Bring4th

Full Version: 11:11, seeing the number 11 "everywhere"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi people,

I am not sure whether this was discussed here before.
Since about 4 years ago, me and my partner began seeing the number 11 (and sometimes 111, or 11:11) in lots of places. Not only in clocks, but even in door numbers, tickets, advertisements, etc. Sometimes it's quite crazy because there are many 11s within a single minute or some 5 mins!

I began having this recurrance before I check it in the internet.
Sometimes, it is associated with intense days (both positive and difficult ones). Sometimes, it's really laughable.

What do you think about the 11 phenomena?
I don't seek to hear the common explanations, just your own experiences.
When I clicked on it, your post had 11 views Wink

I personally see it as a sign to give extra attention to something. It does not have extreme significance though.

People call it a wakeup sign. But I'd rather call it a wake up symptom. People who hear that 11:11 is a special sign and are in the process of waking up suddenly see it everywhere.

I personally had a lot more meaningful experiences upon seeing the 333 signs. Like people who started out with some half troll post on some forum at 3:33 am and later turned out to have actually learned from the experience.

It's a funny coincidence. And I believe it can trigger insights. But I don't take it much more serious than that.
Hello. In my case, number 22 has always appeared in my life in every happy and important event. Whenever I see it again I know it is a good sign, and it has never failed expectations. Most recently I've beginning to see 22:22 in digital cloks, computers, etc very often, but perhaps it's the result of unconsciously expecting to see the 22:22 phenomenon. Number 11 is also meaningful for me, as the digits of my birth date equal 11. Moreover, my husband is also a 11, so we total 22 as a couple, too! Smile

fairyfarmgirl

The guides speak to us through the numbers. 11 is a master number, to me it means you are on the right track keep cultivating a loving and open heart.

I see 711 everywhere I go... I when I do I always call out gleefully: Thank Heaven for 711. LOL

For me as Global Edenist, I find the number 444 to be very important. It usually indicates something Cosmic that is a Big Change that is positive and moving humanity forward toward greater Oneness, Cooperation with each other and Earth.--- A movement toward the emergence and anchoring of the New Earth or Eden if you will.

Here is a link for more indepth info on the significance of number combinations. http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
i see 11 and 22 a lot - interestingly in my time zone the original post on this thread was made at 11:22 BigSmile
For months I awoke and looked at the clock at 04:11 and 04:22 AM, and hadn't a clue why. 04:11 AM Mountain time is 11:11 AM GMT.

This was before I knew anything about the syncs and even when I found out, I thought it was humorous. When I realized the Mountain time GMT relationship... then I ceased disbelief.
Hi, thank you for your experiences!

Just for sharing, I will tell you how were the twelve 11s of each month of 2009:

January: the day before, there was snow in my home town (which is very rare): I was amazed with this once-in-lifetime event!!!
February: the day before we receive a proposal that could change our lives in a crazy and positive way (professionally). Of course, I was amazed on the 11th!! A few days later, however, and because we had stable jobs, we did not take it.
March: normal day (we moved into a new appartment the days before, living with a women that practice meditation). This was the first settled day and we did a full hour intense meditation!
April: normal day
May:normal day
June: quite normal day, but some intense feelings (I had the idea of volunteer in one organic farm, which I did months later)
July: a very highly charged day; strange coincidences and some difficulties in relationships, this was the beggining of another intense period of inner change.
August: another very exciting opportunity presented, but I did not go through it. The second greatest opportunity of the year after the one in February.
September: I had a very nice insight in this day (one of the greatest of the whole year)
October: I had a power struggle with my dad (the only of the entire year)
November: after months of looking for a new appartment (just for us, as a couple), we just found the perfect one (this was also a very emotional and intense day)
December: normal day, but the day before I had a very good day, since I discovered that a close work colleague had a same hobbie as I do.

Tell me if these days weren't such great days of change and reconnection!!
I look forward for next week, obviously!

-----

I also see frequently 22, like you Lightseeker, Peregrinus and Lorna Smile
And Thanks for the link fairyfarmgirl Smile
The last two nights I awoke to look at my alarm clock. The time said 04:10 and 04:09. I wondered why I would awaken at these times instead of 04:11 which has been happening for months. This morning I looked at the exact (synced) time on my pc, and at the alarm clock. The clock is one and a half minutes slow, so the actual time would have been 04:11 (11:11 GMT).

Now someone try and tell me there is a reason for me to wake up at exactly 04:11 in the mornings, irregardless of what the clock says... it's not like I get up at that time nor have ever. There is no logical reason for this... so I can only understand it as happening.

What I wonder now is if this happens because I am in sync, or that I am out of sync and need to do further work.
I watch often 11s in my clocks, even though they are all way delayed or with a different time!
I also watch often in door numbers, car labels, tickets, etc... so nothing to do with world time, at least for me
I see the 11’s all the time…they are strewn across my world at seemingly every corner I turn. A lost credit card reported..the new one has an expiration date of 11/11…I got my car inspected yesterday..the new sticker expires 1/11…my ol truck turned over its mileage to 111,111,111.11 while I was driving it to work, lol.

I still don’t know what it means. If anything..though I think it does. Mostly anymore, I just aknowledge the occurrence and waft a heartfelt “thankyou” to whomever is knocking.

Richard
I quote from Q'uo (April 2, 2006):

Jim: Can you discuss the numerological significance of repeating or recurring numbers?

We are those of Q’uo (...). In terms of repeating numbers, it is interesting to know what number is being repeated. Sometimes, there is no meaning to the repetition except as a wake-up call. If it is 11:11 when you have just thought a certain thought, if you look up and see that number, it is as though the creation were saying to you, “What did you just think? That was an interesting thought. Pay attention to that thought.”

In other cases, the number does have significance. Eleven, for instance, is a master number, so-called by this instrument and by the numerology books that she has read in the past. Therefore, if you are seeing 11:11 frequently, you are actually seeing a master number repeated, indicating that transformation is at hand. If you see 12:12 repeated, the energy of that number is an energy of completion. You may look further for yourself at the various numbers, one through nine and zero as well, to investigate this line of thinking further.

However, the most likely meaning of repeated numbers for entities who notice these things is that synchronicity from spirit that simply says, “Pay attention to your thoughts.”

L/L
Haha thanks Light Seeker. I wonder what it means when the 04:11 AM wake up call is an actual wake up call! Time to get up? BigSmile
I see all kinds of repeating numbers, especially on the clock. But I see as many non-repeating numbers as I do repeating. Right now it's 10:52AM, so I've found that the 11:11AM has no more meaning to me than any other odd minute.
I've been having 11:11 synchronicities for over a year now. I have one almost every day.

11:11 AM Greenwich Mean Time, December 21st, 2012, is the moment when the Piscean age ends, and the Aquarian age begins. It is also the end of the 75,000 year cycle of which Ra speaks.

Those 11:11 synchronicities are prompts....reminders from the Universe, to get us to pay attention, and keep us on track.
By the way, folks, 11:11 AM GMT translates into 6:11 AM EST, and 3:11 AM PST. You should plan to be awake at that time, even if the time is inconvenient for you.Angel
Just had another one!
(02-13-2010, 03:22 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I've been having 11:11 synchronicities for over a year now. I have one almost every day.

11:11 AM Greenwich Mean Time, December 21st, 2012, is the moment when the Piscean age ends, and the Aquarian age begins. It is also the end of the 75,000 year cycle of which Ra speaks.

Those 11:11 synchronicities are prompts....reminders from the Universe, to get us to pay attention, and keep us on track.
By the way, folks, 11:11 AM GMT translates into 6:11 AM EST, and 3:11 AM PST. You should plan to be awake at that time, even if the time is inconvenient for you.Angel

Isn't it a wondeful sync that aquarius is the 11:th sign of the zodiac also!

transiten having Venus trining Uranus today. Uranus is the ruler of aquarius and this transit indicate pleasant, exciting encounters and experiences with "uranian" issues, like "The age of aquarius" f.i.

:idea: Ideas manifesting like lightening, out of the blu, a concept connected to aquarius and it's ruler uranus.
(02-15-2010, 10:47 AM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2010, 03:22 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I've been having 11:11 synchronicities for over a year now. I have one almost every day.

transiten having Venus trining Uranus today. Uranus is the ruler of aquarius and this transit indicate pleasant, exciting encounters and experiences with "uranian" issues, like "The age of aquarius" f.i.

:idea: Ideas manifesting like lightening, out of the blu, a concept connected to aquarius and it's ruler uranus.

I see from your profile that you're in Gothenburg. Do you ever listen to Henrick Palmgren's internet podcasts? I really like them.
(02-15-2010, 12:22 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2010, 10:47 AM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]

I see from your profile that you're in Gothenburg. Do you ever listen to Henrick Palmgren's internet podcasts? I really like them.

Sure Eddie, but it was a while ago. I was considering contacting him but other things are happening in my life, both challenging and promising a true interplay of the opposites...

transiten
Me as well have for about 15 years now had a friend introduced me to it then I saw it everywhere. And then, my favorite TV channel is 11 love the comedy there....yes I watch TV it's some "junk" physically I still enjoy, I would see 11:11 on channel 11.

Now, I pay attention! And, I see 3:33 alot and 777. Now, 444, 888 the odometer on my car is constantly on duplicate numbers when I stop.

Also, my path # is 11. Master number (sigh) sometimes I think it's too much but I wouldn't give up advancing on even with all of the difficulties of living in a "time" where you seem to be the only one "awake".

fairyfarmgirl

I am an 11 as well... perhaps it is a wanderer thing! LOL

Thank Heaven for 711. Seeing this everywhere!

Also, 444 which is the resonance of the male and female aspects of the cosmos...

fairyfarmgirl
(02-28-2010, 06:36 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Also, 444 which is the resonance of the male and female aspects of the cosmos...

I've never heard of this numerology meaning before, ffg. Could you please explain it?
In my work I have to keep up with the linear time. I use a digital clock on an old Ipod. It seems that more often than not when I glance over at it that there are repeating numbers. Sometimes even the seconds. It's a nice reminder for me that more's going on than me just rubbing on folks. BigSmile
Another thing I have been thinking about again lately is my birth date. I was born on the 11 and so were both my folks. I seem to have a connection with others born on the 11 as well. Not better or more special just a certain sameness.
L&L
J
Hello irpsit,

Yes Yes 11.11 on my phone, funny that

Love Everything xxx
I even see a certain numerology combination all the time 21:12 or 12:21 or 14:44 etc. and also the 11.
At work : my internal phonenumber begins with 911, my desk is at window 11, I had a reunion that began at 11:11, break in afternoon at 13:11, my train normaly at track 16, that evening at track 11 and this goes on.
When i think about my thought just right before that 11-thing, I must say the thought is sometimes rediculous. A thought like 'I need to go to the bathroom' and 'when you're somewhere in a street : what a terrible odor '... should I take a special attention to those thoughts ?
I understand that perhaps in the most cases it would be a serious thought, but in other cases...
(04-19-2010, 03:51 AM)ExperiencedGhost Wrote: [ -> ]I even see a certain numerology combination all the time 21:12 or 12:21 or 14:44 etc. and also the 11.
At work : my internal phonenumber begins with 911, my desk is at window 11, I had a reunion that began at 11:11, break in afternoon at 13:11, my train normaly at track 16, that evening at track 11 and this goes on.
When i think about my thought just right before that 11-thing, I must say the thought is sometimes rediculous. A thought like 'I need to go to the bathroom' and 'when you're somewhere in a street : what a terrible odor '... should I take a special attention to those thoughts ?
I understand that perhaps in the most cases it would be a serious thought, but in other cases...

Yes, the answer's in your signature, my friend! Be aware and you'll grow. Be aware of the thought processes and you'll extract your self from them over time. I believe Q'uo said somewhere (*clears throat* Cyclops, you around? haha) that when one chooses to notice something spiritually significant, it can become a recurring guide to awakening. They speak specifically about numbers that are held in mental importance. Here, the noticing of the number 1, 11, or 111 is helping you to be aware of your thought stream just before.
(04-19-2010, 03:14 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2010, 03:51 AM)ExperiencedGhost Wrote: [ -> ]I even see a certain numerology combination all the time 21:12 or 12:21 or 14:44 etc. and also the 11.

Yes, the answer's in your signature, my friend! Be aware and you'll grow. Be aware of the thought processes and you'll extract your self from them over time. I believe Q'uo said somewhere (*clears throat* Cyclops, you around? haha) that when one chooses to notice something spiritually significant, it can become a recurring guide to awakening. They speak specifically about numbers that are held in mental importance. Here, the noticing of the number 1, 11, or 111 is helping you to be aware of your thought stream just before.

This post deserves repeated reading. Well done Aaron great work.

Love & light
(04-19-2010, 03:26 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2010, 03:14 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]

This post deserves repeated reading. Well done Aaron great work.

Love & light

Your contributions aren't overlooked either, Ashim. Smile Thank you.
The notice of something spiritually significant and the recurring guide can be viewed with this analogy, I will say to you that I do see quick silver spark/flecks when I'm reading sessions. This can also be said for any other type of signpost like the number 11. Light Seeker addressed the session with 11:11 already in the first page.

Ra Session 16 of the Law of One January 31, 1981
Quote:Questioner: Can you tell me of the silver flecks that we have found sometimes on our faces or elsewhere?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which you speak are a materialization of a subjectively oriented signpost indicating to one mind/body/spirit complex, and no other, a meaning of subjective nature.

Questioner: Who creates these silver flecks?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the increasing potential for learn/teaching. At some point a sign will be given indicating the appropriateness or importance of that learn/teaching. The entity itself, in cooperation with the inner planes, creates whatever signpost is most understandable or noticeable to it.

On the nature of the number eleven.
Q'uo February 3, 2009
Quote:T: Yes. I have two questions that might be a little involved so [before I ask those,] I would like to move to two possibly quickly answered questions, if I might. That would be question #5 which would be, I seem to be running into numbers, as was mentioned in earlier conversations, of roads that are leading to special places in my life. They seem to be adding up to eleven. And there are some synchronicities that happen. I have to know what this particular synchronicity would tell me about the center or heart of my life and its purpose.

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The number eleven, as this instrument has told you earlier this evening, is what this instrument calls a “master number.” [3]

What is a master, my brother? Why would a man who does not claim to be any sort of master see the number eleven a good deal? We would say to you that a master is not a master because of external signs or achievements. One might rather think of mastery as the level at which a student becomes a teacher. One might think of it as a level at which, no matter how interesting the studies, there is the achievement of studies already accomplished which have graduated the student from classes to what might be considered an ongoing dissertation.

Just as in school there is a point at which the academy awards a degree, in a life there is a point at which the classes have added up to sufficient information to create a shift in the center of gravity of the student so that, although he may continue learning his whole life, for there is always more to learn, there is a fundamental freedom from studying and a realization that he is as capable of teaching as he is of learning.

This is a huge step in a person’s life and yet for some entities it is to this level that the incarnation calls him. We may say, my brother, that you are one of those people. You are not a professional student. You did not intend, in your life, simply to take course after course after course. You intended in your life to consolidate, simplify, integrate and become the master of all of the many, many things that you have learned.

To this incarnational goal, you have been called for a long time. At an earlier point in your life, my brother, you came very close to finding comfort at this level, yet your vision began to be too narrow to satisfy you. Consequently, you entered another long series of learnings and you have, once again, come to the point where you can, if you choose, begin to release yourself from the need to learn further and allow yourself to begin that master work, that life dissertation, where the work is integrating and simplifying those many learnings that have created a web of thought, intention and desire within your life.

Looking towards the question of central purpose, the question of the heart of the incarnation, we would say that this comes close to expressing one of your incarnational themes and that is that theme of integrating, simplifying and becoming the master of your particular brand of being yourself, so that you are comfortable within your own skin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now we enter the nature of spiritual coincidences and synchronicity. The reoccurring signs of the path/choice of seeking.
Q'uo July 23, 1989
Quote:Spiritual coincidence is often used in order to offer proof of a subjective nature that one has hit upon something that it is important about which to think, or has somehow blossomed and begun to manifest in a new and different way, and signs are there for you alone, to reassure you that your job is being well done. Likewise in sadness, in grief and in frustration, there is always comfort available, for each is nurtured by the one infinite Creator and no entity need be or feel alone at any time.

Spiritual coincidence is also used in another way. It is used when one is attempting to learn a somewhat complex lesson and the higher self finds its conceptualized lesson to be distorted by the illusion in one way or another. This means that, for awhile, the work in consciousness which the seeker is doing is either delusive and even vain. At that point, often a spiritual coincidence will occur to express in some radical way the need simply to pay attention, to remember who one is and who one’s Father and Creator is.

So, some spiritual coincidences are set up to encourage and console the weary-footed seeker. Other spiritual coincidences occur so that one may take another and different look at the same challenge of love. There are many, many things to learn about loving. Few there are who may love unconditionally within your density. There is always the temptation for the bargaining, the rights of each, and so forth. When two entities who are mated seek together, you may find the spiritual coincidences mounting rapidly because each mate teaches the other. Each offers a fairly undistorted mirror to the other self, enabling that self to see itself in an objective way; thereby, intuitive or rational decisions can be made and change occur.

Thus, when there is a seeming synchronicity that has entered your life pattern, allow yourself to be completely fascinated by it and to follow the trail that it leads you to. The forest of ignorance and unknowing and indifference blocks the sun from many. Thus, we urge each not to become calmer and calmer, but rather to become spiritual warriors. Those who take advantage of the challenges of this very precious, small portion of time which is your incarnational experience, you will find that there is a good deal of change involved in deciphering spiritual coincidence.

You will also find at the time it occurs it may seem to be a disaster, for when one decides to manifest in another way, when one decides to discipline or change one’s personality, one must, in this instrument’s terms, dump programs that have been working and set in place within the biocomputer of your mind for time long enough for the habit to be very difficult to break.

When you recognize synchronicity, there is the key, the clue, the harbinger which says, “Pay attention, find the love in this, this is your challenge, this is your pattern.” Move and flow with it without resistance. We are aware that there is nothing harder for any entity to do than to have blind trust and faith that all will be well. When difficulties seem to be large, perhaps even insurmountable, when the juice of gladness and joy seems to have left and the life seems empty of true purpose, this also is an excellent time to meditate upon and to analyze one’s emotional and physical environment, for a truly exhausted soul will often need to sit by the road for a time and refresh itself.

Thus, we encourage each to be completely non-judgmental of the self or others, to appreciate the validity of subjectively interesting spiritual coincidences, and to realize that the seeker enters an ordeal. The seek—we correct this instrument—the seeking of the Holy Grail might perhaps be the best way to express the journey that each is on. Each yearns for the food of eternal existence and in the day-to-day cares of the world, love can become sour, trust can become embittered, walls can be built that can’t be broken down.

Hatonn March 27, 1994
Quote:In any human terms these attempts to be as the Deity are useless. In the metaphysical world, where intention and desire are as real as a chair or a person, such seeking is effective, and as the seeker persists in seeking this vibration the seeker begins to experience more and more spiritually-based coincidence or synchronicity which acts as a kind of feedback, letting the seeker know that it is cooperating with its destiny and has begun to accelerate the rate of its spiritual evolution.

Q'uo March 30, 1997
Quote:No matter what choice is made at a certain crisis or cusp, wherever that has landed the seeker between the roads A and B, the seeker can be assured that there is still a way to point B. In that sense you cannot make a mistake. But in the sense of accelerating the process of learning it is well to work within the self to realize that there is a drift or tendency that can loosely be called destiny, and it is safe, we feel, to say that this destiny is a benign and helpful one, worthy of faith and trust and, to some extent, able to be made visible by the seeker who is willing to listen and feel and intuit and, truly, in each way that you can simply pay attention. For the way of the Creator is overwhelming. There are signs on every side, synchronicities and coincidences that mount up rapidly when one is paying attention.

Latwii March 26, 1982
Quote:I am Latwii. My brother, we can empathize with the thoughts that you have expressed. We would concur with you that the guiding force of your life is not an outer force or external entity but rather that which you refer to as the higher self. We would also suggest to you, my brother, that many events in one’s life are like signposts which assist one in following a predetermined route. Occasionally one may pass a signpost and either correctly or incorrectly read that which is presented. Often the misconceived signpost functions very well in guiding the traveler along the route that the subconscious, in its wisdom, prefers to that which the conscious mind thinks it prefers. In other cases, the signposts are read correctly and followed with great diligence to a consciously perceived objective. The experiences of most individuals, regrettably, are to travel in small circles, not realizing that the signposts exist.

We would encourage you, my brother, in following your path in the diligent manner that you have displayed. However, we would again suggest that the signposts be perceived as just that, and that one might better concentrate on the road which one’s attention is focused forward [on] instead of on signposts of the past.

Q'uo December 29, 1997
Quote:I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. Each entity which incarnates within this illusion offers to itself those guideposts or milestones, these thoughts which you have described, that pose to the incarnated entity the questions that [you] are indeed asking yourself. These thoughts, these images, these impulses within, then seek to guide, to lead, if you will, the entity within a certain line of inquiry that will eventually prove fruitful to the entity as it faithfully follows that which it feels within to be leading it. You will within your incarnation discover certain synchronicities, coincidences, the bringing together of information of entities, of experiences, of shared thoughts and dream. These will serve as those kinds of directions that will lead, that will nurture, that will inspire and support when the way seems difficult and dark. Look then, especially in your prayerful times, and in mediation and in those times where you seek within the answers that are of importance to you. Look there upon a regular basis that you might inquire into the wisdom that you have provided yourself, and which the Creator and those angels and spirits about you have provided you, so that you may become inspired at those times when it is open to you to seek and to ask, to serve, to give. That you are aware of these images, these thoughts, is important. Important not only at this time, but throughout your incarnation.

It is a vast number of sessions on the nature of synchronicity and coincidences throughout one's incarnation which I haven't put here. I suggest a search of these two words if you need more information.
Thanks for the responses about my case of 11... I had a soulreading lately but I know I have to do that myself. I feel somewhat rediculous to even try meditation. The first time I fell asleep ! Or that's what I thought. Apparently I could have been in contact but did not recall. Whatever the case maybe, i don't remember.
Now everything is leading me to meditiaton lately. During my paranormal life I can say that their was a special message at the end of last year when I heard some strange sounds in the middle of my head. Halfway the page my username ExperiencedGhost : http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=577.
Especially the frequency 444 mhz or around it. During the soulreading I had the message to learn about that frequency and to understand it. I would have to do something special with that.

I really have to do that myself, soulreading. Someone got experience with that and can give me some usefull tips ?
Wow! I am so glad I found this post. I have been seeing repeating numbers for about 2 months, all the time. 333, 222, 1111, 4444, 555, any repeating number. I have woken up so many times to 3:33. It's really erie since it happens all the time. It seems like it is a communication for sure, I hear everybody saying, to pay attention to your thoughts at that moment. I feel also that it is a response to validate all my asking for help, that help is here. There is a feeling of awe that goes with it for me, like I am being heard.
Pages: 1 2