Bring4th

Full Version: RAR Energia's gravity engine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RAR Energia Ltda. Wrote:We will build in Porto Alegre, at Av. Patria, 195 - a power generator that started by a mechanic system, and exclusively powered by the gravity force. It will be the first equipment with this technology in the world.

We have a small machine for experience and testing in our headquarter at Av. Pedro Ivo,933. The mechanic system was created under a special conception, to pick up and take the energy contained in the planet gravity, at any moment and place, without pollution or heat. Technology was completely developed by our Company and consists in a continuos movement with some extra energy that can be taken, in a continuous and perpetual mechanic movement. This equipment is similar to a combustion engine, where a set of wheights represent the fuel and pistons that activate assemblies connected
to a crankshaft. Another similar equipment will be built in the U.S.A. at the Incobrasa Industries Ltd plant, a Company of the group, located in Gilman, IL. Both equipment are demonstration models with capacity to generate 30 KW, and will be ready in the middle of the next year. The technique allows the building of great power generators.
http://www.rarenergia.com.br/
They say we create our own reality. So are we responsible whether technologies like this see the light of day? It sounds like a free energy device. I hope technologies like these don't get blocked by oil companies.
It's well built mechanical art at the least.
RAR Energia's website was updated yesterday with photos of a completed device and progress report. They claim the engine runs now:

"The final parts and weights of our engine powered exclusively by the force of gravity can be mounted in various positions, making similar but different arrangements. We made many tests during the final part of this assembly. The motor worked perfectly in all models, ranging from more or less power or torque. We chose one of the models to complete the assembly of the machine and we returned to post more pictures"
Interesting it's all mechanical/pendulum, no magnets, etc.
Looks cheap to build.

If it has a perfectly sustainable rotation after the friction of a turbine than wow, this may be something..!
(09-12-2013, 08:28 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]Looks cheap to build.
One of those steel I-beams is probably close to $750. My guess is that the materials cost alone is at least $200,000. They are not playing around.

I'm gonna guess cost was $750K-$1M for the materials, machining, and construction.

The machine is said to deliver 30kW. At $.15 a kW/h from the grid, that's $40K/year. So it would take about 20 years for it to pay for itself, unless the generated electricity could be sold.
(06-18-2013, 07:57 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]It's well built mechanical art at the least.

Interesting to note the almost total absense of sealed bearing technology in favor of what looks like un-lubricated pin systems.

If it does run...it won't run long and its going be noisy beyond belief.
Probably uses ball-bearings, though Wink
New pictures posted on their website shows end of the third of three assembly steps:
[Image: imagem51a.JPG]
I wonder why the initial project must be so large?
(10-20-2013, 08:35 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder why the initial project must be so large?
Why do you say this is the initial project?

"We have a small machine for experience and testing in our headquarter at Av. Pedro Ivo,933."

W=Fxd
Bout time. Ohh the shame.
I'm eager to hear from this thing after it's started running. Smile
(10-20-2013, 09:56 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I'm eager to hear from this thing after it's started running. Smile

Ohh yeh. The mystery is confounding.
(10-20-2013, 10:00 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2013, 09:56 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I'm eager to hear from this thing after it's started running. Smile

Ohh yeh. The mystery is confounding.

I mean, I'll probably hear it from here (in Canada). Wink
Hard not to hahaha.
2/5/13: "New Gravity-Driven Generator Promised for Gilman Soy Processor"
http://will.illinois.edu/news/story/new-...-processor
and "Gilman to get gravity generator"
http://wglt.org/wireready/news/2013/02/0...5637.shtml
Quote:"30 kilowatts is down in the almost noise level of production. But if someone can demonstrate 30 kilowatts for free, that sounds like an interesting concept that we should hear about."
Officials at Incobrasa's Gilman facility wouldn't comment on the new generator. Emailing from Brazil, company president Renato Ribeiro gives few details, but says this sort of energy technology has been sought for centuries, so it's natural that people are skeptical. He promises that the technology will surprise a lot of people, and that they've already applied for a patent.
The looks on there faces haha.
Assembly is now underway at the Gilman, IL location:
[Image: gilman%2002%20eng.jpg]
Any words from any one of these currently working ?
(11-23-2013, 11:50 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Any words from any one of these currently working ?
Of course not. If they actually functioned as claimed, there'd be no need to ask as it would be one of the biggest discoveries in historical record.
(11-23-2013, 05:10 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2013, 11:50 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Any words from any one of these currently working ?

Of course not. If they actually functioned as claimed, there'd be no need to ask as it would be one of the biggest discoveries in historical record.

Someone could have heard that it's running, even if not as expected. Smile
Zenmaster, many important discoveries have been ambushed by political interests over the times.
In fact we could be living in a free energy world many times over, IMO.
(11-24-2013, 01:10 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]In fact we could be living in a free energy world many times over, IMO.
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride... Ra had said "All things in manifestation may be seen in one way or another to be offering themselves in order that transformations may take place upon the level appropriate to the action." and I'd say that especially includes our notion of free energy due to the allegorical suggestion of something inherently free absolutely needing to be purchased through effort. The BS on new-age pop meme and conspiracy forums doesn't exactly provide strong support, now does it.
(11-24-2013, 01:10 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]Zenmaster, many important discoveries have been ambushed by political interests over the times.
In fact we could be living in a free energy world many times over, IMO.

What is your interest in free energy ? What are those thoughts that whisper to you that energy requires a price ? Interesting questions to ponder. Why should I have to pay for my energy like I do now ?

How do I know what to say to you ? When will words finally fail me.
More assembly progress at IL facility:
[Image: gilman%20oficial%2019%20eng.JPG]
Looks like they are making construction progress in IL again, but why no public demo of the completed 30kW device or of the smaller device? [Image: gilman%20oficial%2021%20eng.JPG]

Fang

Zenmaster, do you have any faith in this project?
From what i've seen (I haven't seen much I must admit and do not have formal tertiary scientific training as of now) I can't understand why they are going ahead with it, I mean they've invested a lot of money into this contraption that doesn't look like it will work.
I dont think it will perform as stated personally - too many operational details left out. As a scientist or engineer, you tend to want to explain your novel approach. Even Tesla did this with his unconventional explanations. Are they waiting on patent approvals?
No public demonstration of either 2 claimed working devices. The expense of the project would seem to add creedence, but from where did that money actually come? "Extra" money from energy subsidies (soy biofuel)?

The closest principle to energy capture I can think of related to gravity and such a device would be tidal forces from moon, but scale is wrong.

Fang

Yeah I was wondering why there seems to be such a lack of publicly available information on the project, patents pending would make sense but somehow I doubt it. Not showing the smaller scale devices which apparently work is also a bit of a red flag, It would just be so easy to prove that they have a workable device that accomplishes what's proposed, but they haven't so I'm thinking they don't.

I guess we'll just have to see what happens.
Pages: 1 2