Bring4th

Full Version: Secondary Energy Centers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: chakra.gif]

from http://www.in5d.com/new-chakra-system.html

I only post this because I am currently experiencing massive energy in exactly the area of the thymus.

And a month or two ago, I first started to notice distinctly different energies in my diaphragam, and also my solar plexus. For the past 6 months, I've also felt tons of energy in what is labelled the well of dreams, and the bindu chakra (might be labelled the pineal on this diagram, don't know).

I've also had experiences with the soles of the feet, palm of the hands, sides of the neck, chin, lips, sides of the jaw, and ears.

I just wanted to put this thread up here because this is probably the third thread I've made about energy centers not listed on the seven chakra system. If I have another experience I will add it to this thread.

It does seem that these sub-centers are variations on the theme of the primary one. For example, for me, what is listed as solar plexus seems to be involved with manifestation about women, but diaphragam seems to be about the manifestation about pure power. This thread is for exploring our experiences with those centers and any belief that correlates to balances or imbalances within these centers.
hi xise,

so from what I read ... you 'feel' these energies quite strongly.

what else? what effects do they have? do you notice any changes in consciousness when these energies are active? can you 'work' with the energies or manipulate or move them?

can you conjecture why you might be feeling these energies at this point in time?

plenum
(06-13-2013, 01:16 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]hi xise,

so from what I read ... you 'feel' these energies quite strongly.

what else? what effects do they have? do you notice any changes in consciousness when these energies are active? can you 'work' with the energies or manipulate or move them?

can you conjecture why you might be feeling these energies at this point in time?

plenum

I feel energy randomly a ton. I think it has to do with instreaming universal energy, or energy from guides, or subconcious work that stems from my dreamwork or meditation. But when I chance upon the right beliefs, I can generate the energy by focusing on the belief. I can also generate energy with some difficulty by focusing my concentration in an area.

All the above areas I've felt energy I can focus and generate energy there. One caveat being if I haven't noticed energy in a center at all (blockage), its taken me weeks of focus to get it working. And even then, until I incorporate the balanced belief, it shuts down.

Also forgot to say that feel energy in the physical heart area, and in the area opposite to it. So far, with respect to beliefs causing energy, here are some common ones for me:

-Feet: When I remind myself how much I love nature, mother earth, and this planet (in terms of natural beauty)

-Hands: not a belief per se, but as soon as I try to focus on any energy center, my hands light up. I hold them together I'm meditation because it otherwise feels like I'm leaking energy lol. (I'm sure it's fine in any case but I find the energy exiting my palms distracting if I don't hold my hands together)

-Sacral: Thinking about sex gets this going. Specifically focusing on the beauty of sex and the energetic beauty of the female body itself. Also, on occasion thinking about painting, and on occasion thinking about how much I love many parts of my personality gives me the warm fuzzies there.

-Solar plexus: related to sacral, but specifically focusing on the actual actions involved in sex.

-Diaphrgram: this seems to about pure power, I can do what I want and nothing can stop me

-Actual heart area: Compassion...usually when I play with a nice loving pet, or help the homeless or poor. Occasionally with family. But most frequently this area goes on and off like a communication device when I think certain thoughts or things are said to me. I think it's my higher self guiding me directly, for which I am grateful. The amount of guidance seems directly related to the amount of daily meditation I do - if it's less than 15 mins, I usually get guidance maybe once a day. If I get a good 45 minutes, my heart is like a best friend that lights up when I have a sad or pessimistic thought reminding me that I'm not alone. Heart, you are the man.

-Throat near Adams apple: heartfelt sorrow. Lost love movies/shows can do this to me, as well as anything involving others going through extreme suffering.

-Third eye: this one gets going when I think about how I am the one infinite creator.

-Bindu: I don't have control but it seems to switch on when I am thinking deeply about old (unlearnt?) catalyst

-Crown: I feel tingling here the more I focus in every second of every thought about raising my vibration and how everything is spiritual.

The rest, I'm still trying it figure it out and understanding. I probably need to look into throat. I have a theory that the thymus area might be related to judgement. As for conjecture as to why i feel these energies so strongly, shrug, maybe I was incarnated here to raise the vibration...not sure if over the course of my life if I've raised or lowered net vibrations here lol...just not sure..... not sure...C'est la vie!

Not sure!! What a great f'ing name Smile Smile
(06-13-2013, 03:37 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]not sure if over the course of my life if I've raised or lowered net vibrations here lol...just not sure..... not sure...C'est la vie!

Not sure!! What a great f'ing name Smile Smile

Beat ya to it ;D

Then again, Idiocracy beat me to it so, touche.
Hey Xise, thanks for posting this thread. I have found recently that I am feeling a lot of movement of energy in the area of the thalamus and I keep thinking "this feels too high up to be my heart." I have also noticed that the solar plexus and diaphragm seem like two separate energy centers as well.

Ra suggested using a pendulum to locate the secondary and tertiary energy centers. I have been trying this out and have found energy centers in the wrists, elbows, knees, shoulders, hips and a couple other spots. To me it makes me think of an irrigation system with the 'water' passing through a central canal (the spinal cord) with channels leading off to feed other parts of the body or to divert this energy towards doing work.

Anyhow, these are just some semi-formed thoughts that I wanted to share Big Grin
Interesting Space. Good to hear I'm not the only one going crazy:

Also, some imbalances I noted with certain effects:

-Feet: If I'm just floating with no real plan as to what I'm going to do in life, sometimes the soles of my feet have a sore pain for no reason. Background: I was for a month after I quit my job because I wanted to change careers but I didn't really think about what new job I wanted, I just was enjoying my time off just hanging out with friends, meditating, gaming, eating out, etc, but really in the back of my mind I was worried as what I was going to do with my life. I think this had to do with a lack of grounding in what I was going to do in my life.

-Root: When I've been really depressed, sometimes this area gets sensitized to pain. Also, low sex drive during depression.

-Sacral: When I felt guilty about "hookups". When I felt guilty or felt that being attracted to a girl who was not single was "wrong." When I felt that somehow red ray only sex, or orange ray only sex, or yellow ray only sex, was "vulgar." (Don't get me wrong, the higher up you go the better- gourmet pizza is awesome, but sometimes a pizza inn deep dish can hit the spot too Smile)

-Yellow Area in General: First a quote:
Quote:102.11 Questioner: Now, is there— the two areas then that the instrument can look to for curing this problem… I understand that the yellow-ray blockage problem has completely repaired, shall I say. If this is not correct, could you make suggestions on that, please?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

This technique has not seemed to help me. I don't think it's bad advice. I think rather, it is a necessary rather than sufficient belief to open the yellow. Or maybe I was mistaken. But I've always found it easy to love everyone; my perception of lack of power in life has revolved around two things: (1) external events and (2) eastern concepts of duty to family. The above mentioned technique did not help with (1), and at least as I understood it, has not helped me balance the fact that I need to respect my own desires as opposed to always doing what my family wants.

So while I don't think the quotation is incorrect, for me, the key to balancing this center were other concepts, perhaps because I already applied the concept Ra talks about but lacked other yellow subtleties.

-Yellow area imbalances: When I believed acceptance was of the future ("oh, I need to accept such and such won't change in the future"), it completely shut down this area. Once I started to practice acceptance was of the present ("I accept the present as a catalyst, and I believe that some day I can manifest a change in this when I have sufficiently learned from this catalyst"), this helped me believe that I had power over my future. Also, when I used to act based on "Shoulds" rather than what I truly wanted to do.

-Green ray: The only, obvious one, is thinking love is stupid, or love is earned/deserved.

-Blue Ray, specifically, Adam's apple area: This area shuts down when I thought that I should keep quiet and suppress my opinions and desires in order to increase harmony. This might have been ok for my heart, but it destroyed my blue and yellow.

--------------------------------------------

Discovering and trying out beliefs, and life philosophies has been with me since I was born. It's how I found my spirituality - I decided one day to try out a philosophy that everything was good with great honesty, and then the Law of One fell into my lap.

Trying out, fully, new belief systems remains my primary method of spiritual evolution, and so I find this area immensely fascinating.
A form of hope seems to stimulate the yellow-diaphragm area, specifically focusing on how you hope and know that a visualized future will come to pass.

As I think and focus on that future, I actually feel energy all over the yellow, from navel to the diaphragm.
This is hard to put into words.

When I actively do not fear possession, believing that I am an "open being", completely, and do not feel the need to close off any part of myself and especially keep my energy and aura "open" and accepting of anything and everything without fear, I feel extremely strong energy exactly in my thymus area. I have repeated this belief focus energy sensation three separate times while lying down in a completely dark room on different days and so I believe this to be of interest.

This area of belief exploration was prompted by Ra's discussion that fear of possession shrinks the green ray. For me, that meant basically opening up my aura and trusting in my ability to accept any greeting without worry of possession, but the exact belief for others may differ.

As plenum says, let the "hacking of consciousness" continue Smile
I have mulled over this a few times but my biggest gripe is that the diaphragm chakra point is located at the exact same spot as solar plexus (going by 'common knowledge' and searches compared to description).
The description of solar plexus chakra doesn't seem to fit. Just above the bellybutton is in no way close to where I've previously understood the area to be either metaphysically or physically.

I have tinglings in what would be 6th and 8th chakra point with the 'new' system, though.

Unsure what to make of it, really.

Any input is appreciated!
(07-03-2013, 05:52 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]I have mulled over this a few times but my biggest gripe is that the diaphragm chakra point is located at the exact same spot as solar plexus (going by 'common knowledge' and searches compared to description).
The description of solar plexus chakra doesn't seem to fit. Just above the bellybutton is in no way close to where I've previously understood the area to be either metaphysically or physically.

I have tinglings in what would be 6th and 8th chakra point with the 'new' system, though.

I don't know if I understand specifically what you mean as to what you've experienced versus what you've read about concerning the yellow centers and sub-centers.

I personally know and have experienced that there is a distinct center for me like 1 inch above the navel, and then another at the diaphragm, which is almost 6 inches above the one near the navel.

The navel and diaphragm both seem to be about power and manifestation, the navel thus far seems more about relationships with other selves, the diaphragm seems to be more about general power and manifesting the future and having hope.

I'm still exploring these concepts as well!
(07-03-2013, 04:43 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2013, 05:52 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]I have mulled over this a few times but my biggest gripe is that the diaphragm chakra point is located at the exact same spot as solar plexus (going by 'common knowledge' and searches compared to description).

I don't know if I understand specifically what you mean as to what you've experienced versus what you've read about concerning the yellow centers and sub-centers.

I personally know and have experienced that there is a distinct center for me like 1 inch above the navel, and then another at the diaphragm, which is almost 6 inches above the one near the navel.

The navel and diaphragm both seem to be about power and manifestation, the navel thus far seems more about relationships with other selves, the diaphragm seems to be more about general power and manifesting the future and having hope.

I'm still exploring these concepts as well!

Hm. I haven't been able to make out a difference with the two center; 1 inch and 6 inch above navel, respectively. Taken it as one rather longish point...

I think I need to do some testing with stones to see if I can get response/resonance.

Since I can distinguish something above the heart chakra but not at throat plus the tingling in the base of skull, I assume there is something going on in what would correspond to this other system...

Sorry, this isn't a good answer as such. Just musings...
I've been reading a lot of Pleiadian stuff and they refer to the thymus as the 'upper heart' chakra. This is what they have to say about it:

Quote:Your thymus gland is pivotal in sending the signal to your body to hold the pattern of rejuvenation. Your thymus gland shrinks the older you get; it shrivels up. It is like the gatekeeper at the base of your neck that regulates what comes from above and what comes from below. Your upper glands, the pituitary and pineal, as cranial temples are inactivated; they are basically dormant. Your thymus gland does not continuously remind your body of its idealized blueprint because it is not getting the messages to do so from the temples in your head.

This is because your temples have been disconnected from the full strands of DNA.

Your thymus gland will return to its own vitality when it receives the message that your body has done its preparation and that your consciousness is ready. If you think in terms of life expansion, some of you have barely begun your work. Others have had training that is going to implode you into the next shift; your work is a gift to the planet, a gift to civilization.
(source: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/pleyades/tierra/tierra_eng.htm )

Most of the stuff that I've been reading recently draws a lot of correlation between the endocrine system and the chakras. Definitely a topic with looking into imo.
haha Aureus that document is awesome. Did you create it?
It is. I didn't create it.
im enjoying the discussion of these secondary chakra's, particularly the emotions or themes centered around them. in one q'uo session they go into the twelve chakra system and talk about a center above the heart and below the throat. maybe this is the thymus center you guys are talking about?

Quote:http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2005/2005_1218.aspx
Another difference between what we would call the Western and Eastern chakra system is that immediately after the heart chakra and before the [throat or blue-ray] chakra of open communication there is an added energy center in the Eastern system. To explicate why this becomes very helpful, it is well to point out that the green-ray or heart chakra is the first energy center in which the possibility of a true energy exchange exists......The chakras above the level of the heart are also energy centers from which energy exchanges can be made. The reason that this information is helpful in discussing the chakras that come after the heart chakra in the Eastern system is that there is this [additional] energy center [which] captures a structure that is missing completely from the Western system. There is a subtlety here that can only be appreciated by those who {have] done quite a bit of work in consciousness. It involves what this instrument has termed a 90-degree phase shift.

These are not words that have an objective referent for this instrument, but they represent a phrase she has heard many, many times in speaking with one known as Don Elkins, who was largely working from concepts created by the one known as George Williamson. The key concept of this added chakra is that in this turning after the heart chakra, the turn includes the whole of the unseen realms of the metaphysical of the time/space universe.

It is an energy center that is focused upon right relationship with the extended family that one has in the unseen realms. The greatest part of this family for seekers is that portion that is connected with guidance. Each entity has a guidance system and access to this guidance system is extremely helpful. If one focuses upon this particular energy center, one can do very precise work in opening oneself to the guidance that lies within.

Does this ring any bells for you guys or does the thymus center seem something else. have you been getting more in touch with your guidance lately?
Quote:
Quote:It is an energy center that is focused upon right relationship with the extended family that one has in the unseen realms. The greatest part of this family for seekers is that portion that is connected with guidance. Each entity has a guidance system and access to this guidance system is extremely helpful. If one focuses upon this particular energy center, one can do very precise work in opening oneself to the guidance that lies within.

Does this ring any bells for you guys or does the thymus center seem something else. have you been getting more in touch with your guidance lately?

This fits with my feeling that I wrote about above. I felt it activate when I decided to be open, open my aura, open my beingness, to everything around me, including any entities, trusting I could handle and learn from any guidance, or greetings, from any entity of any polarization, in my evolution.

Thank you for the quotation. I hadn't read it and it is always exciting to discover things by oneself that correspond to what others have written on the subject!
That excel document... it sort of explains why I wanted to place a serpentine on my chest and hold a malachite in both respective hands. I'm gonna meditate with this as soon as I can, see what happens ^^.
Adam's apple: again when I expressed deeply held beliefs to anther without being concerned that they would be rejected and after it felt like the right thing to do (because at some level I was unsure the merits or usefulness of sharing since there was a very low chance it would be accepted), Adams apple area went off for ten minutes.

Also felt energy in a new area today after meditation: the right area of the top of the skull. Some chakra systems call this one of the new thirteen, divine feminine I think.
I once felt very dense energy in my solar plexus, and it scared me because of how Ra associates that with negative harvest. I felt energy streaming inward to me against my ability to block or stop it. I had no control over it, and it was frightening. It seems all my spiritual awakenings and experiences save for one have been filled with fear. I wonder why that is.
(07-15-2013, 12:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I once felt very dense energy in my solar plexus, and it scared me because of how Ra associates that with negative harvest. I felt energy streaming inward to me against my ability to block or stop it. I had no control over it, and it was frightening. It seems all my spiritual awakenings and experiences save for one have been filled with fear. I wonder why that is.

It would be wise to examine where this fear comes from. A large buildup in the solar plexus is not a negative thing, it could be the buildup towards a big push to open the heart chakra. The negativity comes from your own mind attempting to rationalize and shoehorn the experience into your own preconceptions (i.e. you associating yellow ray energy with negative harvest.) and the fear you allow to enter the equation. I would suggest allowing the energy to flow freely through your energy body without seeking to block or control the flow. Admittedly these experiences can be rather intense and somewhat disconcerting but I am of the opinion that when working with the self as long as fear is kept under wraps you will be fine. Try to keep Ra's catchphrase in mind: All is well.
Thank you spaced. You don't know how many times I thought I was being harvested negative. They were nagging thoughts. My spiritual quest to improve myself hasn't been easy nor much fun. But I think I've gotten the majority of the negativity behind me. As long as I stay on my meds. Hallucinating people was freaky as well.
Quote:75.32 Questioner: The three aspects of the magical personality are stated to be power, love, and wisdom. Is this correct and are these the only primary aspects of the magical personality?

Ra: I am Ra. The three aspects of the magical personality, power, love, and wisdom, are so called in order that attention be paid to each aspect in developing the basic tool of the adept; that is, its self. It is by no means a personality of three aspects. It is a being of unity, being of sixth density and equivalent to what you call your higher self and, at the same time, is a personality enormously rich in variety of experience and subtlety of emotion.

The three aspects are given that the neophyte not abuse the tools of its trade but rather approach those tools balanced in the center of love and wisdom and thus seeking power in order to serve.

As a positive entity, we embrace power. We are not ruled by it. It is necessary for all balanced entities to feel solar plexus energy. GW, explore and release those fears which are holding you back.
Power: Believing you can change things.

That one hits me in both the heart and the diaphragm. I think the heart thing is just reinforcement though of a pretty key lesson for me in this life.
Started feeling an sub-energy center right at the bridge of my nose (sub-indigo center?). Not sure what thoughts its related to; it feels like it's just starting to open up.

Also, if I haven't mentioned it, the outer edge of my upper lips seems to be a place where energy is as well. Also energy at the nostrils. Maybe these are the same point.

Also, I've started to feel distinct centers between my root/base of tailbone area and my orange...It feels as if there is a distinct sub-orange area right halfway between the root and my intestinal orange..if intestinal orange is in the area of where the stomach connects to the small intestine, then this new feeling seems to be deep within the large intestine. I can't activate it on demand but I've been doing tons of deep orange work lately, deep as in going past what I consider normal self-acceptance and feeling good about myself to and moving toward totally, pure, unconditional self-acceptance. Whenever I think about something I would like to be, I frequently remind myself that I'm acceptable as is which tempers my thoughts about self-improvement in a good wholesome way.

I've also been working more with blue ray, and feeling energy in my throat. We'll see how it goes.