Bring4th

Full Version: The Value of Astrology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had previously not valued astrology that highly (for prognosticative purposes), but aside from its archetypal value, its seems to offer much for those with the eyes and skills to see:

Quote:88.23 The value of that which you call astrology is significant when used by those initiated entities which understand, if you will pardon the misnomer, the sometimes intricate considerations of the Law of Confusion.

As each planetary influence enters the energy web of your sphere those upon the sphere are moved much as the moon which moves about your sphere moves the waters upon your deeps.

Your own nature is water in that you as mind/body/spirit complexes are easily impressed and moved.

Indeed, this is the very fiber and nature of your journey and vigil in this density: to not only be moved but to instruct yourself as to the preferred manner of your movement in mind, body, and spirit.

Quote:Thus those who know the stars and their configurations and influences are able to see a rather broadly drawn map of the country through which an entity has traveled, is traveling, or may be expected to travel, be it upon the physical, the mental, or the spiritual level.

Such an entity will have developed abilities of the initiate which are normally known among your peoples as psychic or paranormal.

this 'preferred manner of movement' ... it is that which expresses the heart of the self, that which one finds the deepest level of service?
(06-22-2013, 03:53 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this 'preferred manner of movement' ... it is that which expresses the heart of the self, that which one finds the deepest level of service?
"True Will"
I've been drawn to astrology since a fairly young age, and have always dabbled in it, never singlemindedly, but always furthering my knowledge and grasp. As part of my awakening this year, I delved very deep, and things started "clicking" in a much more detailed manner. I love Ra's analogy to the moon, it's the one I've always used when I have people on the tip of my tongue but teetering on skepticism.

I think "preferred manner of movement" refers to the actual horoscope, the birth chart. I've never been much into the prognosticative elements of astrology either, though it is nice to check the "weather", so to speak, but the birth chart, the layout of the planets in the sky in relation to the place on the Earth at the moment you were born, is important. (It may have even been Ra who says that the moment of conception is more important, but that the moment of birth will also do in a pinch) The horoscope is a layout of how the elements of the personality interact with each other, at its simplest. It is very detailed and layered and I think what Ra is referring to is that when we choose our vehicles, we also choose the layout of the planets, so as the shape our personality drives, the things we pay attention to, our interests, our relationships with our parents, etc.

The thing that is most valuable about this is that each "aspect" (interaction between planets) has a positive expression and a negative expression, though some are more positive or more negative than others, typically. We're allowed to move along the entire spectrum, and of course free will allows us really to break out of the chart if we want to, but it's not quite as rigid as it sounds. It's really just the filter of our interests to guide us along our desired life path, planned "dates" for significant events, etc etc. I do birth chart readings for my friends but I rarely get feedback, often the "sore spots" stand out to me and maybe I try to be too specific as to impress, I assume. Part of the skillset of a good reader is the ability to be vague but still valuable, so as even if the information is not 100% accurate, it can still be useful towards the psychological expression of the person you are reading for. This is similar to the ways that higher dimensional entities like Ra and Q'uo work - trying to feed insightful information in a personal but abstract way.

I hope that expresses my feelings on the subject! I hold astrology dear because it was my direct link to ascension. It's an interesting language and I'm very glad I have a working knowledge of it.