Bring4th

Full Version: The proximity of the space/time of the Great Way's environment to time/space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:103.10 Questioner: In that case I have a few questions on Card Seven in order to finish off our first run-through of the archetypes of the mind. There is a T with two right angles above it on the chest of the entity in Card Seven. We have guessed that the lower T has to do with the possibility of choosing either path in the transformation and the upper two angles representing the great way of the left or the right-hand path in a mental transformation that makes the change from space/time into time/space, you might say. This is difficult to express. Is there anything correct [chuckle] in this guess?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

103.11 Questioner: Would Ra comment on that?

Ra: I am Ra. The use of the tau* and the architect’s square is indeed intended to suggest the proximity of the space/time of the Great Way’s environment to time/space. We find this observation most perceptive.

The entire mood, shall we say, of the Great Way is indeed dependent upon its notable difference from the Significator. The Significator is the significant self, to a great extent but not entirely influenced by the lowering of the veil.

The Great Way of the Mind, the Body, or the Spirit draws the environment which has been the new architecture caused by the veiling process and, thusly, dipped in the great, limitless current of time/space.

What do you think Ra means by, "the proximity of the space/time of the Great Way's environment to time/space"?
They say something similar in 103.14: "Time/space is close in this concept complex..."
(06-24-2013, 12:14 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think Ra means by, "the proximity of the space/time of the Great Way's environment to time/space"?

My understanding of this quote is: Great Way's environment in space/time is closely linked with time/space.
Initially i thought because the Great way of the mind is a "a reflection and substantial summary of Archetypes One through Six" this would make it as a concept (time/space) closer to how mind is utilised in the real world (space/time). The earlier tarot/archetypes are by comparison, quite abstract and removed from everyday life.

However i think this interpretation requires space/time and time/space to be reversed in Ra's statement so i doubt this interpretation is correct but im throwing it in because i enjoyed thinking this concept through.
Space/time is the manifest reality. Time/space, on the other hand, is the realm of possibility. The growth and flourishing of the mind complex is a path that involves the merging of these two. The more intimately the conscious mind knows the unconscious, the more of the unconscious mind then becomes manifest in the experience of the conscious mind.

You were born with a wide array of possible experiences. I was born with many ways of experiencing myself. I already know that in this lifetime, I can be a musician, dancer, philosopher, lover, poet, leader and teacher. When I was 15, I only knew that I was capable of being a musician. This, therefore, was the only part of myself which was awaiting in time/space that manifested in space/time. As I came to know myself more and more, other possibilities crossed the bridge, informing my conscious mind with the secrets of the unconscious.

Every aspect of your physical experience brings that which is hidden into manifestation. Your ability to see it is what brings your space/time experience closer to your time/space experience.

Thus, every step forward along the Great Way of the Mind shortens the chasm between space/time, which is where your tiny incarnate conscious mind dwells, and time/space, which is where your vast unconscious mind dwells.
Space/time is the environment of manifest reality that we live in now.

Time/space is the environment we live in after we die. It has various names (heaven, astral realms, etc.) but it is an environment much like the one we are in now. There are a lot of people there. They have lives. They do work. And they plan for the next lifetime (being born) down here.

"The proximity of the space/time of the Great Way's environment to time/space" in card 7 is a recognition that the living person can choose to take charge of his/her spiritual progression and advancement right now while still incarnate. This is a big honor, and a big responsibility.

In early reincarnational cycles, the individual does not participate in the life planning. The Higher Self pretty much gets stuff in motion. Later, after some "life experience" the individual takes part in planning his or her own life experiences. This happens in time/space. We do a lot of studying and planning about our next lifetime to move our soul progression forward. Currently, lots of us are working on the finishes and polarity to assure graduation.

Card 7 is an exhortation to action. "The proximity of the space/time of the Great Way's environment to time/space" means that we can decide to do the work of life planning and life execution at the same time! The planning of "time/space" and all of its resources (reality creation, calling for catalyst, ect.) can be "invoked" or "called" by the individual who chooses to live in Archetype 7. You can both be in your life, and be advancing your soul at an accellerated rate.

Thus, the adept living the Archetype 7 might, through meditation or inspiration or even simply by "calling" for the experience, advance the life planning that was scheduled for the next lifetime into the present one. The adept might decide to go for stretch goals or to replay catalyst that was missed earlier in the lifetime. The adept living in the archetype of card 7 becomes a co-creator with the time/space guides, Higher Self and others with the deliberate purpose to bring more catalyst into the present incarnation than was originally planned. This is only possible if the resources of "time/space" are close at hand.
I like your analysis, ricdaw. You connecting some aspects of the Ra Material that I hadn't yet imagined as connected.

While Ra clearly indicates that time/space is the realm of the metaphysical, in which the Higher Self dwells, e.g.:

Ra Wrote:The mind/body/spirit/totality/beingness is one with the Creator. There is no time/space distortion. Therefore, it is a matter of thinking the proper locus in the infinite array of time/spaces.

Ra, however, does speak of time/space in reference to incarnate experience, suggesting that we exist within and experience time/space while incarnated and not merely between incarnations. A simple example:

Ra Wrote:This will be the final question of this time/space.

Ra uses "Time/space" interchangeably with "metaphysical" (as in 41.4), but Ra also uses the term synonymously with the way we use the simple term "time."

It therefore stands to reason that both of our definitions of time/space are true:

- It is the realm of the possible (to which we have incarnate access, as e.g. in astral projection or dream work)
- It is the environment where we dwell between incarnations.

With this caveat, I endorse your interpretation in addition to my own. I think what we're saying is ultimately not too different.
(08-06-2014, 04:48 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]It stands to reason that both of our definitions of time/space are true:

- It is the realm of the possible (to which we have incarnate access, as e.g. in astral projection or dream work)
- It is the environment where we dwell between incarnations.

I completely agree.
Hello Dear Anagogy,

(06-24-2013, 12:14 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think Ra means by, "the proximity of the space/time of the Great Way's environment to time/space"?

I think it means that “flow of information”/”communication” between both space/time-Self and time/space-Self are much frequent, effortless and appreciated. Fact alone that they are sought may strongly facilitate their “intensity”/”frequency”.

It is also said, that time/space is a far different Environment than available to Us consciously space/time. It requires from Mind to Open Self for validness of different kind of “causality”/relations, that may not be immediately grasped and that require “faith” in terms of “being certain of available support and putting trust in necessity of occurring Events”. To literally “Reach Beyond” and to accept what was “Reached”/”Offered”/”Revealed”.

All I have Best in me for You