Bring4th

Full Version: The Mind-Energy Connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there is a principle in Huna which goes:

MAKIA (mah-kee-ah) - Energy flows where attention goes.

which I believe sums up the whole mind-energy centre relationship.

when we talk about working with 'yellow ray' or 'red ray' it just seems to be a shorthand for working with those parts of mind that have to do with social concepts (yellow ray) or survival concepts (red ray) and so on for the other chakras/energy centres.

the 'rays' are just a shorthand for the 7 layers of the mind. Each of the 'rays' has a primary focus but is infinitely deep within that layer.

so the mind and energy are intimately related.

which leads me to the question - where do crystals come into this? I mean, certain crystals are renowned for having certain positive qualities on red ray or indigo ray ... how does this happen?

does the crystal work to re-arrange or re-pattern a distorted configuration of energy? (the crystal having a more regular/perfect lattice structure would enable it to re-align or re-pattern distortions shapes). And then, this realigned energy would then be deformed again when the crystal is taken away, and we return to our more distorted thought patterns?

so distorted thought patterns --> distorted energy patterns --> distorted interpretations of experiential reality?

(the second step leads to the third because experience is drawn towards the self via the south pole of the self (root chakra) then works its way through the 7 energy centres). (blockages in the energy centres then blocking certain portions of the in-drawn light).

so in the end, working with energy is a concrete way of visualising thought patterns, but the thought patterns themselves are primary and first cause.

ie change thought patterns, then change experiential reality.
Chicken or the Egg (Space)? =)

But really, crystals/stones are also individuals with certain penchants for forms of energies according to their latticework. Think of Malachite (f.ex.) as an individual who has a good, active green ray which in turn helps you configure mentally for the green ray because it's a good refractor and focal point in one.
(06-19-2013, 05:52 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]does the crystal work to re-arrange or re-pattern a distorted configuration of energy? (the crystal having a more regular/perfect lattice structure would enable it to re-align or re-pattern distortions shapes). And then, this realigned energy would then be deformed again when the crystal is taken away, and we return to our more distorted thought patterns?

so distorted thought patterns --> distorted energy patterns --> distorted interpretations of experiential reality?

(the second step leads to the third because experience is drawn towards the self via the south pole of the self (root chakra) then works its way through the 7 energy centres). (blockages in the energy centres then blocking certain portions of the in-drawn light).

so in the end, working with energy is a concrete way of visualising thought patterns, but the thought patterns themselves are primary and first cause.

In my experience, crystals work as you describe. They don't automatically fix your belief-energy center imbalances. But they help focus your attention on the better beliefs, because they realign the centers.

The way I see, in my limited experience, crystals are like a Dalai Lama (or some other evolved peaceful person). You feel good when you're around him, if you're sensitive you notice its because of the energy field he puts out, just good vibes all around. If you dig deep, it's because you are picking upon on his beliefs put into practice about acceptance, unconditional love, etc. If you are less sensitive, you may not understand why feel good, and if you are completely not seeing or thinking at that level, your own centers that are greatly imbalanced would block you from even picking up or mirroring that field.

I'm sure crystals can be used for more than just this limited field work, but it probably requires programming the crystal and a spirit complex that is ready to heal, much like the work of energetic healers. Crystals, like energy healers, can't impinge on your free will, so if you're not ready to drop a distorted belief, you won't, and your corresponding energy center will remain sub-optimal.

And as you can tell from my secondary energy centers post, I do fundamentally believe that energy center balance is secondary to beliefs and thought patterns about reality.

Good to see you delving into this area! It's my favorite Smile
(06-19-2013, 12:31 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]And as you can tell from my secondary energy centers post, I do fundamentally believe that energy center balance is secondary to beliefs and thought patterns about reality.

It works both ways. But there needs to be balance. By adding a booster to your weak energy area, it can allow temporary strength or balance. Taking advantage of this window of balance you may work out the issues in thought. (Imagine throwing on the spare mini tire in order to drive far enough to deal with the problem more in depth.)

Let's say I carry a large moldavite stone not knowing it can shut down my root. It could cause me to become paranoid, and it would seem, affect my belief.

Or, I can carry a stone that amplifies my root, and it can cause me to believe I am near invincible.

Edit.........
(06-19-2013, 05:52 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]there is a principle in Huna which goes:

MAKIA (mah-kee-ah) - Energy flows where attention goes.

which I believe sums up the whole mind-energy centre relationship.

when we talk about working with 'yellow ray' or 'red ray' it just seems to be a shorthand for working with those parts of mind that have to do with social concepts (yellow ray) or survival concepts (red ray) and so on for the other chakras/energy centres.

the 'rays' are just a shorthand for the 7 layers of the mind. Each of the 'rays' has a primary focus but is infinitely deep within that layer.

so the mind and energy are intimately related.

which leads me to the question - where do crystals come into this? I mean, certain crystals are renowned for having certain positive qualities on red ray or indigo ray ... how does this happen?

All matter is a manifestation of mind. Matter is the outer manifestation of the inner consciousness. Certain crystals have less distorted alignments with these aspects of mind or consciousness that they are expressions of. Thus, they serve to magnify these distortions of consciousness. They, just like the magnifying glass, focus a certain variety of light (in this case, the non-physical or non-local light of consciousness).

(06-19-2013, 05:52 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]does the crystal work to re-arrange or re-pattern a distorted configuration of energy? (the crystal having a more regular/perfect lattice structure would enable it to re-align or re-pattern distortions shapes). And then, this realigned energy would then be deformed again when the crystal is taken away, and we return to our more distorted thought patterns?

Something like that, yes. The crystal, in an ideal scenario, is like a relatively undistorted expression, in tangible manifestation, of that ray of consciousness.

(06-19-2013, 05:52 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so distorted thought patterns --> distorted energy patterns --> distorted interpretations of experiential reality?

Everything is a manifestation of thought. Thought is simply a focus of attention. A focus of consciousness. Thoughts can be broad, general, and intangible, or they can be specific, local, and tangible. This determines whether it expresses as the consciousness we call "mind" or the consciousness we call "matter".

All form proceeds forth from the formless.
(06-19-2013, 12:31 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]In my experience, crystals work as you describe. They don't automatically fix your belief-energy center imbalances. But they help focus your attention on the better beliefs, because they realign the centers.

The way I see, in my limited experience, crystals are like a Dalai Lama (or some other evolved peaceful person). You feel good when you're around him, if you're sensitive you notice its because of the energy field he puts out, just good vibes all around. If you dig deep, it's because you are picking upon on his beliefs put into practice about acceptance, unconditional love, etc. If you are less sensitive, you may not understand why feel good, and if you are completely not seeing or thinking at that level, your own centers that are greatly imbalanced would block you from even picking up or mirroring that field.

I'm sure crystals can be used for more than just this limited field work, but it probably requires programming the crystal and a spirit complex that is ready to heal, much like the work of energetic healers. Crystals, like energy healers, can't impinge on your free will, so if you're not ready to drop a distorted belief, you won't, and your corresponding energy center will remain sub-optimal.

And as you can tell from my secondary energy centers post, I do fundamentally believe that energy center balance is secondary to beliefs and thought patterns about reality.

Good to see you delving into this area! It's my favorite Smile

thanks xise. I've taken inspiration from the thoughts that you've expressed in chat and in other places ... and sort of meshed it with what I could derive from the Ra material ... it's just my best 'understanding' of how the interactions might work as of now.

and of course, you've gone through the harsh experience of self-balancing with the aid of these stones and crystals, so you speak with some insight/authority on the matter : d

what you wrote here is especially beautiful and deep BigSmile

the-man-xise-said-one-day: "The way I see, in my limited experience, crystals are like a Dalai Lama (or some other evolved peaceful person). You feel good when you're around him, if you're sensitive you notice its because of the energy field he puts out, just good vibes all around. If you dig deep, it's because you are picking upon on his beliefs put into practice about acceptance, unconditional love, etc."

so nice!!

thanks for your thoughts too @BrownEye @anagogy @Chicken

all your thoughts are appreciated and valued; truly and deeply by this entity. That you take the time to reply truly warms my heart Smile

ok, enough 'browny' points. Cheers all!!
(06-19-2013, 05:52 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Energy flows where attention goes.

I would like to deviate from the current discussion to focus on a much needed point to make with this key sentence, in that this is true for all scenarios. What I mean is that the Universe does not understand 'No/I do not want this/Please keep this away from me'. Many do this alot, and often bring about that exact same thing, as their attention is so fixated on the fear/event in question on an unconscious level (Or conscious), that they 'manifest' that very thing.

Our attention is quite literally currency within reality, so watch where you are paying attention.

Regarding crystals. It may be seen that they strongly hold certain vibrational patterns and resonance due to the structure of their molecular lattice, among other factors, which affect nearby fields causing them to vibrate and harmonize to it's own resonance in tandem. For example, the root vibrates at 200 Hz (Say), but due to disharmonized thought patterns have taken this 'normally stable' frequency and caused it to vibrate out of whack (Which is why crystallization on a molecular level of the Chakras cannot occur in any manner deemed effective, due to a 'unstable environment') to anywhere between 150 to 250 Hz.

Now, if a crystal holding a resonance of 200Hz is placed or linked to that Chakra, it would cause the vortices in that local region to harmonize and vibrate in tandem with that 200Hz. As BrownEye stated this is more a temporary measure, as as soon as the crystal is removed the thought patterns and beliefs which instigated the initial conditions will slowly bring about that very same which necessitated the addressing in the first instance. As such, it allows a 'window' and 'temporary relief' to allow one to step out of the distorted box and view their beliefs from a more 'objective' stance, addressing those biases/distortions which instigated the imbalance.

This principle applies to many areas, including being around others holding a higher vibration (As hinted at above). Thoughts deemed to be more on the 'positive' spectrum side of things in terms of frequency can be held better in a environment which provides that 'bandwidth' to work in, which is why keeping various crystals in the vicinity can help 'maintain' that general local vibration and/or counteract that which may negate it otherwise due to other sources emanating at a lower frequency.