Bring4th

Full Version: paranormal experiences during meditation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don had this:

Quote:44.12 Questioner: In meditation a number of years ago my arm started to glow, moving rapidly involuntarily. What was that?

Ra: I am Ra. The phenomenon was an analogy made available to you from your higher self. The analogy was that the being that you were was living in a way not understood by, shall we say, physicists, scientists, or doctors.

what have you experienced?

for me, I've had some past-life flashbacks, but nothing overly 'energetic' or physically manifesting.

meditation is mostly communion for me; hearing the 'voice' of the Creator at different levels of manifestion.
Hands producing steam on a hot summer day inside while meditating.

Assuming ambient temp was +25 to +30 celcius. You do the math on how hot my hands must have been as I meditated to produce visible steam. Albeit only a little.
I guess the higher self often participates in allowing experiences intended to create impressions of transcendence at certain times of readiness. Given Don's experience was wholly from self, just like many dreams but in a more conscious state of awareness, there was maybe more information available that was not sought out. The higher self's design should have the seemingly hidden info in such incidents be ultimately illuminating if investigated.

Unbound

Strangely most of my paranormal experiences have happened not quite during meditation but usually after or in the time/space I am meditating a lot.

One of the more interesting when I was engaged in meditation was a bilocational experience. I was meditating sitting on my couch, feeling the space and awareness of myself. Then suddenly I became of aware myself sitting on my bed, still meditating, calm and nothing usual. After a few moments there the realization that I was still sitting on the couch became apparent and I experienced a state of being in two place as once as my consciousness accomodated both location and then I "snapped" back in to myself on the couch and I heard this loud crack and suddenly my nose started bleeding and my ears popped.

Very bewildering at first, until I realized what had been happening. I don't think anyone would have seen my second body sittig on the bed but it was a solid enough projection for me to experience it the same as my own body.

I have also gained the ability to see with my eyes closed and in the dark with consistent meditation although I didn't keep up that level of meditation and the ability has faded largely.

In other situations I have seen and spoken to various entities, at least two of which I experienced physical manifestations and vision of.

I have also been incredibly close to the feeling of levitation and there are times when I will suddenly feel the whole ground vibrate beneath me.

Some of my more bizarre experiences weren't exactly in meditation but in intense spiritual communion such as the time I experienced a crucifixion of energy as I was connecting deeply with Jesus as the self and my whole body was suddenly filled with this energy which surged through me and my arms were spread and thrown back and I felt myself raising in my spine as I felt myself pinned to the cross.

Yet, I knew the Lord of Love was still with me, and that I was experiencing his passion, and I felt myself so full of the Soul of the World, so full of compassion that I understood his choice of self sacrifice briefly. And as all that energy surged through me and my consciousness was raising higher and higher, I felt myself "pierced" by the spear of destiny which was like a sudden release of my whole spirit from flesh and the spear came as a word, a command from the Lord of Love, and it was "Release!".

The energy released me at that point and I knew so innately that I had been initiated and shared in communion with the Christ consciousness and the Soul of the World and in that time I had been shown the passion of all those who seek the flame of the heart and mind, and all those souls slowly working their way forward through evolution. I saw that as one who is also part of that cycle, I have power to release those who are ready and willing to be released from the crucifix which keeps the spirit locked within the flesh.
[/quote]

I have also gained the ability to see with my eyes closed and in the dark with consistent meditation although I didn't keep up that level of meditation and the ability has faded largely.

[/quote]

I'v had this once or twice... One time i had my eyes closed in the car at night (i wasn't driving Tongue) I could see the road and the seats in front of me and the lines on the road rushing towards me. Eternal do you see clearly? as i see white outlines around solid objects. It's also happened after becoming conscious after falling asleep and having sleep paralysis of sorts.
The pineal gland produces DMT, a potent hallucinogen. This can be released during periods of meditation.

Melissa

(06-16-2013, 02:48 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Strangely most of my paranormal experiences have happened not quite during meditation but usually after or in the time/space I am meditating a lot.

One of the more interesting when I was engaged in meditation was a bilocational experience. I was meditating sitting on my couch, feeling the space and awareness of myself. Then suddenly I became of aware myself sitting on my bed, still meditating, calm and nothing usual. After a few moments there the realization that I was still sitting on the couch became apparent and I experienced a state of being in two place as once as my consciousness accomodated both location and then I "snapped" back in to myself on the couch and I heard this loud crack and suddenly my nose started bleeding and my ears popped.

Very bewildering at first, until I realized what had been happening. I don't think anyone would have seen my second body sittig on the bed but it was a solid enough projection for me to experience it the same as my own body.

In other situations I have seen and spoken to various entities, at least two of which I experienced physical manifestations and vision of.

I have also been incredibly close to the feeling of levitation and there are times when I will suddenly feel the whole ground vibrate beneath me.

Some of my more bizarre experiences weren't exactly in meditation but in intense spiritual communion such as the time I experienced a crucifixion of energy as I was connecting deeply with Jesus as the self and my whole body was suddenly filled with this energy which surged through me and my arms were spread and thrown back and I felt myself raising in my spine as I felt myself pinned to the cross.

Yet, I knew the Lord of Love was still with me, and that I was experiencing his passion, and I felt myself so full of the Soul of the World, so full of compassion that I understood his choice of self sacrifice briefly. And as all that energy surged through me and my consciousness was raising higher and higher, I felt myself "pierced" by the spear of destiny which was like a sudden release of my whole spirit from flesh and the spear came as a word, a command from the Lord of Love, and it was "Release!".

The energy released me at that point and I knew so innately that I had been initiated and shared in communion with the Christ consciousness and the Soul of the World and in that time I had been shown the passion of all those who seek the flame of the heart and mind, and all those souls slowly working their way forward through evolution. I saw that as one who is also part of that cycle, I have power to release those who are ready and willing to be released from the crucifix which keeps the spirit locked within the flesh.

This is really weird, but I suddenly realize why oftentimes my arms will raise when I'm gazing in the bathroom mirror. It just happens automatically and I never really thought about it but what you wrote resonates strongly with my own current experience.
Simple verbal communication with what I assume to be ets/spirits while meditating. Visual 'hallucinations' related to the communication afterwards for a kind of verification.

(06-16-2013, 03:40 PM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]The pineal gland produces DMT, a potent hallucinogen. This can be released during periods of meditation.

http://www.rickstrassman.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4FaDMak-TQ

DMT seems to be a way of tuning into different time/space 'channels'. It is and isn't the reason for these effects.

Unbound

[/quote]

I'v had this once or twice... One time i had my eyes closed in the car at night (i wasn't driving Tongue) I could see the road and the seats in front of me and the lines on the road rushing towards me. Eternal do you see clearly? as i see white outlines around solid objects. It's also happened after becoming conscious after falling asleep and having sleep paralysis of sorts.
[/quote]

Aha I am not sure what you mean by clearly, I see a constant sort of liquid energy everywhere which moves and is emphasized in forms around objects like magnetic fields and there is a sort of particulate nature to this flowing liquid which is like infinitely finely grained sand which moves against and along and around itself to produce all the various alignments of matter and form.

To me, between myself and the wall there is much.

Bat

I often see purple/violet images and sometimes lose focus of my body and feel like space is expanding in front of me. Once i entered into some place i would call the joy void. I think meditation has also helped me in reading/feeling peoples emotions and see Auras.
I'm still a newbie at meditating, but I often see a violet hole/spiraling type thing, and the few times recently that I've meditated in the sun in the afternoon, I've been getting purple geometry. Today it was a hexagonal imaged that just fractured itself ad infinitum.

I think it was this.

[Image: sacred_geometry.jpg]
I tried meditating on Friday after being away from it for so long. Didn't notice anything except that I felt "free" at certain parts of it. Free of stress and worries. Free of the anxiety. I even skipped Big Bang Theory to meditate longer and went 2 hours.

Is it healthy to meditate for hours if you're into it, or are you supposed to only go like 5-15 mins to start?
I say meditate all you want GW.

I like this thread because I have experienced a lot of the stuff you guys describe which makes me a little less skeptical of my inner senses Tongue. TheEternals description of a sort of particulate liquid energy sounds a lot like the sort of stuff I see. I like to get into a meditative state while gazing at my crystals and I sometimes see that energy swirling or sparkling around the crystals seemingly in response to my thoughts.
Yeah Gemini, I don't think I've ever heard about any warnings or limitations on how much you should meditate, just encouragement that it should be attempted at least every day. BigSmile

I can usually see a small, indigoish aura on myself when I look. It's not very large though, and sometimes it's just clear or whitish. I can see it moving/flowing around my body. I actually had almost forgotten about it because even with practice I hadn't been able to expand it - though I should probably just practice more.
I don't see anything when I meditate, probably because it's been awhile. Sometimes I feel peaceful, sometimes I feel a little irritable. That's catalyst that's coming out from the subconscious, and meditation helps me experience and release that. But I do like when I can get into it and feel a spacy, almost floaty feeling.
(06-17-2013, 05:55 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see anything when I meditate, probably because it's been awhile. Sometimes I feel peaceful, sometimes I feel a little irritable. That's catalyst that's coming out from the subconscious, and meditation helps me experience and release that. But I do like when I can get into it and feel a spacy, almost floaty feeling.

GW, I think your guides are all around you!

Look at what time you made your post, my friend Smile.

Unbound

Oh, actually my most frequent experience is that I will focus on a single point and then suddenly I will see a small sphere spinning and then soon there are many, millimeter sized spheres all spinning and also all swirling together like a vortex and this starts as a small mandala in the center of my vision and then with concentration and openness it gets larger until it fills almost my whole vision with spinning green/red/indigo spheres spiralling in a vortex with the fastest being in the center and it spinning less fast on the outside edges like a whirlpool.

Still haven't figured out what to "do" with it though.
(06-17-2013, 04:23 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it healthy to meditate for hours if you're into it, or are you supposed to only go like 5-15 mins to start?

(06-17-2013, 05:52 PM)Guenivere Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Gemini, I don't think I've ever heard about any warnings or limitations on how much you should meditate, just encouragement that it should be attempted at least every day. BigSmile

definitely need a warning label:

[Image: FGmd25v.jpg]

BigSmile
Depending on the kind of meditation meditating for too long will result in "wacky feelings". If you get uncomfortable discontinue for a while and resume again. Think of it like peddling a bike. You can, assuming you are relatively healthy, bike for as much as you want, but don't try to go up a steep hill in one go or you may exhaust your legs.
Here's something weird that happened yesterday: I was meditating and decided to try and invoke the energy of the sun. I tried to visualize the sun as best I could and replicate the sensations that I feel in the body while exposed to sunlight.

The weird thing is that when I opened my eyes afterwards I had an afterimage like I actually had been staring at the sun that stayed around for a few minutes.
In my last meditation, just hours ago, something unusual happened. I felt a guy, his vibration, and then I experienced a huge change in me, and him being the catalyst for this huge, *extremely positive*, change.

In this meditation I also experienced that I know this guy better than myself.

This experience didn't leave me when I ended meditation either, but continued on and on for hours. It was like memories, but I don't have these memories of this guy which I saw, in this present incarnation. I tried to match the vibration of this guy with every possible male that I ever known in this incarnation, even going back to my childhood (maybe it was my biological father?), but nothing matched...

Hours later I received a thought... What if this meditation was a premonition? That HE is on his way? That I will meet HIM, soon?

Huh... That would be so totally freaking... beyond the words... Cause what I experienced in that meditation would take a book to describe...
When meditating with people over the Internet, we'll often get mutual visions of insights into each others lives often inspiring great revelations about ourselves. Some of the visions I've gotten from others have been very intimate yet important in resolving resistance in their lives.

These experiences have been building my faith the most in regards to the unity of all things.
(07-19-2013, 07:36 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]When meditating with people over the Internet, we'll often get mutual visions of insights into each others lives often inspiring great revelations about ourselves. Some of the visions I've gotten from others have been very intimate yet important in resolving resistance in their lives.

These experiences have been building my faith the most in regards to the unity of all things.
At some point it's no longer "meditation", it's just the info that was always already there but unseen due to more engaging interests. Due to these more engaging interests, people generally do not actually meet or address the other person, even if they've known them from birth to old age. Lol even "soul mates" work off of mutual projection of the desired identity in the other. But such projection is largely the compelling catalyst of 3D.

michael430

[deleted]
(07-19-2013, 08:35 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Ankh I'd really like to hear more about this. I'd read that book.

I was doing a silent meditation when all of the sudden this "guy" showed up from nowhere, by itself.

I experienced Transformation and possibly even Great Way of the Mind. Suddenly all the past got connected to the present moment, and all experiences were seen in the fire of greatest love. There was no more separation. I could breath.

I didn't see this guy's face or who he was, except knowing that he was my mate. I tried to match this guy with every possible male I ever known in my life, but got nothing. His vibration didn't match anyone I know, or have known. I even went as far as to my childhood, but nothing. And yet, it feels like I know him better than anyone else, even better than myself.

So, I ended meditation, but this experience didn't end and followed me. I was still experiencing this transformation within me. And even now, I can evoke this transformation at will.

Who the heck knows what it was? Maybe it was Transformation of the Mind, or even Great Way of the Mind? Because if someone reflects an Archetype consciously or by accident, Archetypical Mind will resonate. Or maybe it was just memories of other incarnations?

It's just that I've had seen things before in meditations, which then happened later. Some meditations were like premonitions. So, I thought that maybe it was this kind of meditation? Cause it would so freaking awesome to have this kind of catalyst present in my everyday life! It would ease my work so much.

Why are you asking? What happened to you?

Bat

I remember i lost awareness during my meditation, then regained it and entered into expanding space with an never ending source of joy. I called it the Joy void.

michael430

[deleted]
(07-19-2013, 02:07 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2013, 08:35 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Ankh I'd really like to hear more about this. I'd read that book.

I was doing a silent meditation when all of the sudden this "guy" showed up from nowhere, by itself.

I experienced Transformation and possibly even Great Way of the Mind. Suddenly all the past got connected to the present moment, and all experiences were seen in the fire of greatest love. There was no more separation. I could breath.

I didn't see this guy's face or who he was, except knowing that he was my mate. I tried to match this guy with every possible male I ever known in my life, but got nothing. His vibration didn't match anyone I know, or have known. I even went as far as to my childhood, but nothing. And yet, it feels like I know him better than anyone else, even better than myself.

So, I ended meditation, but this experience didn't end and followed me. I was still experiencing this transformation within me. And even now, I can evoke this transformation at will.

Who the heck knows what it was? Maybe it was Transformation of the Mind, or even Great Way of the Mind? Because if someone reflects an Archetype consciously or by accident, Archetypical Mind will resonate. Or maybe it was just memories of other incarnations?

It's just that I've had seen things before in meditations, which then happened later. Some meditations were like premonitions. So, I thought that maybe it was this kind of meditation? Cause it would so freaking awesome to have this kind of catalyst present in my everyday life! It would ease my work so much.

Why are you asking? What happened to you?
Sounds to me like you met what many channeled sources would refer to as your "twin flame"
(07-19-2013, 03:05 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]I just no longer question them or let others' views change them. Just like the existence of the Ra Material itself - I know I've known of it and am extremely connected in some way...

Good luck on your "hunt" for that Intelligent Infinity, brother. Heart

michael430 Wrote:You description of a guy appearing to you - myself, I feel this by way of an entity that my mind keeps trying to convince me is a male member of my family. I don't experience "him" through meditation yet, but I look forward to a visit if it's meant to be.

What did you mean by that?
Pages: 1 2