Bring4th

Full Version: A blockage? or an Imbalance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jerome asked a good quesiton in another thread. I will put it here for general thoughts:

Quote:74.6 Questioner: Would you please correct me?

Ra: I am Ra. The indigo center is indeed most important for the work of the adept. However, it cannot, no matter how crystallized, correct to any extent whatsoever imbalances or blockages in other energy centers. They must needs be cleared seriatim from red upwards.

the words as they are used here (blockages, imbalances) how are they being applied? are they being used synonymously, or somehow else?

is it possibly a 'blockage in one energy centre' ... and 'imbalances between energy centres, ie one centre being too overactive relative to another?'

thanks for your thoughts. Namaste.
Hard to say for sure with the general inaccuracy of the language used. Though my distortion in this is that no center can really "correct" anything in another center, strictly speaking at least, as all centers are in effect independent and cant be forcibly changed from another center, only encouraged. So this maybe more of a general statement of "doesn't matter if its true or not in the highest sense if you cant live by it when you go to the store, we cant turn the store into a higher density place because then you would be repelled by it when in the lower center." more or less.
(06-22-2013, 02:32 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Jerome asked a good quesiton in another thread. I will put it here for general thoughts:

Ra: I am Ra. The indigo center is indeed most important for the work of the adept. However, it cannot, no matter how crystallized, correct to any extent whatsoever imbalances or blockages in other energy centers. They must needs be cleared seriatim from red upwards.

the words as they are used here (blockages, imbalances) how are they being applied? are they being used synonymously, or somehow else?

is it possibly a 'blockage in one energy centre' ... and 'imbalances between energy centres, ie one centre being too overactive relative to another?'

I think there is a clue in Ra's wording of 15.9, although it may lead to another ambiguity:

Quote:Questioner: Can you tell me a little bit about the definition of the word “balancing” as we are using it?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the One Infinite. You have no picture. Thus, the process begins. Love, creating light, becoming love/light, streams into the planetary sphere according to the electromagnetic web of points or nexi of entrance. These streamings are then available to the individual who, like the planet, is a web of electromagnetic energy fields with points or nexi of entrance.

In a balanced individual each energy center is balanced and functioning brightly and fully. The blockages of your planetary sphere cause some distortion of intelligent energy. The blockages of the mind/body/spirit complex further distort or unbalance this energy. There is one energy. It may be understood as love/light or light/love or intelligent energy.

The energy comes to us distorted, that much is clear. However, here again Ra uses the ambiguous 'or' and we're left wondering if a 'distortion' is a synonym for 'imbalance' while we're trying to figure out if 'imbalance' is a synonym for 'blockage' or whether they are all exclusive terms...

I'm thinking a less linguistic approach might be fruitful here, taking the statement the the we are a "web of electromagnetic energy fields with points or nexi of entrance" and pursuing a visual knowledge of this dynamic (which currently exists in another active thread started by Plenum).

Otherwise I'm just guessing at the distinctions.
My best guess is that a blockage is a misapprehension, a lack of understanding, essentially an imbalanced distortion which causes further imbalance in other centers (eg. orange ray negative self image leads to indigo ray blockage of unworthiness of intelligent energy). If this is so, then there are such things as balanced distortions (balanced selves, appropriate words, Free Will, Law of Confusion, etc).

To rephrase the guess - a blockage is an unbalanced distortion.

To balance the distortion (eg. patience/impatience) is to remove the blockage.
(06-22-2013, 02:32 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Jerome asked a good quesiton in another thread. I will put it here for general thoughts:

Synonymously, in my opinion.
Every imbalance results in a blockage, and every blockage is due to imbalance?
I see them as different. To block energy altogether to me is different than receiving energy and being unbalanced with what energy I receive. I have had a blockage in my yellow ray and an overbalancing in my blue ray. In over balancing I receive the energy but have trouble balancing it, but blockages are unable to be received (although that may be due to an imbalance).

That's my take on it..
I've had a blockage in my indigo ray that felt like a black hole was there. It hurt.
I also frequenly feel dense energy in my jaw. Not sure what that is.
(06-24-2013, 11:30 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've had a blockage in my indigo ray that felt like a black hole was there. It hurt.

I'm dealing with something similar GW, my take is that the jaw is the red division of the indigo (the head being the body analog of indigo center). I take this as the complications of uncleared and imbalanced lower centers while consciously/unconsciously attempted indigo work.

Ra: I am Ra. The indigo center is indeed most important for the work of the adept. However, it cannot...correct to any extent whatsoever imbalances or blockages in other energy centers. They must needs be cleared seriatim from red upwards.

Although my comment is askew of the tenor of this conversation, I just feel like saying that the part of this quote which catches my eye is the part I've emboldened above. This might speak to the "fallen guru" phenomenon whereby so many adepts seem to have paradoxically crashed and burned. How could one who can enjoy direct communion with Divinity fall into STS behavior and a downward spiral of petty indulgence? It's a curious set up where a capacity for Divine communion cannot purify or realign the lower energy centers as one might expect it could. Evidently, further ingredients are required to make such a recipe work out well.

Food for thought?
yes, exactly true peregrine.

there seems to be a tendency to worship the psychic powers (indigo ray) as some sort of 'symbol' of attainment of spiritual progress etc etc. As if indigo was the be all and end all.

and yet, and yet ...

Ra offers this as the energy spectrum of an individual balanced and open in all centers. The description is mind-shockingly poetic:

Quote:Perhaps another way to address your query is this: In the fully potentiated entity the rays mount one upon the other with equal vibratory brilliance and scintillating sheen until the surrounding color is white. This is what you may call potentiated balance in third density.

Ra rarely uses superlative adjectives, keeping their descriptions, most times, to descriptive factual operational words. But when they do, these well placed words singe the mind and implant themselves forever in a phrase. I can recall, off hand, the selective use of the adjectives - "toweringly brilliant", "extravagant opportunities", and so on and so on. And in the above quote they deploy the phrase "scintillating sheen" in an unforgettable manner.

also, when describing the balanced nature of the rays, they also offer this:

"Firstly, the basic energy of so-called red ray. This ray may be understood to be the basic strengthening ray for each density. It shall never be condescended to as less important or productive of spiritual evolution, for it is the foundation ray."

and indigo activation is not always 'flashy', but everyone is aware that something is 'different and profound' about that individual:

"Contact with indigo ray need not necessarily show itself in any certain gift or guidepost, as you have said. There are some whose indigo energy is that of pure being and never is manifested, yet all are aware of such an entity’s progress. Others may teach or share in many ways contact with intelligent energy. Others continue in unmanifested form, seeking intelligent infinity."

- -

in the end, balance is sought, and when done so, the 7 centres work continuously and harmoniously together, prepared for any situation that life throws at one, seeing clearly, and acting responsibly with compassion, insight, and respect for all concerned.

of course, this is an ideal state; and yet when glimpses of this are experienced, one can only be ecstatic that one has become a truly humble servant, much like Ra ('a humble messenger') and that one is able to serve the creation thus:

"In the balanced individual the energies lie waiting for the hand of the Creator to pluck harmony."

and finally, to finish off this Ra-quote fest, I'll add that the one who dwells continuously in unity is one that is totally Fearless in the face of experience. What could perturb such an individual?

"Secondly, if any entity is able to dwell completely in unity the only harm that may occur to it is the changing of the outward physical, yellow-ray vehicle into the more light-filled mind/body/spirit complex’s vehicle by the process of death. All other suffering and pain is as nothing to one such as this.

We may note that this perfect configuration of the mind, body, and spirit complexes, while within the third-density vehicle, is extraordinarily rare."

thanks for opportunity to express my inner passion on this topic BigSmile

peace all.

plenum
Life is probably more fun if you are perfectly balanced. Or maybe you just wouldn't have any emotional response to any situation.

(06-24-2013, 02:50 PM)Jerome Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2013, 11:30 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've had a blockage in my indigo ray that felt like a black hole was there. It hurt.

I'm dealing with something similar GW, my take is that the jaw is the red division of the indigo (the head being the body analog of indigo center). I take this as the complications of uncleared and imbalanced lower centers while consciously/unconsciously attempted indigo work.

My indigo tends to go out of balance quite strongly, and I have trouble staying grounded. Good thing I'm on some psych meds that keep me grounded. One time I hallucinated the sound of big bangs. They were loud, and happened quite quickly, many of them.
(06-25-2013, 01:52 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]They must needs be cleared seriatim from red upwards.
This is the order I was told to work within, when balancing other's chakras. Nice to see reason why.

Quote: It's a curious set up where a capacity for Divine communion cannot purify or realign the lower energy centers as one might expect it could. Evidently, further ingredients are required to make such a recipe work out well.
I have noticed that when the gate is open, attention needs to be placed on the lower two in order to maintain balance. Normally when my gate opens the lower two will close down from the automated balancing reaction.

If we look at our energy system as a pipeline, with a safety rating of a certain amount of pressure/flow, we would see how opening one of seven valves will drop the pressure on one or more of the other valves. Or, how closing down a valve will automatically force/redirect that pressure to other valves.
I like how I tend to stay at a rudimentary level of balance when I'm not thinking about it. The chakras balance themselves to an extent, and I don't worry about becoming an adept or whatnot. When I pass into larger life, none of this work will matter.
(06-27-2013, 10:44 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I like how I tend to stay at a rudimentary level of balance when I'm not thinking about it. The chakras balance themselves to an extent, and I don't worry about becoming an adept or whatnot. When I pass into larger life, none of this work will matter.

My understanding is that all bodies, even nonphysical ones, have energy centers. And that the balancing we do in the incarnative life lasts with us in discarnate form.
I believe an imbalance is a precursor to a blockage, and at the same time. Imbalances seem to refer more to prolonged lessons, and blockages stim from under achieving milestones or regressing in areas, that revolve around these imbalances which in turn. Revolve around life lessons.

Imbalances- Sign post to life lessons/ life curriculum = the overall potential learning (potential)
Blockages- direct manifestation of imbalance = the kinetic reciprocal, the that teaches directly (kinetic)
The point of understanding the dual nature of kinetic and potential is that it is immutable throughout creation.
(06-25-2013, 01:52 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]It's a curious set up where a capacity for Divine communion cannot purify or realign the lower energy centers as one might expect it could.  Evidently, further ingredients are required to make such a recipe work out well.
This is strange. I also thought indigo insight can aid lower centers. I experienced much trouble with unprepared intensive indigo work ...

I think the problem is not in opening indigo and other higher centers. It opens when the time comes. the problem is in over-hasty opening. Some missing ingredients could be patience, humbleness and will to serve. Only careful and conscious opening of shuttle is fruitful.
That is true, and very interesting. Something to take note of, is that The Foundation Ray can assist other rays.

I would agree that the problem doesn't occur due to efficacy in activating, or opening the pineal. I also believe it comes from under developed, unbalanced lower ray work. The lower rays are open to the wheel of fortune, or random catalyst. Which will imbalance and cause blockages. If the lower rays are not balanced and flowing properly.

To balance the lower rays is to be a Sheppard of your own emotions.
I will use myself as an example. During my magical, prayerful work i become more and more immersed in the power available right now. I learn to see opportunity already before me. However within the working nothing but disciplines of personality are developed.

Fears and emotions must be addressed in a moment by moment basis. Opportunities can pass by or be taken. From a catalytic standpoint various reactions are probable to occur. What is attracted to me is resultant of emission translating into various catalyst.

My working does not effect these presentations. They are a different matter