Bring4th

Full Version: Those special moments of oneness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to hear everyone's experiences with that awe inspiring feeling of oneness that for some come rarely and more often for others.

In my case, they aren't as frequent as I would like but they definitely exist and it's generally music that will bring it about.

I can be driving in my car listening to various music that will start to give me that tingle in my heart as I am gazing upon the clouds or various animals that I pass. As the music builds, all the hairs on my body stick up, I get goosebumps all over as I gaze upon the glorious creation with our logos shining ever so brightly from above. Once the music finally peaks, I get the biggest smile along with a single tear from each eye. Oh to have the ability to hold such unexplainable love and joy, would truly be an experience to behold

So what have you?
There was one time I felt unconditional love in my heart. I think it was my guide showing me he was there for me. It was too much to handle, and was overpowering. I felt unworthy and cried a few tears. I wasn't listening to music, but it was during the building toward one of my psychotic episodes. I have schizophrenia, with bipolar, so I have ups and downs. But my meds help control these so they're not so extreme.

I think in that moment of love, I was shown what it must feel like to be in the afterlife. How we are unconditionally loved.

Then there was the time that a song came on the radio: You don't know you're beautiful by One Direction. The song came at a time when I was down, and I'm sure was sent by my guide. It wasn't as overpowering as the first heartfelt unconditional love, but was impactful still.
Recently i was walking with my Girlfriend around a park, There wasn't a cloud in the sky. Except one small wispy cloud. I noticed it and just turned around and said well this won't do i focused on making the cloud disappear. As i was willing the cloud to disappear i could see many sparks of light whizzing around, which i have seen before when looking up into the sky. The cloud disappeared and my girlfriend embraced me and said she loved me. In the moment there was raw emotion for both of us, we believed we have incarnated here together to learn and grow together and help humanity and it's loving moments like this one that I believe will truly make a difference to this planet.

Aloneness

My chest began to 'glow' this evening, after another emotional rampage.
I still feel it, it's quite warm and fuzzy. I like it.