Bring4th

Full Version: Feeling peaceful.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seeing as how people report various strange occurrences, emotions, and various other tidbits. I would like to point out that I am feeling extraordinarily loved and at peace right now.

I just want to glow warmth around me while this lasts.

That is all. Angel

Feel free to chime in everyone.
just remember: nothing lasts forever lol!

no clinging to the upbeat states, and no clinging to the low points of the cycle.

- -

I have had the experience of being around a manic-depressive friend, plus also observing my own natural fluctuations of energy and mood ... highs are followed by 'lower' points in the cycle, and so change is the nature of the mind.

but I'm glad you're feeling upbeat. Good to hear!

- -

here's a random buddha pic for further consideration BigSmile

[Image: RYZBk2i.jpg]

peace brother Sure!

plenum
I was wondering where to post this.

Today I realized that striving towards happiness or avoiding sadness is synonymous with avoidance. The only thing that can ever last is awareness, and so that should always be the focus of any seeking.
I'm feeling pretty peaceful myself Not Sure! Quite a welcome feeling after a few weeks of mental confusion and stress.

Aloneness

Very welcome indeed. It's nice to rest in a warm loving space for awhile. Enjoy. Shy

Melissa

Checking in, even if it's only for 5 minutes or so.
It makes me wonder if in higher densities we will always be peaceful.
I recall a channeling I read where in 4D, "rest in peace" is considered humorous, because peace means we're not learning! No catalyst, no growth!

I suppose the grass is always greener!
4D catalyst must still be nicer than that of 3D. Even if you're not resting, per se, it is practically resting by comparison with 3D. Because of how harmonious it is.
(06-19-2013, 12:11 PM)Guenivere Wrote: [ -> ]I recall a channeling I read where in 4D, "rest in peace" is considered humorous, because peace means we're not learning! No catalyst, no growth!

Peace is what you get when you finished a certain lesson and before the next.

But you could still have peace in the middle of learning, it just takes more consciousness.
(06-19-2013, 01:15 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2013, 12:11 PM)Guenivere Wrote: [ -> ]I recall a channeling I read where in 4D, "rest in peace" is considered humorous, because peace means we're not learning! No catalyst, no growth!

Peace is what you get when you finished a certain lesson and before the next.

But you could still have peace in the middle of learning, it just takes more consciousness.

Actually when I succsessfully completed a very difficult catalyst involving forgiveness, I was on the highest of spiritual highs that I have ever been on. After I meditated and verbally forgave the one involved with the betrayal along with suddenly forgiving random people in my life that have wronged me. I suddenly became supercharged. I mean, I felt like I was on some sort of meth type drug where I felt like superman. It lasted a complete day and was the most incredible feeling despite the horrible betrayal that had happened

Melissa

Deary, I feel so deeply quiet and peaceful and it's just as if someone is pouring warm syrup on my chest.
I agree. Yesterday and today have been chock full of peacefulness and utter joy as I'm driving or walking around work