbound

Of course magic can be approached scientifically, although Im hard pressed to think of a way to process an infinite number of frequencies. Also, how does one demonstrate consciousness?

So would a set that contains all sets be a subset of itself? The question remains the same aha
(06-10-2013, 04:16 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Of course magic can be approached scientifically, although Im hard pressed to think of a way to process an infinite number of frequencies. Also, how does one demonstrate consciousness?

So would a set that contains all sets be a subset of itself? The question remains the same aha
Is it reasonable to contend that it is impossible to demonstrate it? I'm hard pressed to be worried about what is currently unproven in human conciousness when the mainstream scientific community has barely quantified the surface of material physics.

Yes, humanity's sciences are rather shallow currently. That is for certain.

As for the question, the answer is yes. You would just have infinite subsets going left-to-right and downwards. There isn't a paradox in that?
Here's a little thing my intuition just whispered to me while reading this thread: "magic can often be understood more easily by a laughing babe than a learned scholar."

Hard set rules work for some, in my experience the universe likes to improvise. Don't forget to follow Joy.
(06-10-2013, 03:37 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Motivation is quite an understatement. I will say this: This universe will inevitably be turned into oblivion and absorbed into the Source once more. With every great creation, there is a grand destruction.

The one infinite creator is also the one infinite destroyer.

I didn't say destruction didn't happen. All I said was someone plugged into the whole wouldn't have a desire to destroy. That comes from another level of consciousness. Still the creator. But a more distorted, and less connected, level of the creator.

I don't deny someone could, by appropriate STS means, channel intelligent energy for nefarious purposes, but they aren't "plugged into the whole".

Quote:The purpose of clearing each energy center is to allow that meeting place to occur at the indigo-ray vibration, thus making contact with intelligent infinity and dissolving all illusions. Service-to-others is automatic at the released energy generated by this state of consciousness.

(06-10-2013, 02:02 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, love is used to hurt people everyday. Hurt is love. All things are love. There is no such thing as "real love." In fact, even hate is love for it was created out of the love of the creator getting to know itself. It is the contraction as opposed to the beating of the heart.

What is this hypothetical "real love"? And why do you think it doesn't exist?

(06-10-2013, 03:37 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Of course the rules are without flaw as the physics of our universe are without flaw and cannot judged to be flawed. They just are. Non-physics are physics. Rules are physics. They just aren't recognized by our current scientific establishment. It's not considered knowledge by all.

If the words "rules" and "physics" are interchangeable for you, then by all means call them whatever you like. For me, physics describes the tangible world, and metaphysics describes the intangible world. And magic is a word, for me, that means affecting changes by working with intangible mechanics, rather than the tangible mechanics which make up the physical world.

Unbound

According to Ra: "There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love."

Also, what exactly is the "center of infinity"? For left, right, up and down there requires a core. In my experience, left, right, up and down aren't even meaningful in many states of consciousness aha
(06-10-2013, 04:58 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Hard set rules work for some, in my experience the universe likes to improvise. Don't forget to follow Joy.

If improvisation were paramount, our reality would be outright chaos.

Unbound

As a musician, I refute that assumption aha
(06-10-2013, 05:07 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't say destruction didn't happen. All I said was someone plugged into the whole wouldn't have a desire to destroy. That comes from another level of consciousness. Still the creator. But a more distorted, and less connected, level of the creator.

I don't deny someone could, by appropriate STS means, channel intelligent energy for nefarious purposes, but they aren't "plugged into the whole".

I hold the STS path as an infinitely essential part of the whole. They are plugged into the whole as much as anyone and they can achieve power as well as anyone else. They are within unity for they see it within themselves. They are plugged into the whole but just in a fashion that is directed towards the self, which is just as worthy, just as divine and just as powerful.

The whole has a desire for all things along with a desire for nothing at all. This superposition, this quantum state is not simply a positive state but something that cannot be properly quantified in this reality. It transcends polarity.

Additionally, the few STS entities of lesser distortion that reside in early 6th density are happy to cause great havoc and destruction while being close to the creator and still focused on the unity that exists within the self.

Quote:The purpose of clearing each energy center is to allow that meeting place to occur at the indigo-ray vibration, thus making contact with intelligent infinity and dissolving all illusions. Service-to-others is automatic at the released energy generated by this state of consciousness.

Yes, this is the final state in the same sense that service-to-self ends up being service-to-all in the end. But both pathes to that state are equal for they define each other.

(06-10-2013, 05:07 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]What is this hypothetical "real love"? And why do you think it doesn't exist?

I simply believe everything we see here is a distortion of love. Undistorted love cannot fathomly be found in this reality. Undistorted love certainly isn't found in the shallow emotions of a primitive human being. It certainly is love and is indeed infinitely valuable as the undistorted love it came from but it certainly is not the undistorted love The Creator is capable of giving. Such an experience is beyond words of this realm.

Quote:If the words "rules" and "physics" are interchangeable for you, then by all means call them whatever you like. For me, physics describes the tangible world, and metaphysics describes the intangible world. And magic is a word, for me, that means affecting changes by working with intangible mechanics, rather than the tangible mechanics which make up the physical world.
When you begin to work with metaphyics and magic, it becomes just as tangible and just as structured, purposeful and quantifiable. Nothing is unknowable. I just want to make the point that magic isn't some mysterious force that just works. There is context to its design within this distorted reality. It is only special and seemingly intangible because of our culture's reliance on the rational mind.

(06-10-2013, 07:07 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]As a musician, I refute that assumption aha

But even as a musician, you recognize that your guitar will always sound the same assuming the tension of the strings remain the same? The pitches of notes and scales don't change at the whim of the mood of some joker-like god?

This is the stability I speak of. A universe needs a stable foundation else you don't have a universe at all; you simply have a static-filled void.
I was thinking more of improvisation within a framework. Since it is us creating our experience, we can only create what we can imagine, and we can only imagine variations of what we have already experienced. Also we cannot infringe on the free will of others, so there are boundaries there as well. We set our desires and follow them with intent and the Universe responds through this framework of belief we have each built and through the socially constructed nature of our reality. So it is a sort of chaos, but one in which all the elements are in a state of dynamic balance. The results for the same calling can be wildly different depending on the circumstances of the calling (which is why ritual can be important, in order to recreate the same set of circumstances as best as possible).

This kinda leads me to something else I wanted to talk about in this thread: what exactly is this magic stuff we're talking about? To me magic is the art of living, It is the dance through that dynamic balance I mentioned in the last paragraph. Magic comes hand in hand with expanded awareness, as you become aware of the various energies and catalyst and other inputs available to you, you can put more thought into how you will use or integrate them. It is very much something that happens in the moment without premeditation, or at least that's my current thinking.
(06-10-2013, 07:13 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I hold the STS path as an infinitely essential part of the whole. They are plugged into the whole as much as anyone and they can achieve power as well as anyone else. They are within unity for they see it within themselves. They are plugged into the whole but just in a fashion that is directed towards the self, which is just as worthy, just as divine and just as powerful.

Everything is plugged into the whole, yes. But not consciously -- that's the work. The path of separation, as Ra calls it, is dependent to a great extent, on maintaining the illusory separation rather than abolishing it. Negative polarity is abandoned in early sixth density precisely because it is not an ultimately effective way to plug into the whole, or seek the creator (due to spiritual entropy). Negative polarity is abandoned so they may continue the evolution towards the creator. So I would say it is not as powerful in that regard. Perhaps in some ways it is, but in that particular way, it is not.

(06-10-2013, 07:13 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I simply believe everything we see here is a distortion of love. Undistorted love cannot fathomly be found in this reality. Undistorted love certainly isn't found in the shallow emotions of a primitive human being. It certainly is love and is indeed infinitely valuable as the undistorted love it came from but it certainly is not the undistorted love The Creator is capable of giving. Such an experience is beyond words of this realm.

I think the important thing is to just reach for the most undistorted manifestation of unity that is within our reach. Whatever "variety" of love that ends up being is probably a more evolved level of conscious expression.

(06-10-2013, 07:13 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]When you begin to work with metaphyics and magic, it becomes just as tangible and just as structured, purposeful and quantifiable. Nothing is unknowable. I just want to make the point that magic isn't some mysterious force that just works. There is context to its design within this distorted reality. It is only special and seemingly intangible because of our culture's reliance on the rational mind.

I never said it was a mysterious unknowable force that just works. However, time/space is not tangible. That is what you are working with in magic. Time/space is the continuum of mind, space/time is the continuum of matter. I'm not sure how you quantify the mind (I.Q. tests don't even come close). So I have to disagree with your assertion of it being quantifiable. You can't really quantify the infinite, only the finite. Space/time is a reflection in opposites of time/space. Space/time is quantifiable, time/space is not. One is tangible, the other is intangible. Metaphysical work deals with inner mechanics, regular physics deal with outer mechanics.

Unbound

Quote:Questioner: Well, then let’s say that when Himmler, for instance, reaches sixth-density negative at the beginnings of sixth-density negative, at this time would it be [the] case that an entity would realize that his higher self is sixth-density positively oriented and for that reason make the jump from negative to positive orientation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The sixth-density negative entity is extremely wise. It observes the spiritual entropy occurring due to the lack of ability to express the unity of sixth density. Thus, loving the Creator and realizing at some point that the Creator is not only self but other-self as self, this entity consciously chooses an instantaneous energy reorientation so that it may continue its evolution.

Quote:Additionally, the few STS entities of lesser distortion that reside in early 6th density are happy to cause great havoc and destruction while being close to the creator and still focused on the unity that exists within the self.

By the quote I just posted I would say this is absolutely not true.

I am trying to find the quote where it explains that the "war" between the polarities only continues in to the fourth, but fifth density entities do not partake, only guide those engaged in the lower densities.

Quote:Questioner: OK. Once a mind/body/spirit complex becomes aware of this process it then decides that in order to have the abilities, the full abilities of the Creation and the Creator of which it is a small part yet at the same time, all of, in order to have the abilities that go with the entire Creation it is necessary to reunite its thinking or reharmonize its thinking with the Original Creative Thought in precise vibration or frequency of vibration I will say. In order to do this it is necessary to discipline the personality so that it precisely conforms to the Original Thought or Original Vibration, and this is broken into seven areas of discipline each corresponding to one of the colors of the spectrum. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This statement, though correct, bears great potential for being misunderstood. The precision with which each energy center matches the Original Thought lies not in the systematic placement of each energy nexus but rather in the fluid and plastic placement of the balanced blending of these energy centers in such a way that intelligent energy is able to channel itself with minimal distortion.

The mind/body/spirit complex is not a machine. It is rather what you might call a tone poem.

Not what I was looking for, but is a good point that I feel is relevant.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?q=battle

Quote:Questioner: Am I correct in assuming, then, that fourth density on both sides of the, of both the Orion and the Confederation sides are in this battle, and that the densities fifth and sixth on the Orion side do not engage in this? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question as this entity’s energies are low.

It is partially correct. Fifth- and sixth-density entities positive would not take part in this battle. Fifth-density negative would not take part in this battle. Thus, the fourth density of both orientations join in this conflict.

May we ask for a few short questions before we close?

25.9 Questioner: Then I am assuming this is the most effective density for this work. Would this density— an entity of this density— be more effective for this type of work than, say, an entity of density five or six?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is the only density besides your own which, lacking the wisdom to refrain from battle, sees the necessity of the battle. Thus it is necessary that fourth-density social memory complexes be used.

Quote:The fourth and fifth densities are quite independent, the positive polarity functioning with no need of negative and vice-versa. It is to be noted that in attempting to sway third-density mind/body/spirit complexes in choosing polarity there evolves a good bit of interaction between the two polarities. In sixth density, the density of unity, the positive andnegative paths must needs take in each other for all now must be seen as love/light and light/love. This is not difficult for the positive polarity, which sends love and light to all other-selves. It is difficult enough for service-to-self polarized entities that at some point the negative polarity is abandoned.

Quote:As the sixth density approaches, the negative orientation is thrown into confusion and little travel is attempted. What travel is done is perhaps 73% of light/thought.

Unbound

Quote:We are assuming from this that his higher self was of sixth density and it was stated that Himmler had selected the negative path. Would his higher self then dwell in a sixth-density negative type of situation? Could you expand on this concept?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no [negative] beings which have attained the Oversoul manifestation, which is the honor/duty of the mind/body/spirit complex totality of late sixth density, as you would term it in your time measurements. These negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes have a difficulty which to our knowledge has never been overcome, for after fifth-density graduation wisdom is available but must be matched with an equal amount of love. This love/light is very, very difficult to achieve in unity when following the negative path and during the earlier part of the sixth density, society complexes of the negative orientation will choose to release the potential and leap into the sixth-density positive.

Therefore, the Oversoul which makes its understanding available to all who are ready for such aid is towards the positive. However, the free will of the individual is paramount, and any guidance given by the higher self may be seen in either the positive or negative polarity depending upon the choice of a mind/body/spirit complex.
(06-10-2013, 08:01 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I never said it was a mysterious unknowable force that just works. However, time/space is not tangible. That is what you are working with in magic. Time/space is the continuum of mind, space/time is the continuum of matter. I'm not sure how you quantify the mind (I.Q. tests don't even come close). So I have to disagree with your assertion of it being quantifiable. You can't really quantify the infinite, only the finite. Space/time is a reflection in opposites of time/space. Space/time is quantifiable, time/space is not. One is tangible, the other is intangible. Metaphysical work deals with inner mechanics, regular physics deal with outer mechanics.
All things will be known. This is all about the creator getting to know itself. Infinity will inevitably be comprehended. Perhaps not in this realm but it can be done.

I want to thank you, anagogy. Thanks for making me think this through.

Thank you for your references, Eternal.

Unbound

I enjoy the tenacity of your seeking, as it is of service to others who are also seeking. You ask questions others may not have. This is how we help to serve eachother.
(06-10-2013, 10:38 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I enjoy the tenacity of your seeking, as it is of service to others who are also seeking. You ask questions others may not have. This is how we help to serve eachother.

Seconded
(06-10-2013, 10:43 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2013, 10:38 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I enjoy the tenacity of your seeking, as it is of service to others who are also seeking. You ask questions others may not have. This is how we help to serve eachother.

Seconded

Thirded! You are awesome Adonai One Smile
What makes you (readers) have any belief in the fact that you are hearing the same guitar string twice?

Without strong proof of the continuity of time as apparent from a neutral observer, we cant establish if the string has the same sound, only that all that are present agree that it was pretty much the same sound as before. Instruments that use organic fuel such as Big Macs do not differ in terms of evaluation and agreeing from instruments that use microchips and petroleum.

In reality you can't say that it is the same sound, you can only say that it sounds remarkably similar to the same sound and in this infinite universe there appears to be a group of individual movers that agree that this sound is roughly speaking the same as the one that came before. But for someone with good hearing, no two sounds are ever alike.

So, as a passing thought here. We do exist in a universe of nothing but random static from the void. It just happens to be that our distortion patterns can make some sense of this static from the void.

Perhaps because our patterns have been circulated around and around for long enough that we start to recognize some of these random statics from the void and slowly but certainly learn how to navigate around them and eventually, the randomness is made into order, by the act of observing and thinking.

Anyway. I would say that we live in an entirely chaotic universe in combination with a entirely random void, which at times gives a damn good impression of intelligence. And some degree of infinity... far as I can confirm yet anyway Wink