Bring4th

Full Version: the good shepherd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as ive been reading a lot of posts and articles on the site one thought
keeps coming back to me, the good shepherd. the vibration im getting is that i want to be a good shepherd for those involved in my life. of course every shepherd has a flock so who is my flock. well my wife my children
our grandchildren is my immediate flock, then friends of the family
people i work with people i run into in daily life, actually every person we
run into could be perceived as our flock. and what is it that a shepherd
does, they protect and love their flock.
when christ spoke to peter he asked him 3 times peter, lovest thou me
finally peter said to him, lord thou knowest i love thee
then christ said to him
if you love me feed my lambs and feed my sheep. thruout the bible
there are many references to shepherds and flocks . king david
was a shepherd boy and when he went to fight the giant goliath
and they offered him armor he refused it. he said the same God
who protects me from the lion and the wolf and the bear shall protect
me from this giant and guess who won that one lol.
the point im making is that from reading here on the site im inspired to
be a better shepherd in my life and to view each encounter i have with
my fellow human beings as an opportunity to act as a shepherd, to put the welfare of others above my own.
just thought i'd share whats running thru my heart

HeartHeartHeart norral HeartHeartHeart
Dear norral,

I have been experiencing that same thought pattern as yours. As I see it, you're taking on consciously this fourth density work of being like a shepherd for others. Your inner self has chosen this beautiful metaphor of a shepherd; in my case, a lighthouse is the image that comes to my mind, which plays a similar function of being of guidance, protection and care to others. Be sure that every new person that comes into your life needs your guidance and that you are a shepherd for them in one form or another, in the same way that they are of guidance for you. But being totally conscious in your inner self of that task adds an exciting, magical and challenging new element to this interaction with others. Enjoy your shepherd work!

Blessings Heart
Ra said that is one of our purposes here.
Quote:65.12 Don: Then each of the Wanderers here acts as a function of the biases he has developed in any way he sees fit to communicate or simply be in his polarity to aid the total consciousness of the planet. Is there any physical way in which he aids, perhaps by his vibrations somehow just adding to the planet just as electrical polarity or charging a battery? Does that also aid the planet, just the physical presence of the Wanderers?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and the mechanism is precisely as you state. We intended this meaning in the second portion of our previous answer.

You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialities so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers come an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.
(01-03-2010, 12:06 PM)Light seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Dear norral,

I have been experiencing that same thought pattern as yours. As I see it, you're taking on consciously this fourth density work of being like a shepherd for others. Your inner self has chosen this beautiful metaphor of a shepherd; in my case, a lighthouse is the image that comes to my mind, which plays a similar function of being of guidance, protection and care to others. Be sure that every new person that comes into your life needs your guidance and that you are a shepherd for them in one form or another, in the same way that they are of guidance for you. But being totally conscious in your inner self of that task adds an exciting, magical and challenging new element to this interaction with others. Enjoy your shepherd work!

Blessings Heart

dear lightseeker

i love that allegory of a lighthouse. its like images like that are
archtypes deep in our minds, a lighthouse, a shepherd a sage
that trigger feelings of warmth and comfort in our souls.

blessings to you my brother
(01-03-2010, 01:54 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said that is one of our purposes here.
Quote:65.12 Don: Then each of the Wanderers here acts as a function of the biases he has developed in any way he sees fit to communicate or simply be in his polarity to aid the total consciousness of the planet. Is there any physical way in which he aids, perhaps by his vibrations somehow just adding to the planet just as electrical polarity or charging a battery? Does that also aid the planet, just the physical presence of the Wanderers?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and the mechanism is precisely as you state. We intended this meaning in the second portion of our previous answer.

You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialities so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers come an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

Dear Peregrinus

thanks for sharing that. its nice to know that being a shepherd is one
of the basic functions of being a wanderer. what got me when i first
came here was the statements " you are loved and you are not alone"
ive been to many sites and some may have even stated something
somewhat similar to that but here u can feel the love jumping off of
the page at you.

peace and love to you my brother
I agree dearest brother, I wholeheartedly agree. The vibration of this site is such that it might work even if one wasn't connected to the internet Smile
Peregrinus,

You couldn't have found a better quote from the Ra Material to illustrate the ideas of this thread. Thanks for quoting!
You are most welcome brother, but it was of little work to find. If one searches for the term shepherd, there are but two instances in the entire LOO. Any credit due should be directed at Carla, Don, and Jim Smile
Thanks to each of you for your focus on sharing the Creator's light and love with those who need comfort and guidance. This thread is a marvelous example of warm, open-hearted service at a time I needed to find just such an example of service in action.