Bring4th

Full Version: What is the role of the positive polarity when...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the role of a positive polarity person when they come across an unpolarized or distorted seeker who seems interested in discussing negative philosophy because they may wish to pursue it?

Certainly, no discussion about the Law of One can be done without covering the basics of negative philosophy..but how deep should/could/would you go?

On the one hand, positivity revolves around in part understanding, and so it seems natural to me to explain to others my understanding of the Law of One generally and also specifics details of negative philosophy...on the other hand, a part if me is reluctant to help those negatively polarizing.
If one were a positively polarized being who sought to preserve the sanctity of the free will distortion, it may behoove one to present the most clear picture they can of both polarities, according to their understanding, and allow the individual seeking such philosophy to seek their own heart of self and decide, in perfect free will, which path seems most appropriate for them.

The positively oriented individual is an illuminating force, that raises the awareness of those they interact with. What those other selves do with that increased awareness is their own choice, whether they, like the positive adept, seek to share and radiate the light of truth, or absorb all perceived forces of power and manipulate through falsehood.

Having said that, you are not, as a positively polarized individual, obligated to serve in a fashion that is not consonant with your personality. If they are asking for information that makes you uncomfortable, perhaps you should simply explain that it does not interest you, but you are happy to discuss other aspects of the material.
(06-19-2013, 03:09 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]What is the role of a positive polarity person when they come across an unpolarized or distorted seeker who seems interested in discussing negative philosophy because they may wish to pursue it?

Certainly, no discussion about the Law of One can be done without covering the basics of negative philosophy..but how deep should/could/would you go?

On the one hand, positivity revolves around in part understanding, and so it seems natural to me to explain to others my understanding of the Law of One generally and also specifics details of negative philosophy...on the other hand, a part if me is reluctant to help those negatively polarizing.

is there a calling?

if so, by all means answer BigSmile

Brittany

I've encountered this a few times, and I tend to take it on an individual basis. If the person seems unstable (and they quite often are), I don't feel the need to endanger them by giving them access to material and/or practices that could very easily drive them insane. In those cases I tend to give the person exercises designed to ground and stabilize the m/b/s complex in a general sense- something that is useful regardless of polarity.

If the person seems self-aware and stable and still seeks to understand negative philosophy, then I may direct them towards some well-known authors who have written extensively on the topic, and even have a philosophical discussion about their impressions after. If they feel the need to pursue further information I leave that to their own willpower, as I do not feel comfortable relaying specific techniques on how to control and manipulate others.

I rejoice in any decision to polarize, so long as it is genuine, and though I do not actively encourage others to choose the negative polarity, I do not feel compelled to stifle the learning of those who have consciously chosen this path. For many I think it will merely serve as a valuable learning experience in the discovery of self, and for those few who manage to make that 95%, you have my salute.
(06-19-2013, 03:09 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]What is the role of a positive polarity person when they come across an unpolarized or distorted seeker who seems interested in discussing negative philosophy because they may wish to pursue it?

This is a general question, and difficult to answer. But imagine that someone asks for information of how to enslave somebody, and you have this information. What kind of service would you provide by giving this information to the entity asking for it? I believe that you will be of service to the entity asking for this information, but that you will be of disservice to those who might be enslaved by this entity.

One can perhaps compare this to this situation:

Love/light, 67.11 Wrote:Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service. Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time. Thus you serve One Creator without paradox.
Might as well tell them both sides as you see it. Unless you don't feel like it.