Bring4th

Full Version: 33:21 Outro.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:33.21 Questioner: Then I will ask if there is anything we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or improve the contact?

Ra: I am Ra. This working is well. You are attempting to be conscientious. We thank you. May we say we enjoyed your vision of our social memory complex drinking one of your liquids while speaking through this instrument.

I am Ra. I leave you in the love and in the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One Infinite Creator. Adonai.

Thoughts on liquid reference meaning?
A glass of wine or undefined 'drink' (more probable the latter) is what I get.

Melissa

Red wine.
(06-26-2013, 09:22 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:33.21 Questioner: Then I will ask if there is anything we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or improve the contact?

Ra: I am Ra. This working is well. You are attempting to be conscientious. We thank you. May we say we enjoyed your vision of our social memory complex drinking one of your liquids while speaking through this instrument.

I am Ra. I leave you in the love and in the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One Infinite Creator. Adonai.

Thoughts on liquid reference meaning?

Don was imagining Ra chugging a beer thru Carla.
Funny. Someone should ask Carla or Jim.
Because I was doing my "click random questions to have a dialogue with "ra"" and just before that one I took a sip of water in a very slow very noticably "off" way that the last part of the question commented on on how they only have the grosses control over the yellow ray and something about how it might be helpful if that is kept in mind or some such, and the next "question" was this outro about someone using their chemical body to drink, made me smile so I was wondering if this particular quote has some hidden meaning that C and J would know that is funnier.
They were referencing the old ventriloquist and dummy act. The liquid type is not important - usually a glass of water.
That is kind of what I felt like as well. Was funny. Still waiting for C or J to have a take on this, probably wont but still.