Bring4th

Full Version: Do people know about this research?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im new to the form and am very glad to be here. It was about 2-3 months ago that I somehow came across the LOO material and the research that follows. Needless to say my mind, body, and spirit completley resonated with every sentence. My point in post is why is the L/L Research not more widely known? I understand it is a bit older and has began since the 1960's but why is it not more widely discussed or put out there. In todays society their are so many "New Age" movements and truth seekers that are jus now beggining to grasp the reality of the world we live in I dont see how this collection of ideas and explanations could be overlooked. Needless to say big corporation sponsored search engines like google or bing would definitely hide the truth of any L/L Research related searches. But upon my searching the LOO literally is the first result and THAT IS IT. no other realted results are displayd even 100 pAGES AWAy. I dont understand how these recordings can all coorelate with so many religions and idealisms, and spiritual enlightenments, but at the same time are never talked or brough up about.....it makes me feel as if this could be one of the truest things I have ever came across, because it is so hidden and unspoke of. Why wouldnt big name spirutual gurus like David Icke even spread the word? Forgive me for the long post, and if my though patterns came out a bit jumbled within this block of text. I really just have never been able to discuss these recordings and articles with anyone.
My honest answer?

To participate in forums like these for an extended period of time is to either invite harvest (transfer into time/space) or insanity (a world view incompatible with the majority of the people on this planet to such an extent as to make you lonely and miserable).

Truth has little to no correlation with happiness in a world where happiness has little to no correlation with anything except internal desires, which are neither verifiable against an external truth or verifiable against reality as perceived from moment to moment.

As a result of that, forums and materials like these are used mostly as an inter-dimensional jump off point for wanderers. There are tethers/links like that everywhere in reality and this is just one such place.

The travellers that go through this forum, have based on my experience, been ranging from those capable of godlike power demonstrably, to those who are so insane and locked up in their own knots of fear as to not see their own hand being shaken in front of their face. And everything in between.

Places like these are not known, or advertised widely. By my understanding simply because if the philosphy talked of in placed like these would become prevelant, you wouldnt be able to ask that question as to why this isn't known in such a prevelant form. And thus, you would be denied the catalyst/experience of trying to teach this philsophy to others. (But don't worry, trying to teach it to others will have its own surprises that maybe much more fun than actually discovering the law's themselves.) But we all need to write those pages for ourselves, so I don't know where you are going to after you study this enough, but I doubt you're going to care much about what others know of this or not. Anymore than you're going to care if your children will learn division before multiplying, as long as they know both by the end of the lesson.

From that point of view, count you not the numbers, because the way reality works, neither you, nor I, nor anyone with any level of "godpowers" can really say how many on this planet really know of LOO and how many do not. Only, that our honest searching from an open heart has not produced a stronger number of people aware of the LOO in our perceptual reality of things we are willing to accept.

Perhaps, if we were willing to accept that all know this truth already, but they are also looking for a truth greater than the truth of just the Logos. They are looking for the truth of their own sub-logos. They have already mastered these topics and are only learning to love you, with your thought of them not knowing this law.

But as I said, I can't verify anything. Therefore my theory as to why this is not known better, is simply because to know it better is redundant. It is a neccesary time/space space/time feature to have a few forums and a few pages that have people who are approaching the archtype in their presentation of energies and are able to work as way gates / star gates / cluster gates for those who come here. For the most part without those who come here knowing how they are directed.

Do you need 10 airports in a city, or does one large one do. And does everyone need to know at all times where the airport is from their present location, or is it sufficient to know that one call to a Taxi will lead you to the airport.

I hope I have managed to maintain my hearts purity throughout my writing here and I hope that I have been able to unlock a bit more of yourself within yourself.

L/L
awesome post Sure. wow! really well expressed Smile
(06-12-2013, 05:39 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]My honest answer?

To participate in forums like these for an extended period of time is to either invite harvest (transfer into time/space) or insanity (a world view incompatible with the majority of the people on this planet to such an extent as to make you lonely and miserable).

Truth has little to no correlation with happiness in a world where happiness has little to no correlation with anything except internal desires, which are neither verifiable against an external truth or verifiable against reality as perceived from moment to moment.

As a result of that, forums and materials like these are used mostly as an inter-dimensional jump off point for wanderers. There are tethers/links like that everywhere in reality and this is just one such place.

The travellers that go through this forum, have based on my experience, been ranging from those capable of godlike power demonstrably, to those who are so insane and locked up in their own knots of fear as to not see their own hand being shaken in front of their face. And everything in between.

Places like these are not known, or advertised widely. By my understanding simply because if the philosphy talked of in placed like these would become prevelant, you wouldnt be able to ask that question as to why this isn't known in such a prevelant form. And thus, you would be denied the catalyst/experience of trying to teach this philsophy to others. (But don't worry, trying to teach it to others will have its own surprises that maybe much more fun than actually discovering the law's themselves.) But we all need to write those pages for ourselves, so I don't know where you are going to after you study this enough, but I doubt you're going to care much about what others know of this or not. Anymore than you're going to care if your children will learn division before multiplying, as long as they know both by the end of the lesson.

From that point of view, count you not the numbers, because the way reality works, neither you, nor I, nor anyone with any level of "godpowers" can really say how many on this planet really know of LOO and how many do not. Only, that our honest searching from an open heart has not produced a stronger number of people aware of the LOO in our perceptual reality of things we are willing to accept.

Perhaps, if we were willing to accept that all know this truth already, but they are also looking for a truth greater than the truth of just the Logos. They are looking for the truth of their own sub-logos. They have already mastered these topics and are only learning to love you, with your thought of them not knowing this law.

But as I said, I can't verify anything. Therefore my theory as to why this is not known better, is simply because to know it better is redundant. It is a neccesary time/space space/time feature to have a few forums and a few pages that have people who are approaching the archtype in their presentation of energies and are able to work as way gates / star gates / cluster gates for those who come here. For the most part without those who come here knowing how they are directed.

Do you need 10 airports in a city, or does one large one do. And does everyone need to know at all times where the airport is from their present location, or is it sufficient to know that one call to a Taxi will lead you to the airport.

I hope I have managed to maintain my hearts purity throughout my writing here and I hope that I have been able to unlock a bit more of yourself within yourself.

L/L

Your reply is 100% agreed upon and is music to my ears., and i definitely see what your saying when it comes to the simplicity of already knowing A truth, while searching for a more self-desired truth. I will undoubtedly agree also that the more you learn, understand, and experience the LOO that it is less important to be forced upon other people around you. It will come when its ready. Thank you for an amazing response to a confusing post.
(06-12-2013, 05:21 PM)Plaintruth Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, im new to the form and am very glad to be here. It was about 2-3 months ago that I somehow came across the LOO material and the research that follows. Needless to say my mind, body, and spirit completley resonated with every sentence. My point in post is why is the L/L Research not more widely known? I understand it is a bit older and has began since the 1960's but why is it not more widely discussed or put out there. In todays society their are so many "New Age" movements and truth seekers that are jus now beggining to grasp the reality of the world we live in I dont see how this collection of ideas and explanations could be overlooked. Needless to say big corporation sponsored search engines like google or bing would definitely hide the truth of any L/L Research related searches. But upon my searching the LOO literally is the first result and THAT IS IT. no other realted results are displayd even 100 pAGES AWAy. I dont understand how these recordings can all coorelate with so many religions and idealisms, and spiritual enlightenments, but at the same time are never talked or brough up about.....it makes me feel as if this could be one of the truest things I have ever came across, because it is so hidden and unspoke of. Why wouldnt big name spirutual gurus like David Icke even spread the word? Forgive me for the long post, and if my though patterns came out a bit jumbled within this block of text. I really just have never been able to discuss these recordings and articles with anyone.

Welcome, Plaintruth! I've been here merely a few days longer than you but otherwise our timelines correspond. I found the LOO between 2-3 months ago and have been quite obsessed ever since. I went on a crazy journey that only my own higher self could have designed to finally fall upon the words written by Ra. It was so far from existing in my realm of possibility that I can't imagine having found it before I was ready.

I don't read David Icke but I do read David Wilcock, I'm not sure if you're familiar with him (or Edgar Cayce for that matter), it is an interesting topic to delve into if you aren't. David Wilcock's site is divinecosmos.com, lots of good stuff there.

I think the problem with the lack of "New Age" "overlap" with the LOO material is that when a seeker finds the LOO, usually the "New Age" practices fall to the wayside. These practices begin to appear as stepping stones that you have left behind yourself now that you've reached the other bank of the river.

Also, as Not Sure eloquently iterated, the further one gets into the LOO the further one gets away from the current state of the collective of society. It's harder to reach back and bridge that gap, so to speak. This is our challenge and we should embrace it in its entirety! Good luck to you, Plaintruth, much light and love!
When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
(06-12-2013, 05:21 PM)Plaintruth Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, im new to the form and am very glad to be here. It was about 2-3 months ago that I somehow came across the LOO material and the research that follows. Needless to say my mind, body, and spirit completley resonated with every sentence. My point in post is why is the L/L Research not more widely known? I understand it is a bit older and has began since the 1960's but why is it not more widely discussed or put out there. In todays society their are so many "New Age" movements and truth seekers that are jus now beggining to grasp the reality of the world we live in I dont see how this collection of ideas and explanations could be overlooked. Needless to say big corporation sponsored search engines like google or bing would definitely hide the truth of any L/L Research related searches. But upon my searching the LOO literally is the first result and THAT IS IT. no other realted results are displayd even 100 pAGES AWAy. I dont understand how these recordings can all coorelate with so many religions and idealisms, and spiritual enlightenments, but at the same time are never talked or brough up about.....it makes me feel as if this could be one of the truest things I have ever came across, because it is so hidden and unspoke of.

I love your question, Plaintruth! I believe that the same very question is something Don and L/L group asked themselves once. Good thing is that Don then asked Ra about it.

In 1981 Don had a lecture about spiritual significance of UFOs. The thing is that this lecture was attended only by few. This is what L/L group says about this lecture:

The Spiritual Significance of UFOs

By Don Elkins

THE SPIRITUAL SIGNIFICANCE OF UFOS is a 75-minute cassette audio tape of an edited lecture by Don Elkins, the Questioner for the Ra contact. It gives an overall view of his thirty years of researching the UFO phenomenon. Oddly enough, when Don gave this lecture, it was to a small audience, and he said after it that he wondered why he’d gotten this very fascinating material together for the edification of so few. Later, Ra told him, “Forget ye the counting.” This tape has probably been distributed to well over a thousand people since we prepared it. That’s getting to be a better audience indeed.

Our apologies for not having a perfect recording. This one is less than optimal, but quite easy to understand.

To read a transcript of this lecture, please click
here.

As I mentioned, this lecture was attended by very few, namely seven people I believe. And so, Don asked Ra about this:

Ra, 48.5 Wrote:Questioner: I was afraid of that. My lecture* yesterday was attended by only a few. If this had occurred during a UFO flap, as we call them, many more would have attended. But since Orion entities cause the flaps, primarily, what is Orion’s reward, shall I say, for visibility in that they actually create greater chances and opportunities for dissemination of information such as mine at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. This assumption is incorrect. The flaps cause many fears among your peoples, many speakings, understandings concerning plots, cover-ups, mutilations, killings, and other negative impressions. Even those supposedly positive reports which gain public awareness speak of doom. You may understand yourself as one who will be in the minority due to the understandings which you wish to share, if we may use that misnomer.

We perceive there is a further point we may posit at this time. The audience brought about by Orion-type publicity is not seeded by seniority of vibration to a great extent. The audiences receiving teach/learnings without stimulus from publicity will be more greatly oriented towards illumination. Therefore, forget you the counting.

As I understand the above answer, the teachings which Don and alike have to share will be in minority, as they are too "pure" (not sure if "pure" is the correct word though?) perhaps. But these very teachings will be those who will illuminate far more greatly, than those of mixed and/or negative orientation, and therefore, we should forget the counting. Smile

Welcome to this forum!