Bring4th

Full Version: Permission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
During a road trip I had the most interesting experience. In the traveling trance state I suddenly had the intense sensation of a naked female draping herself over me. The sensation itself was confusing as it involved all senses except sight. After a second I questioned what was going on. It was an ET with some sort of sexuality that almost felt as if it invaded the senses. She was making adjustments to my own "sexuality". As I continued to ask and gather information I was told that my creative energy was being adjusted, or diverted, in order to move these energies away from sex and towards other things deemed more important, or useful to others.

Towards the end of my thoughts about this female, I found that yes, it was considered an infringement of free will, yet when it began I went ahead and gave permission. This idea caused a shift in my awareness suddenly.

I moved my questions to my Source guides, and they stated that they are bound to the free will concept, yet not all guides are. At that moment I asked if they would make changes to my sensory system if I gave them permission. They said obviously they would. I gave permission, and I could feel things begin to shift instantly.

It only took about 24 hours before I noticed the changes. I specifically gave permission for changes to my vision. Yesterday I noticed that I was seeing images every time I closed my eyes. Even without closing my eyes I would sometimes see flashes of imagery. Although none of it was what I want to see so far, I assume I will continue to do my own adjustments and learning.

So the point here is that things may be so much easier than we ever believed, and that a great many things we want or expect may just need our permission to happen. And while many of us may pray or ask for things to happen, we may never actually consciously give permission for those same things to take place.

What is nice is that other types of creative concepts came through during the period after these adjustments. I am watching and waiting to see what develops from these other concepts I am testing. If they work, I most likely will describe them later.

Melissa

Wow, that sounds like an interesting experience indeed! I was wondering what sort of imagery you've seen?
What I don't understand what you mean by 'giving' permission, is it in thoughtform?
Thanks for sharing...that was indeed an interesting experience.

I especially liked this..

(06-15-2013, 07:02 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]So the point here is that things may be so much easier than we ever believed, and that a great many things we want or expect may just need our permission to happen.

I would say from my own experience...yes they are. I've noticed since this year began (2013), life has become A LOT easier and joyful for me as I've been applying all that I've learned. Godspeed!
(06-15-2013, 07:29 AM)Notalone Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that sounds like an interesting experience indeed! I was wondering what sort of imagery you've seen?
What I don't understand what you mean by 'giving' permission, is it in thoughtform?

Right now it is faces and eyes, sort of like an alert to what wants into my space. Also seeing patterns and shapes. I have never been able to clearly visualize the way most do. That is now changing.

I communicate with my guides in my head, sort of like a mental conversation. So first there is awareness of the connection itself, then there is my mental statement giving permission on specifics.

Melissa

Looking forward to reading more of your experiences.
Sometimes I apologize to my guides in my head because I'm rarely aware of the connection, on a concious level.
(06-15-2013, 07:02 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]So the point here is that things may be so much easier than we ever believed, and that a great many things we want or expect may just need our permission to happen. And while many of us may pray or ask for things to happen, we may never actually consciously give permission for those same things to take place.

What is nice is that other types of creative concepts came through during the period after these adjustments. I am watching and waiting to see what develops from these other concepts I am testing. If they work, I most likely will describe them later.

I think part of the full opening of blue ray (accepting responsbility and autonomy for one's life) is gaining an understanding of the First Distortion, or the full implications of free will.

when that concept is accepted and worked with, then all sorts of things open up and become available.

for a positive entity, this is the wise application of love, the appropriateness and situational awareness of when to extend that love (ie respect for free will ie 'permission').

you notice a pattern in what other people post about, the type of concepts they are exploring and working with.

peace brother.
I'm being assisted while dreaming. I've already had some sexual chaff 'released'. Interesting times.

Brittany

I've been in horrific pain before, then been astounded at how quickly it faded when I simply asked that it be taken away. So many times I forget I'm allowed to ask for stuff like that and just assume I have to suffer.
I really think this is a game changer that is easily looked past. It's as if there's a giant reservoir of fresh water above us and we often go thirsty, while all we have to do is twist that faucet of permission.

I was just reading a Q'uo channelling where they emphasized two points in accessing your guide's potentials - using the word "INVOKE" (permission) and then the expression of gratitude.

Please, keep us posted on your progress BrownEye.
(06-15-2013, 04:42 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I've been in horrific pain before, then been astounded at how quickly it faded when I simply asked that it be taken away. So many times I forget I'm allowed to ask for stuff like that and just assume I have to suffer.

I have found that we are all different in certain ways. One of these ways is the construction of borders that we designed for the experience of awakening. While some may experience results from the asking, others will not get the same results until they have expanded to a certain degree. Because in some cases, what we ask for is the removal of a specific lesson that we have setup.

Let's say that you had created the root cause of the pain from a certain level. In this case you may not be able to ask and have it neutralized.

However, you may be able to accept that you placed it in your path, and ask for help in jumping the hurdle, giving permission for others to remove what you created with your free will. Without conscious permission you may in fact only be asking them to abridge your free will when seen from another perspective.

As creator it is good to become more aware of what we create. In order to move ourselves into a more harmonious creation.

Here is another way to picture how we create. When I do a QHHT session I ask the people if they know why healing takes place while sleeping. Then I describe how it is the only time that the conscious belief system is shut down. I explain that healing is automatic, and that we create a belief system to block or change these energies as they come into ourselves, forming dis-ease with our creation.

Under hypnosis their awareness can be present, yet the belief system is largely shut down, allowing for a temporary increase in this energetic flow through their body. This allowance is synonymous with permission, although from a different perspective.

Something that popped into mind as I write this is the words "Let there be Light", key phrase being Let There Be.
Got more insight during a QHHT session today. Not only is part of creation done through myself giving permission, but we also have to ask for permission for reality to be created for us. Now I have to put some thought into this.

I was told that my guidance will not create reality for me, that they are only required to make sure no harm comes to me. They can do more, but we have to ask their permission.

Melissa

I've been asking a whole lot but there seems to be some kind of communication problem, perhaps I'm doing it wrong. Huh