Bring4th

Full Version: Wanderers (and non-Wanderers) incarnating in groups?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have read in other places (such as Michael Newton's Journey of Souls) that 'souls' or mind/body/spirit compexes incarnate as groups.

In the case of the Ra channeling group, Don was about 20 years older than both Carla and Jim, but they still found each other as a group to do the work they did:

here are some descriptions from Ra:

Quote:"9.2 There have been several times when this group worked and dwelt together. The relationships varied. There is balanced karma, as you call it; each thus the teacher of each. The work has involved healing, understanding the uses of the earth energy, and work in aid of civilizations which called just as your sphere has done and we have come"

Quote:"45.7 Two are a sixth-density origin, [water truck engine noise in background] one a fifth-density harvestable to sixth but choosing to return as a Wanderer due to a loving association between teacher and student. Thus you three form a greatly cohesive group."

Quote:"71.21 We of Ra knew the needed elements for communication which had any chance of enduring. We compared our color chip to many individuals and groups over a long span of your time. Your spectrograph matches our sample."

- -

do you think as a Wanderer (or non-Wanderer) you have incarnated with members of your soul group here?

I for one, am pretty certain that my best friend whom I met at uni and have been close friends ever since is one of the 'soul buddies' that agreed to come on this journey BigSmile

I couldn't say that with any certainty regards anyone else right now.
I haven't found anyone from my group yet, at least that I know of.

Melissa

My mother thinks she, my brother and I are from the same soul group, but I often wonder if it's true.
I have a great friend with whom I feel comfortable with but I honestly don't know if she's a 'member'.
(06-23-2013, 12:40 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't found anyone from my group yet, at least that I know of.
Weren't you issued a color chip?

Unbound

I have incarnated with a rather large group, and Id even suggest all my immediate family members are all wanderers and we have acknowledged that we incarnated to be a family together.

Of course, anyone can decide they are anything aha
I hope I'm of a fifth or sixth density social memory complex. I'd love to know that my group is larger than just the people who have been in my life. I'd love to know there are so many beings who love me unconditionally that I just cannot imagine. They say God loves us unconditionally, but God is hard to personify. A 5th or 6th density being is much more easier to relate to than God is.

This is fascinating because everyone I've associated with could possibly be from my same social memory complex in a higher density. After this life if I am worthy to return to a higher density, I won't be so adventurous as to come into 3D again. I'd love to be a guide for some 3D beings, but I don't think I have enough practice. But who knows, I don't remember my life between lives, so I don't know how effective of a guide I would be. All I know is, I want to feel the unconditional love of Creator all the time. And I think that's only possible between lives, or in a higher density. I can't imagine what the love of 7D feels like. Heck, finding out I was part of Ra's social memory complex would delight me more than I can imagine. I'd love to be part of their spectrograph.
I'm almost certain that my 3 best friends are part of a wanderer group with me. We all were outcasts by society due to our abstract thinking along with our dubious use of psychedelics lol. We always went on philosophical journeys while trippin and never jives with societal norms.

Sadly none of them have awakened and the one time I suggested this material, they all scoffed at it. Hopefully one day they will ask or find such enlightenment for themselves.
I can't imagine that my husband and I would have the relationship that we do if we weren't from the same soul group. I have a sneaking suspicion about a few of my friends - notably one who came up on my facebook feed who had just rescued a stray dog when I first opened a reply to this post. She was definitely my other half at school, and we took Japanese together and often had English together too, so we'd talk in Japanese in our English class very often. BigSmile I have undeniable affection for her and I often see resemblances physically between her and my husband.

I also suspect maybe at least one of my ex's, who I had a sort of precognitive dream about right before I awakened, when I was really into astrology. I had a dream where he called me, insisted I come to him so he could "show me something" - we went on a spaceship to outerspace! It was a very, VERY brief trip but it was revolutionary in the dream! I immediately called upon my husband in the dream to show him! A couple days later the astrology forum I was frequenting unknowingly called up his chart for serious discussion about a potential anomaly that was under review. So I thought, in the least, it was precognitive that I was looking at the planets with him. In context today, I consider that it may have been more. (Wow, I paused after that sentence as I breaked for the next and got lots of crown chakra action.)

I have a small group of friends that keep in touch with, we met on a Pokemon message board when we were all 12ish or so. Really, our years spent apart are almost fewer than our years spent in contact at this point, save a few adult years where our ties were severed, but now we keep in touch through facebook. Lots of love and lots of catalyst is offered in that group. I most strongly resonate with 2 specific people, who I definitely think I've incarnated with before.

I guess the question is, is it really possible to "wander" in alone? Tongue Would we really do that to ourselves? I'd like to think if we were so great that we were picked for our strengths, that either other pieces of our 6D self would be around us at times, or that we'd at least get to pick a couple side kicks to come along for the ride. Of course there are those who choose the path of solitude, but is that because they are really, truly the only one of their kind incarnated on Earth? I hope not, but I'm sure they exist!
I'll say I incarnated with one individual wanderer here along with many more I have yet to discover.
(06-23-2013, 01:09 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2013, 12:40 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't found anyone from my group yet, at least that I know of.

I lost it early on in this incarnation.
(06-23-2013, 08:59 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2013, 01:09 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

I lost it early on in this incarnation.

If we didn't lose our chips, things wouldn't be as fun.
You know that I believe this is the case. In fact, I have even mentioned on here before that I think all of Us are some type of a Soul Family/Complex.

But in regards to my family and friends it's fun to think about and I do 'feel' as if this is probably true but have no reason what so ever to believe it.

(06-23-2013, 01:13 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I have incarnated with a rather large group, and Id even suggest all my immediate family members are all wanderers and we have acknowledged that we incarnated to be a family together.

Of course, anyone can decide they are anything aha

hmmmmmmm.........after just reading your post I actually do feel as if my family may have a bit of this as well. I feel it from one of my brothers and my sister as well as a nearly all of my cousins and there is a lot of them. We all have big families.

Interesting topic nonetheless.
There are two I'm positive are in my group. One is awake and agrees, the other isn't fully awake yet but I'm sure we'll talk about it some day.
There's a good number of others I suspect too. I feel my soul group came in a great big wave around 1980. I don't think we skimped on the numbers.
I'm so grateful for this aspect of incarnation. Life is so enjoyable when you get snagged with a soul pal, it's like you get a sneak peak at a higher density. There's crazy weird psychic, impossibly synchronous nonsense all time.
It just happened tonight with the guy. He was beating me in fantasy baseball and I cursed his name a la Jerry Seinfeld did "Newman". As soon as I did this I heard "Jer".
He was outside my window, felt the urge to stop in even though it was 1 am and called my name when he heard me pound my desk when I cursed his. This stuff happens so much it doesn't surprise me anymore but I love it just the same.
Jerome, I believe many complexes arrived during 1980's specifically.

I have found one which is of the same complex. I have hunches about others but time will tell.

Also, why fantasy baseball when you can Bloodbowl? =D
(06-25-2013, 05:12 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]Jerome, I believe many complexes arrived during 1980's specifically.

I have found one which is of the same complex. I have hunches about others but time will tell.

Also, why fantasy baseball when you can Bloodbowl? =D

Yeah, Ra mentioned something about a wave around that time. I desire more information on this topic. I wonder if people can retrieve soul group information in hypnosis? Has anyone here done this?

Bloodbowl looks fun, but nothing beats statistical analysis! Am I right?

(crickets)
That's funny because I was born in '79
Doesn't matter. You're a slight forerunner.

I can't remember where I got this information but for me, it felt pretty legit. To increase chances of polarisation Alot of souls/MBC's joined in. First big wave came around late 40's and throught to early 60's. Next wave around the 80's (late 70 to early 90) and the final wave of influx is coming right the fornicate now (ha. ha.).

Remember though, these are also somewhat tied to wavefunctions so while the waves shove in 'helpers' of all characteristics from Ra incarnates to 4D wanderers repeating stubbornly there is also an influx between the larger swells.
Scott Mandelker covers this information well (check out TWSMandelker on youtube). One nugget that struck me - he states that the newest wave, often called indigo children, are actually 4D wanderers (not 6D) that have dual 3D/4D bodies to navigate the transition on Earth. He says they really should be called green children, if anything. The earlier waves were mostly 6D and 5D, which is covered by Ra.
What about crystal children?
I resonate mostly with 5D.