Bring4th

Full Version: According to some I am being disruptive.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My intention was not to disrupt but rather have a blue-ray exchange. I believe everyone has the right to express every emotion under the sun as long as they aren't intending to harm others. I have not wished harm on anyone here.

So, here's the question: Do you want me gone? Am I no longer welcome here?
Come to think of it, I have noticed that the vibrational purity, attunement, resonance, and overall balance of the forums has diminished lately. My merkaba field and light body has been suffering due to this encroachment upon harmonic convergence.
I am of the opinion that for a succesful formation of a 4th density soc mem complex in a way that avoids "intense pain" we can't remove people who are "bent on some way" as long as said way does not in and of itself remove the possibility of positive work. The fact that negative catalyst appears is in and of itself only possible if the armor of light used to protect is faulty.

Or in plain english.

No. I don't want you gone. I have reported a sizable number of spam, advertisements and so forth, up to and including talking with watch spam bots to encourage the person running the software to sign up for the forum, for, you know, just because it might be interesting.

That being said. I do recommend a few weeks of pause to analyze all that has been said by all parties in relation to any perceived conflict followed by a restart/reboot. Not because of actuality of conflict itself is important but the perception of conflict is in and of itself a distortion that is not consonant with the Law of One "There being no possibility for conflict within the one that is unity."

That being said. IF you do want to make this a publicity test. I recommend starting a poll about it in the Olio instead of a named case by case reply. You might get a more accurate read. And have more than 2 answers like:

Should I at this juncture:

Quit permanently.
Quit for a few months
Quit for a few weeks.
Stop thinking of quitting
Get laid.
Canada.
Instead of expressing such insecurities about how you are being perceived by others, why not just sit back, post thought provoking questions, and read the boards?

Just Be brother and worry not of what others think.
(06-22-2013, 07:10 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]I am of the opinion that for a succesful formation of a 4th density soc mem complex in a way that avoids "intense pain" we can't remove people who are "bent on some way" as long as said way does not in and of itself remove the possibility of positive work. The fact that negative catalyst appears is in and of itself only possible if the armor of light used to protect is faulty.

Or in plain english.

No. I don't want you gone. I have reported a sizable number of spam, advertisements and so forth, up to and including talking with watch spam bots to encourage the person running the software to sign up for the forum, for, you know, just because it might be interesting.

That being said. I do recommend a few weeks of pause to analyze all that has been said by all parties in relation to any perceived conflict followed by a restart/reboot. Not because of actuality of conflict itself is important but the perception of conflict is in and of itself a distortion that is not consonant with the Law of One "There being no possibility for conflict within the one that is unity."

That being said. IF you do want to make this a publicity test. I recommend starting a poll about it in the Olio instead of a named case by case reply. You might get a more accurate read. And have more than 2 answers like:

Quit permanently.
Quit for a few months
Quit for a few weeks.
Get laid.
Canada.

I never saw a conflict either, Not Sure. That's why I was shocked when I found that people did not prefer me posting what I was posting.

I only make this thread because I care about the feelings of others.

Unbound

I vote Canada! Aha

I don't think I have made any suggestive motions towards you or anyone else departing from the forum, and I apologize if any of my words have been interpretable as such.

Such that we have here is an environment with an unusually high number of spiritually developing individuals and unfortunately we don't all come here with the same context and philosophy and each has to decide for themselves how they want to make use of this catalyst.

Either way is fine with me, my friendship is offered all the same, stay and all is well, go and all is well. Do I 'want' you to go? No, I can't say I have any such desire as that. Smile I welcome you here and accept your distortions with my own distortions. That we experience different learning processes and catalyst really gives us the advantage of seeing the "will beyond our own", as everyone's will is ultimately cumulative and unified as an enourmous dynamic force.

For me, I am simply attentive, like Zenmaster (whether he is ever serious about such things or not aha), to the overall 'harmonic convergence'. We are all part of the harmony, and we all represent a tone within it. Each tone is perfect in itself, and any harmony can be made, but we are starting to come to more awareness of our collective, social self and I believe that through conscious will we can "crystallize" or arrange ourselves in a meaningful, effective structure of harmony which amplified and radiate light.

Thus, if any part of the whole feels out of place, then it the geometry is not in alignment and we are not collectively harmonized. If anyone feels attacked, or the desire to attack or defend, then there is dissonance in our collective body and this diminishes harmony.

Quote:Questioner: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.

In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation arms with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.

Each has to choose for themselves what they will be a part of, what body they will be a cell of, or if they wish to remain as a single-celled mind. All are welcome to do either or, and that is the beauty of the freedom of will.

I honour your will, and what you choose to do with it.
(06-22-2013, 07:26 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2013, 07:10 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]I am of the opinion that for a succesful formation of a 4th density soc mem complex in a way that avoids "intense pain" we can't remove people who are "bent on some way" as long as said way does not in and of itself remove the possibility of positive work. The fact that negative catalyst appears is in and of itself only possible if the armor of light used to protect is faulty.

Or in plain english.

Quit permanently.
Quit for a few months
Quit for a few weeks.
Get laid.
Canada.

I never saw a conflict either, Not Sure. That's why I was shocked when I found that people did not prefer me posting what I was posting.

If others have an issue with your posting, then it is they who have the issue and not you for they are experiencing their own catalyst from which you have given them
Does this archetype have anything to do with this?

[Image: 220px-RWS_Tarot_15_Devil.jpg]

(06-22-2013, 07:10 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Come to think of it, I have noticed that the vibrational purity, attunement, resonance, and overall balance of the forums has diminished lately. My merkaba field and light body has been suffering due to this encroachment upon harmonic convergence.

Assuming you're not kidding around Zen, I apologize for this.

It seems I don't realize the power of my words in both directions.
Don't worry, he is.
It could be that only one these forums that it would be possible for someone to think I was not joking about such a thing.
(06-22-2013, 08:05 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]It could be that only one these forums that it would be possible for someone to think I was not joking about such a thing.

Heh, for a second I was dreaming that you were a closet adept.

Unbound

Zenmaster is the master of cutting through illusion. Tongue
(06-22-2013, 08:23 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Zenmaster is the master of cutting through illusion. Tongue

By way of being the quintessential antagonist :p
(06-22-2013, 06:49 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]My intention was not to disrupt but rather have a blue-ray exchange. I believe everyone has the right to express every emotion under the sun as long as they aren't intending to harm others. I have not wished harm on anyone here.

So, here's the question: Do you want me gone? Am I no longer welcome here?

No! No! No.
I appreciate the catalyst offered by you, Adonai One. You offer something unique and special to the forum.
(06-22-2013, 07:26 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I never saw a conflict either, Not Sure. That's why I was shocked when I found that people did not prefer me posting what I was posting.

You've actually had people say, "Adonai One, I don't want you posting things or asking any questions"?

Was it through PM's? Because I haven't seen anything like that.

Could it be possible that you are drawing distorted conclusions about the intent of other posters without them explicitly saying such things?

Naturally, there will always be people who disagree with you at times. There is rarely a situation where everyone agrees with everyone 100% of the time. And that is perfectly fine. It generates discussion, and ideas, and when you think about it, isn't that what an internet forum is all about?

It would be pretty boring if everybody agreed ALL the time. All disharmony is simply an invitation to examine our own imbalances ever more carefully, and become ever more clear vessels for the light of the one infinite creator.

And of course you are always welcome on the forums. Even if you were the most drama-iest drama queen on the face of the forums (you're aren't by the way, not by a long shot).

I would prefer that you stay.
Meditate on the question my friend
(06-22-2013, 07:35 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I vote Canada! Aha

(Edit: Also a quick apology for such a tasty joke set-up for Eternal and CIS...Wink)

Känädä! (this may not open to people who do not understand... Odd... Finnish... Humor.)

Melissa

[Image: tumblr_lxofg3n1UA1qe7mxjo1_500.jpg]
Those who take offense; I thought this was the one forum where internal struggle would be interpreted as catalyst or some other 'Maybe the fault isn't entirely someone else'.
(06-23-2013, 09:27 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this was the one forum where internal struggle would be interpreted as catalyst or some other 'Maybe the fault isn't entirely someone else'.

I thought so too once, and then got disappointed. I still get disappointed when I encounter "spiritually awaken" people who are acting in a way which brings disharmony instead of harmony. But then I came into other thoughts. I am not bringing harmony all the time myself either, especially when it comes to intensive catalysts for me, which the so called others bring sometimes. So who am I to tell those others to "calm down and act responsibly and harmoniously" then? But I certainly understand what you mean!
Makes me wonder if in 4D everyone agrees all the time in the positive 4D.
(06-23-2013, 12:18 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Makes me wonder if in 4D everyone agrees all the time in the positive 4D.
And then in positive 5D they start to disagree again?

(06-22-2013, 06:49 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]My intention was not to disrupt but rather have a blue-ray exchange.
Is retroactively editing non-quoted original posts somehow part of an honest blue-ray exchange? Or were you talking about swapping movies?