Bring4th

Full Version: 15-year old boys designs 3 cent strip of paper that tests for cancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to share this because I felt very uplifted after seeing this. There is a short TED presentation that he gives that is very hopeful.

http://www.social-consciousness.com/2013...ethod.html

"There are millions more of me out there." Indeed. Angel
good stuff Guen! I love me my TEDTalks!!

Smile
Best invention I did with my friends was my 3rd or 4th fully or semi fully working perpetual energy generator (assumed to work at least as long as Earth is habitable so the next 500 million years with low level maintenance (rebuilding parts, no new parts needed).

That invention was one of the funniest ever, the simplicity and the effectiveness of the whole thing was beyond funny. Would work on any planet with sufficient high wind or high steady current areas that can afford one time investment of current cheapest coal production level technology and access to the common goods market.

That's kind of the point when I just sat back and thought to myself "why would anyone go along with any temptation that takes them away from their heart if stuff like this can be thought of just randomly while high."

Edit: (You guys think this society wants free infinite energy *snorts*, fat chance, you have any idea what that would do to the budding recycling movement and the associated thoughts about self preservation and the cycle of all things not to mention the slow down and relax movements, its not about just infinite energy folks. But yeah. It was a fun invention. But I ain't going to be the one to stick my neck out there for stuff like this. Don't want a repeat of the Tesla.)

Aloneness

(06-14-2013, 02:20 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]But I ain't going to be the one to stick my neck out there for stuff like this. Don't want a repeat of the Tesla.)

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Maybe not, but I can't imagine inventing something like that and not doing anything with it.
Besides, Tesla didn't have internets, you do.
So, you could easily share the info about your invention with folks who are able to build it themselves.
Do you have any idea how many billions of perpetual motion generators there are that are under like 200 bucks that you can build by hand that work off the earths EM field and wind turbines that work through the wind there are. My inventions speciality is just that its redicilously cheap and easy to build. Now. The reason I'm not sharing it is, just because. Smile

>_<

Aloneness

Just because?
(06-14-2013, 05:33 AM)Aloneness Wrote: [ -> ]Just because?

Why are you not one with the god head at all times forever and ever.

Just because.

Ra would call it individual distortions.

Why do you not strive to possess the intellectual capacity to have such inventions randomly in your head.

Because you choose to be aloneness.

Just because.

Smile

Heart

Aloneness

Edit: insert childish behavior here.
Oh simmer down chitlins. No need to get all huffy up in here
But our jibblets are on fire!!!!