Bring4th

Full Version: Memories of Lemuria
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Saturday night I had a memory surface while meditating. I was listening to a video of chakra tones that I found online (this one if you are wondering https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5EsQZxem_4) and I began to remember listening to a similar song long ago, although in the memory the tones were being sung by a woman with a voice like none I'd ever heard.

Suddenly images of a moonlit night by the beach started flooding my mind, I saw the woman sitting slightly above us with the huge full moon directly behind and above her head. Her song was POWERFUL, you could feel the notes reach into your body and open up all your chakras and release any pent up energies. Those of us gathered around to listen were in a state of total awe, just letting the music wash over us and through us. The waves crashing on the shore and even the crickets, night-birds and other animals seemed to be part of the song, in complete harmony with the singer. It was such a peaceful and powerful moment with no words at all, not even in the minds of those present who instead were in a state of wonder and completely open to the emotions pouring through them.

My intuition tells me that the moon was important, it was really large and I wonder if it had anything to do with the supermoon we experienced this weekend. It almost seemed like this song was a ritual of sorts having to do with the moon. I also feel like the song itself came from the moon, like the woman was directly channeling the moon's light into song.

Anyway, I wanted to share that. It was such a beautiful moment and opened my eyes to other ways in which humanity can exist.

Oh only yesterday of a magical floating world that existed 10.000+ years before us. Its never been around before ;D

(edit)

Snippy mode off: Sounds like a wonderful experience in seeing other worlds and such. This song reminds me of Lemuria (cloud based) as opposed to Alt-Land-Is (Land/ice based)
yes, there seems to be a mechanism behind what you are describing Spaced.

I can tell you for a fact, that the past-life recalled memories that I have experienced have all been triggered by an 'emotional resonance'. In your case, the lustrous moon and the similiar tones were enough to unlodge that memory from behind the veil into the conscious mind.

when it is appropriate, we come to see (and experience) deeper aspects of our 'true' self.

peace brother. Most glad you experienced what you did!!

plenum
(06-25-2013, 03:00 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]yes, there seems to be a mechanism behind what you are describing Spaced.

I can tell you for a fact, that the past-life recalled memories that I have experienced have all been triggered by an 'emotional resonance'. In your case, the lustrous moon and the similiar tones were enough to unlodge that memory from behind the veil into the conscious mind.

when it is appropriate, we come to see (and experience) deeper aspects of our 'true' self.

plenum

Yep, I think it's all about having the right cues to trigger the memories. In my experience I can never just visit past lives, the experience comes when I focus on a pain I am feeling, or an object or a sound and that will trigger the memory. Or I suppose it's more proper to say that the emotional response to those things triggers the memory?
(06-25-2013, 07:59 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2013, 03:00 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]yes, there seems to be a mechanism behind what you are describing Spaced.

plenum

Yep, I think it's all about having the right cues to trigger the memories. In my experience I can never just visit past lives, the experience comes when I focus on a pain I am feeling, or an object or a sound and that will trigger the memory. Or I suppose it's more proper to say that the emotional response to those things triggers the memory?

Greetings & Salutations One & All,

The so-called "memory" you are recalling is one that needs to be addressed. It is necessary to balance that energy in order to progress more harmoniously with the environment that now exists (4D).

43.9 Questioner: In the next density, or the… in the fourth density, is the catalyst of physical pain used as a mechanism for experiential balancing?

Ra: I am Ra. The use of physical pain is minimal, having only to do with the end of the fourth-density incarnation. This physical pain would not be considered severe enough to treat, shall we say, in third density. The catalysts of mental and spiritual pain are used in fourth density.

34.6 Questioner: Thank you. Can you give me examples of catalytic action to produce learning under each of the following headings from the last session we had… Can you give me an example of the self unmanifested producing learning catalyst?

Ra: I am Ra. We observed your interest in the catalyst of pain. This experience is most common among your entities. The pain may be of the physical complex. More often it is of the mental and emotional complex. In some few cases the pain is spiritual in complex-nature. This creates a potential for learning. The lessons to be learned vary. Almost always these lessons include patience, tolerance, and the ability for the light touch.

Very often the catalyst for emotional pain, whether it be the death of the physical complex of one other-self which is loved or some other seeming loss, will simply result in the opposite, in a bitterness, an impatience, a souring. This is catalyst which has gone awry. In these cases, then, there will be additional catalyst provided to offer the unmanifested self further opportunities for discovering the self as all-sufficient Creator containing all that there is and full of joy.

Also, since you brought up the subject of Lemuria, most of academia teaches & believes it never existed. This article came out back in February of 2013 to challenge those notions. My inclination is that what academia is calling "Mauritia" is actually what's left of Lemuria. I am currently looking up maps of the world & comparing it to the TLoO timeline to see where they coincide. If this has already been done, please let me know because I'd like to read it.

Peace & Love to everyone....

(06-25-2013, 07:59 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]

plenum

Greetings & Salutations One & All,

The so-called "memory" you are recalling is one that needs to be addressed. It is necessary to balance that energy in order to progress more harmoniously with the environment that now exists (4D).

43.9 Questioner: In the next density, or the… in the fourth density, is the catalyst of physical pain used as a mechanism for experiential balancing?

Ra: I am Ra. The use of physical pain is minimal, having only to do with the end of the fourth-density incarnation. This physical pain would not be considered severe enough to treat, shall we say, in third density. The catalysts of mental and spiritual pain are used in fourth density.

34.6 Questioner: Thank you. Can you give me examples of catalytic action to produce learning under each of the following headings from the last session we had… Can you give me an example of the self unmanifested producing learning catalyst?

Ra: I am Ra. We observed your interest in the catalyst of pain. This experience is most common among your entities. The pain may be of the physical complex. More often it is of the mental and emotional complex. In some few cases the pain is spiritual in complex-nature. This creates a potential for learning. The lessons to be learned vary. Almost always these lessons include patience, tolerance, and the ability for the light touch.

Very often the catalyst for emotional pain, whether it be the death of the physical complex of one other-self which is loved or some other seeming loss, will simply result in the opposite, in a bitterness, an impatience, a souring. This is catalyst which has gone awry. In these cases, then, there will be additional catalyst provided to offer the unmanifested self further opportunities for discovering the self as all-sufficient Creator containing all that there is and full of joy.

Also, since you brought up the subject of Lemuria, most of academia teaches & believes it never existed. This article came out back in February of 2013 to challenge those notions. My inclination is that what academia is calling "Mauritia" is actually what's left of Lemuria. I am currently looking up maps of the world & comparing it to the TLoO timeline to see where they coincide. If this has already been done, please let me know because I'd like to read it.

Peace & Love to everyone....