Bring4th

Full Version: Ra and the good life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it dangerous to ask Ra to work in our life to help bless us? Would they do that? Say we needed courage to face our day, or the strength to face what catalyst might come. Or say that we wanted more fun in our life? What we desire, can we ask Ra to help us, without the danger of negative greeting? What kinds of protection are needed when asking Ra to help.

I'm not saying to channel them. Just have them guide you. I used to work with them, as far as I'm aware, and that was a rollercoaster ride. I'd like something like a gentle stream.

Has anyone here felt Ra's energy? Is it strong and powerful, or soft and gentle? Does it "feel" loving? I haven't felt it as loving. More instructing. But maybe I'm not sensitive to loving energy. How do I feel more of Ra's love. I'm not so desirous of wisdom right now, even though I do desire to go to 5th density at least. I desire to feel love. And was interested in tips and tricks for feeling Ra's love. I don't need to feel their powerfulness, I've had enough of that. Just gentle love.
I think it was Q'uo that mentioned that it was better to simply ask for help in a general sense as opposed to a specific confederation member as you don't know whether your vibrations jive with them. The reason they always state that the attendees of Carla and Jim's circle can call upon them is that they have been called according to the specific vibration that they exhibited.

Having said that dear Gemini, try not to place those of Ra or any confederation member on a proverbial pedestal as they would definitely not want to be considered bless worthy in any sense of the word. They may have advanced much farther beyond what we have experienced, they too are still seekers seeking the mystery of creation. So to anoint them with a "higher" connotation than us is in direct conflict of the principle that we are all equal and one under the One.

Instead of trying to feel loved, why not Be Love. By being love, one will radiate the love forth so that other selves will reciprocate the love back many folds over. Without the perception of being love, one cannot expect to be loved. As your driving or walking around, try to stare at people (without being creepy about it lol) and say to yourself, "I am you, you are me, we are one and I love you". Really mean it also. Though I'm admittedly not the most consistent with this either, the times I really focus upon it, I get this rush of energy all over. It's like a sudden head rush or vertigo in a sense.

Dear Gemini, I know you long for higher density love and experience away from this heavy illusion but dwelling on such will get you nowhere except more confusion and disappointment. You must find your path or at the very least find a way to bathe in the glory of this illusion by bringing joy to yourself by bringing joy to others. If not other selves than those of 2D origin of where you seem to resonate so deeply with. By dwelling on what never will be in this incarnation, you're missing out on the what could be's, the what can be's, and the what will be's. All of these "be's" are what makes this life worth living even if we are bombarded with the most painful catalysts on a constant basis.

Find the joy in this illusion brother and you will find the pathway to what you so dearly yearn for.
No wonder my lessons with Ra in the past were so hard. I probably didn't vibrate to them. Thanks for the tip on calling another confederation source, or leaving it open for whoever responds.
And thanks for the advice on not trying to seek out love, but being love. I think I can manage to find love from within.
I don't feel as homesick as I used to. I think I'm getting more comfortable in this illusion. Especially that I can have
help from a confederation member. I'll leave it open for possible later communication. It would be nice to get that kind
of communication that doesn't have potential for negative greeting. I'd be just as thrilled if my social memory complex were 5D, and I was part of another group other than Ra. It's surely possible. I've sort of felt special in that regard, since Ra stated there were fewer 5D wanderers than 6D. If this is so, the fact I chose to leave 5D to come here says a lot about my love, and the love I am capable of. I think that's a good thing to do, to call out to any confederation member, and let them step forward to help of their own free will.
The good life.

Brittany

This is the sort of stuff I tend to ask my guides and those positive beings who are drawn to my personal field to help me with, or the many radiant incarnate personalities that I call my companions, though I do invite Q'uo into my meditations, as they have given me personal invitation to do so back when Carla's channelings were still going on (and I doubt that invitation extends only to me).

I tend to perceive Ra's energy as very golden. It is strong but gentle, with a very balanced feeling to it, rich with both wisdom and compassion. Not at all unpleasant, though I do not often consciously work with Ra energy.

Unbound

Ra visited me last night while I was in meditation, and he really does say "I am Ra" before everything, aha!

I don't think there is any harm in asking for help and guidance, just specify "Please, only give me an energy level I am comfortable and capable of working with."
I agree with Jeremy, GW, in that it is better to call upon Confederation instead of a specific social memory complex.

Here is a prayer that my daughter and I usually say together before going to sleep:

"May the angels, Confederation, our family and friends, those who are dear and close to us, bless us with their presence,

their guidance,

their help,

and their protection.

Thank you.

Adonai."

In this way we open our doors for all positively oriented beings, and not just one specific social memory complex.

My experiences with Ra has certainly been confusing sometimes because of the intensity of my own feelings, but they have been very, very simple. They teach - I learn. They greet - I melt. They love - I love. There has never been anything slightly or even close to negative about our contact. On contrary, it has been the *brightest light and love in my Life*.

But it's not like that for everybody, GW. And even I, when calling upon help, teaching or guidance, call all Confederation entities, not just Ra. (It's just that when *Ra* answer, I know it's them. Their vibration is "visible" to me... Smile)
ya, most sincere callings are answered in some way.

they are most definitely out there listening!

the question is more of whether you are in a tuned state (even consciously) to be able to receive their signals/message.

as Ra said, they are quite a 'narrow band' vibration.
A very pleasant energy in the violet-ray chakra is usually a sign of successful contact.
(06-24-2013, 07:08 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]A very pleasant energy in the violet-ray chakra is usually a sign of successful contact.

I don't expect to make contact with Ra, or at least hear from them. I don't have the protection set up that is necessary for that type of contact. But another social memory complex, perhaps. I just want to focus on being the love, that way I get back love in return, multiplied. If I send love out, I'll get love back. It makes me feel good when I do that.

I'm not very good at meditating, but I hope to later make contact with some complex or individual that is positive and helpful. Perhaps an ET being of some sort from really any density. Perhaps my spirit guide is of the Confederation.
Meditation seems to be most helpful for me when I have a deeply pressing question that I have given up trying to answer with my conscious mind. I try to go into deep meditation, almost like sleeping but yet awake, and my conciousness seems to surf along a dreamstate/subconscious world where after coming out it, I often have more complete understanding of the issue confronting me.
(06-24-2013, 03:46 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Ra visited me last night while I was in meditation, and he really does say "I am Ra" before everything, aha!

I don't think there is any harm in asking for help and guidance, just specify "Please, only give me an energy level I am comfortable and capable of working with."

The only time he bothered to do the "I am Ra." thing with me was when he wanted to differientiate from a Confederation group contact. Tongue

It seems it's used to bring confidence to the integrity of the contact.
(06-24-2013, 07:08 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]A very pleasant energy in the violet-ray chakra is usually a sign of successful contact.

Yes, you're right, but not necessarily positive, in my experiences. I have had greetings with very pleasant activations of violet ray, sometimes in combination with indigo ray, but which closed my heart, made me irritated and angry, and confused me in a great way. When looking back later, I understood that they were not the greetings from positively oriented entities as I thought them to be in the beginning, but from negatively oriented ones.