Bring4th

Full Version: Relationships: what are the good ingredients?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as mentioned in another thread, the ability the share green-ray transfers seems to be the basis of any good (lasting) significant-other relationship.

it greatly facilitates the process of each teaching each:

Quote:32.5 The first giving beyond green ray is the giving of acceptance or freedom, thus allowing the recipient of blue-ray energy transfer the opportunity for a feeling of being accepted, thus freeing that other-self to express itself to the giver of this ray. It will be noted that once green-ray energy transfer has been achieved by two mind/body/spirits in mating, the further rays are available without both entities having the necessity to progress equally. Thus a blue-ray vibrating entity or indigo-ray vibrating entity whose other ray vibrations are clear may share that energy with the green-ray other-self, thus acting as catalyst for the continued learn/teaching of the other-self. Until an other-self reaches green ray, such energy transfers through the rays is not possible.

and sometimes the woman behind the man in power is the true teacher:

"35.2 Questioner: Two things I would like to clear up. Then Franklin’s teacher was his wife? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct."

at this stage of my experience I am not actively seeking a 'mate'; but earlier in the year I did clear up some issues about 'resisting' the possibility of a long term relationship ... most of those 'resistances' having to do with not thinking that I was capable of sustaining such a commitment, or that no-one would find me a suitable match in any case. (I've been single most of my life, except for a handful of periods).

but yeah, we all make incarnational life-plans and some of those do not include a long term mate, and thats cool too.

some women (men) program themselves not to have the ability to have children:

Quote:31.6 Questioner: I was wondering if there was some principle behind the fact that a sexual union does not necessarily lead to fertilization. I’m not interested in the chemical or physical principles of it. I’m interested in whether or not there is some metaphysical principle that leads to the couple having a child or not, or is it purely random?

Ra: I am Ra. This is random within certain limits. If an entity has reached the seniority whereby it chooses the basic structure of the life experience, this entity may then choose to incarnate in a physical complex which is not capable of reproduction. Thus we find some entities which have chosen to be unfertile. Other entities, through free will, make use of various devices to insure nonfertility. Except for these conditions, the condition is random.

one of my close friends had his marriage breakdown becuz they couldn't agree on having children or not (infertility was not an issue, just threw that in there as a possible example of friction).

but I guess that was all a bit of a random soup of data ... but I know that relationships (and lasting ones at that) are on people's minds a lot, no matter what the age group. I end with the infamous complete fusion nature quote which I find eternally amusing:

- -

"Fourth-density Wanderers, of which there are not many, will tend to choose those entities which seem to be full of love or in need of love. There is the great possibility/probability of entities making errors in judgment due to the compassion with which other-selves are viewed.

The fifth-density Wanderer is one who is not tremendously affected by the stimulus of the various rays of other-self and in its own way offers itself when a need is seen. Such entities are not likely to engage in the, shall we say, custom of your peoples called marriage and are very likely to feel an aversion to childbearing and child-raising due to the awareness of the impropriety of the planetary vibrations relative to the harmonious vibrations of the density of light.

The sixth-density, whose means of propagation you may liken to what you call fusion, is likely to refrain, to a great extent, from the bisexual reproductive programming of the bodily complex and instead seek out those with whom the sexual energy transfer is of the complete fusion nature in so far as this is possible in manifestation in third density.

32.10 Questioner: Can you expand a little bit on what you mean by “complete fusion nature?

Ra: I am Ra. The entire creation is of the One Creator. Thus the division of sexual activity into simply that of the bodily complex is an artificial division, all things thusly being seen as sexual equally, the mind, the body, and the spirit; all of which are part of the polarity of the entity. Thus sexual fusion may be seen with or without what you may call sexual intercourse to be the complete melding of the mind, the body, and the spirit in what feels to be a constant orgasm, shall we say, of joy and delight each in the other’s beingness.

- -

your experiences and thoughts most welcome!!

plenum

ummmm. Constant. Orgasm.

yes please. Tongue

"feels to be a constant orgasm, shall we say, of joy and delight each in the other’s beingness."
I've been in a relationship for 9 years now. I can't emphasize enough how important honest communication is for a relationship to last and flourish. In most cases, I see couples separating because they weren't willing to discuss some core issues, or if they discussed them, they were unwilling to find a solution together which could satisfy both parties and bring them closer. When one is in a relationship, they need to accept their significant other for who they are, and not attempt to mold them into something else. Change and growth can occur (and will occur if the partners are both honest and loving), but it has to stem from unconditional love and support, not from control, fear or manipulation.

If one is to build a life with a partner, they need to put everything on the table. You cannot expect to build a strong house with strong foundations if fears, anxiety and secrets are stashed away in a corner of the basement. The house will eventually fall down if those are allowed to rot the foundations. Most importantly, as a partner, be supportive and do your best not to judge. If your partner opens up to you, encourage them and help them find a solution. Help each other. Judging and blaming will bring no solution and only pain and chaos. Speak honestly and allow the other to do as well. Love above all.

Melissa

This made me think of what Ludwig said;
Quote:Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.

Tongue
(06-25-2013, 04:52 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]The fifth-density Wanderer is one who is not tremendously affected by the stimulus of the various rays of other-self and in its own way offers itself when a need is seen. Such entities are not likely to engage in the, shall we say, custom of your peoples called marriage and are very likely to feel an aversion to childbearing and child-raising due to the awareness of the impropriety of the planetary vibrations relative to the harmonious vibrations of the density of light.

I resonate most strongly with this statement. I miss the density of light.
There is another thread...don't remember the exact title, but I think it was something about finding your soul mate...that had some excellent discussion on relationships.

Brittany

I made a thread about my thoughts on this question some time ago: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6446
What I was wondering about is: in order for sexual energy transfer to occur (in a positive way) both need to reach green ray. But what about mated relationships?

An individual can reach a blue ray activation by him/herself. And an individual who is "only" green ray activated is vulnerable to orange and yellow ray of possession. Thus, one needs to be at least blue ray activated in order to not be vulnerable to this orange and yellow ray. So, what I was wondering is if an entity is blue or higher ray activated, can this entity then be in a mated relationship with unpolarized entities? Or would this entity be too wise to become involved in this kind of relationship? Would this entity only seek relationships with those entities who are harmonious and polarized enough, i.e. green ray activated at least?

In my current thinking, the best ingredients in a mated relationship are polarity and magnetic attraction. Because besides that, what more would we need? BigSmile
(06-25-2013, 04:01 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]In my current thinking, the best ingredients in a mated relationship are polarity and magnetic attraction. Because besides that, what more would we need? BigSmile

This really sums it up. You can't force compatibility in some people.
My wife isn't polarized in the least bit either way and whenever I ask her something regarding it she is always without choice either way.

I have a great relationship with her as a person and love being around her, but spiritually, and mentally we are on completely different levels, although she has wayy more grounding than me. I know we are meant to be, though.
(06-25-2013, 01:58 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I made a thread about my thoughts on this question some time ago: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6446

Yes, that's a good one too.

Here is the one I was thinking of:

Bring4th Forums One > Life on Planet Earth v > The Quest for a Soulmate

Ah, I see you started that one too, plenum!
Quote:what are the good ingredients?
Trust.
(06-25-2013, 08:06 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, I see you started that one too, plenum!

at this stage of my foruming, the re-gurgitation factor is starting to become strong BigSmile

(06-25-2013, 08:06 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:what are the good ingredients?
Trust.

that's a good one!
Seconded trust.
a little spice never hurts
[Image: 8Yhv2Hj.jpg]

awww. Married for 75 years. Nice one!

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1i...ed_for_75/

Melissa

Sweet! (though looking at 'grandpa' makes me want to say; Go into the light Carol Anne!) Wink
Relationships are created and maintained for the satisfaction of complementary neurotic structures. When satisfaction is not forthcoming, the relationship is terminated.