Bring4th

Full Version: Looking Backwards, Looking Forwards, Looking Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it is interesting to examine one's relationship to time.

I mean, does one look forward to future days when everything will be better? when it will somehow be 4d, our governments more benign, and free-energy devices in every home? is happiness delayed unto then?

does one look into the past, and see that everything was better then? a childhood where things were safe and managed, and one was provided for in all ways? (food, housing, love, education, past-times).

this forward and backward gazing has caused me many difficulties in the past. In the end, I finally saw that it was a Non-acknowledgement of the Gifts of the Present Moment. That somenow 'now' wasn't good enough, or that now wasn't joyful enough. That I didn't appreciate the gift of catalyst in the present moment that was hearkening to changes (immediate changes) that would lead me to greater balance and wholeness.

I had ignored and rejected the signals of the present to dwell in some imagined mental land of disclosure, dimensional shift, social revolution, energetic 'change'. Not that these things are not positive and may not be happening; but I had unshouldered my own personal responsbility for taking care of the health and well-being of my own soul in favor of fantastical external storylines; those external storylines being a projection of the internal fantastical changes that I really wanted deep down.

so even in our stray thoughts, the mind reveals itself to itself.

The 'Now' offers for the most fantastical and outrageous opportunities for self-change. To shift an inner perspective. To shift to a greater wholeness. To drop self-attacking thoughts in favor of holistic ones.

where is the mind now? forwards, backwards, or here looking quite intently at what is being presented?

thanks for reading Smile
I once lived completely in the past, later completely in the future. Now I am completely enamoured by the journey but have my bouts of future/past living. I very much like to watch what happens from now to 'future' ^^.
(06-19-2013, 06:11 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]I once lived completely in the past, later completely in the future. Now I am completely enamoured by the journey but have my bouts of future/past living. I very much like to watch what happens from now to 'future' ^^.

yeah, thanks Chicken.

I thnk some catalyst 'presents' itself in the guise of the past, and also in the 'guise' of the future ... but really, it is speaking to the present experience (what is triggering one's thoughts in the moment). This part of the 'unpacking' of catalyst is not too dissimiliar to decoding a dream to see what the 'real message' is. This is particularly evident in the case of physical distortions and seeing what the real cause is.

eg 61.7 "In the questioner we may see the desire not to be carrying the load it carries given as physical manifestation of the soreness of those muscles for carrying used. That which is truly needed to be carried is a pre-incarnative responsibility which seems highly inconvenient."

apologies for the tangent, back to time and the 'NOW' BigSmile
I look forward to any other density.