Bring4th

Full Version: 2002.12.19 Looking for service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This session speaks pretty specifically to me as I'm in the process of learning to receive love without any outward worthiness of being deserving of love. Realizing that this is an important incarnational opportunity for learning here in 3rd density also helps explain a possible reason that I've put myself in the situation that I currently find myself.

Quote:We are those of Q’uo, and we grasp your query, my sister. The desire to be of service to others is the arrow that flies without error. It is difficult from within the illusion of third density to have a clear, lucid point of view concerning one’s own outer gifts and inner gifts, and one’s use of them. [It] is often skewed, because perhaps one misperceives a portion of one’s gifts or denigrates it as being not as useful as other inner or outer gifts. We are aware that, in the case of the one known as J, the desire is true, and, although we cannot ask any to be content with our knowledge, we would offer the point of view that the system of incarnational lessons and service works with a great deal of redundancy so that if an incarnational lesson or an incarnational lesson has been planned, it will occur as an opportunity, not once, not twice, but as long as the entity who has set this pattern up is alive and needs the experience of working with that particular pattern or structure of catalyst.

Therefore, it is not that any entity is going to be the perfect understander and scholar of one’s own fate or destiny but rather that the redundancy feature ensures that, if one opportunity for a certain type of service or a certain type of learning is missed or unseen at one juncture, it will surely come around again offering another opportunity, and another and another. Nor is there any judgment from self to self, in terms of the self between incarnations that set this plan up, concerning whether or not the entity in incarnation decides to take advantage of a particular pattern for learning. Indeed, it may be noted that many wanderers create for themselves a superfluity of incarnational lessons and service in the same way that a child will fill his plate overfull because it all looks so good.

If you are looking for a way to help others, and are relatively honest with yourself it is likely you'll find your path.

Quote:Not all things in life are requirements as far as the school of living is concerned. As a classroom, the curriculum of Earth is simple: it is love. There are lessons in how to love, in how to accept love from others. These lessons may have to do with loving without expectation of return or, in many cases, learning to accept love without expectation of debt or guilt. As the one known as J has pointed out, it is often far easier to serve and to love without expectation of return than to accept the love offerings of others as a worthy and honorable person. The lesson of acceptance of love is keyed, therefore, to those who are dealing with exceptional clarity in seeing the landscape of their own imperfection. Consequently, that entity which is working upon opening the heart to being worthy of love is also working upon lessons that are linked to the distortion of feeling unworthy. The service of the inner type, as each in this group is aware, is the more central service, since it works upon the soul of the planet, the soul of the entity, and the soul of the group entity that is the self and those other selves that are even now becoming more and more able to form the basic structure of trust and sharing that is the foundation for fourth-density shared memory.

Very interesting. By learning to accept love in situations where we feel unworthy we are providing service to others. I don't claim to understand it entirely, but can kind of grasp the edges of the concept.

Thank you Quo, I'm rapidly finding the archives to be the best resource imaginable to a confused seeker.

Any other thoughts?
thanks GR.

to be able to fully love others, one must first be able to fully love oneself.