Bring4th

Full Version: 2007.08.12 'Becoming the Creator'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my dream called me heavily to the Logos last night (it was the very image of 6d entities creating the sun/light); and I found this Q'uo piece very apt. It is taken from:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0812.aspx

Quote:The Logos of your sun, then, has further manifested in its creation the particles of the One. For each of you is a spark of the one Creator, and each of you has, in every cell of your body, the undistorted mystery of the One. Your wisdom lies deep within you. You do not have to reach for it. It will come into your consciousness as you are ready and as you ask. It helps a great deal in this process if you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, again, as the one known as William has said, that you are in your integrity and can rest in your rightness to ask. All are worthy to ask and be answered.

Therefore, each of you is a piece of the One, sons and daughters and heirs of love, creatures of love. You came into this particular illusion having created for yourself, with the aid of your guidance system, your gifts, your challenges, and your relationships. You and your guidance together have planned the direction of your mission, both in terms of the mission of your being and the mission of your doing.

In terms of the mission of your doing, you have only to consult your gifts, or what this instrument would call your “skill set.” Each of you has a cluster of gifts in a particular area. It may seem to be very humble and practical and down to earth. It may be mystical. It may be aesthetic. It may be creative. It may be as simple as the creation of a family. The creation of anything that can be created in this universe is equally worthy if it be created with love.

As this instrument was saying earlier to the one known as J, you are never to be identified with that which you do. Rather, you are love and you happen to be expressing or manifesting in the outer world with a particular kind of service for which, happily, you receive pay and with which you pay your bills.

Likewise, you cannot be contained by others’ opinions, by the opinions of your culture, or by any other limitations whatever, for you are love and light. You are all that there is, and you are the sun of your creation. Let us expand upon this for a moment.

It may seem that you are quite a small part of a very large universe, and in the outer world, this is certainly so. As the one known as Don [3] has often said, you are sticking up from the surface of the planet like hair on a head, with your heads reaching towards the stars and your feet pointing toward the womb of the earth. You circle a very insignificant-looking sun, in terms of the brightness and size, at the outer part of a very small and undistinguished-looking galaxy that is part of billions and billions of other galaxies. In that scale of things, you are indeed small.

Yet, in the inner or metaphysical sense, you are the sun of your inner universe. You have created that universe and you can recreate it at any time. That which you judge remains judged. That which you love remains loved. In every thought, in every circumstance, you are the Creator. That which you hold to be true is true.

- -

peace
I haven't been dreaming for a long time. But tonight I had a dream where I found myself in a car driving into town, it was foggy. My friend says something about that he "feels a strong force", or something like that, I look up and we see the sun. It was gigantic, and it just.. felt close. This dream left me puzzled as it was the only one in a looong time that I can remember.

I did a quick image on how I remember it.. kind of.
http://imgur.com/f93Q7HL

Peace.
(06-26-2013, 06:30 AM)seven Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't dreamed for a long time. But tonight I head a dream where I was in a car driving into town, it was foggy, and as my friend says something about that he feels a strong force in his head, I look up and we see the sun, but it was gigantic. This dream left me puzzled as it was the only one in a looong time that I can remember.

I saw a similar image while doing a group meditation with a medium and other members. She said it indicated a new beginning.
That phrase "that which you judge remains judged" sort of startled me. It is interesting though that we are Creator of our own Universe. I had always wanted to create a Universe. But I want to see this universe with my own eyes. I want to create beings or species of my own creation.
What makes you think you didn't create this one, Gemini?

Is it because you are identified as this body/mind/spirit complex?

You know how when you dream at night, and in the dream you are identified as some character, only to awaken and realize that you weren't that character at all?

What you are is the dreamer - you are the source of the dream.

Life works in much the same way; it would appear as though you are a specific and separate person in this life, but it's just an illusion - what we really are is the Source from which all things come.

In the above session, Q'uo says each being is a spark of the Creator. I would expand on this and say that each being is a passing spark that dances upon an eternal flame; even though there appears to be many sparks, it's still just one fire - each spark seems separate only when you haven't recognized the flame as a whole.

While each spark may end, the fire itself never does; while each life may end, life itself never does - the wheel simply turns forever.

When a rain drop falls into the ocean, it becomes the ocean; it is not that the droplet has reached a new state, it is simply returning to that from which it came - it is once again the source. An ocean may be a collection of droplets, yet you will not find a single droplet within it - the droplets no longer exist as such.

When a seed blooms into a flower, the seed no longer exists as such. I no longer exist as such. I am the eternal flame; this physical world is nothing but a cloud of dust and smoke that emanates from me - it matters not how much dust you collect. It matters not how much you think you know or what happens in your dream; it's all just a drop in the ocean - it matters not.

I hope this is of some use to you.
I really liked this part from the same session:

Quote:What shall be your responses this day to the thoughts you think, to the people you meet, and to the situations which you address? That is your area of creativity. It is a good thing to focus upon the fact that you are all creative. How can a creator not be creative? Therefore, create your creation consciously and do not be dismayed that the outer world does not seem to reflect your creation.

In the world of spirit, in the time/space universe, you are the citizens of eternity, even while within the world of space/time and incarnation. That which you create is powerful. And as you understand that, you can link up with those who are of like mind. Even at great distances you can continue to create light.

This instrument was speaking earlier in this weekend of being instruments, receivers and emitters of vibration. And so you are in the unseen realms. And we encourage you to think of yourselves as lighthouses. It is said in your holy work, “Do not hide your light under a bushel but place it on a lamp stand where all may see it.”[5]

Do you feel merely like a candle of light in the midst of all the darkness of the outer world? Then, my friends, know that a candle can be seen a mile away. Just one candle can be a beacon of light to those far off. Those to whom you are a source of light know only that they like to be near you, yet as they absorb the radiation of your love, they themselves are activated to be beacons themselves. And so you pass it on and infect others, who in turn infect others, until the world at last is aflame, united, harmonious and complete.

Shall this happen before the harvest is completely white? We do not know, for it is up to you to be as purely a flame of love as you know how to be. However, look not to the outer things for knowledge of your success. Rather, look to your intentions, your dreams, and your ideals and create them ever firmer, ever truer, ever sturdier. These are the measures of the ability to create changes in the consciousness of your planetary sphere.

Therefore, the most important work that you can ever do is done within yourself, for as you heal, strengthen and arm yourself with love and light, so you change your entire world.
Guen quoted:

(06-27-2013, 02:57 PM)Quo man chu Wrote: [ -> ]Therefore, the most important work that you can ever do is done within yourself, for as you heal, strengthen and arm yourself with love and light, so you change your entire world.

so true Guen!!
Love the humour in infinite one in this 3rd density..
"So all of that which seems real is the illusion and that which is the mystery is that which is real. You come, therefore, into the land of paradox and mystery. And then you know you are on the right track."