Bring4th

Full Version: 2008.09.27 Larger Perspective of higher density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The concern here is duple. Firstly, the wanderers wish to lighten the consciousness of the planet that there may be the largest possible harvest upon Planet Earth at this time. They are aware, once they have entered fourth density and have been able to look at the situation from a larger point of view, that one person can make a difference by the way he thinks and by the way he lives. So they have given up their newly won fourth-density living to come back to what this instrument would call “spiritual boot camp” in order to get into the thick of the fray and, in the heart of disharmony, create harmony; in the heart of fear, create love; in the heart of judgment, create compassion.

There is another powerful motive for such entities to return to third-density Planet Earth, and that is the love and concern that they feel for Gaia, Planet Earth herself. There is much restitution that can be made: trees planted, wastes cleansed, habits changed, so that the earth begins to thrive and people begin to live with the earth instead of on the earth. These motives are powerful in bringing many new wanderers to Planet Earth.

As wanderers have come in to Planet Earth for incarnation, and as the population of the planet from whatever source has slowly begun to hunger and thirst for the new paradigm of love and understanding, the Earth has been able to take hold and to respond to this lightening that is ongoing. It is easy to look at the many extreme weather problems that your globe has been experiencing and cry doom, but we would suggest to you that these frequent catastrophes are a very good sign. They are the sign that Planet Earth has regained enough strength to do the balancing that she must do in order to absorb and eliminate this aggressive and hostile energy that has been pumped into her for so long, in stages, rather than all at once.

I can see now why I might come back from a higher density as a wanderer, because I had a higher perspective of love and compassion. I realized that 3D would be hard, and that this hardness would mold me into something tougher, and more spiritually adept. I have a certain level of adeptness, even if I don't see it as much. I have knowledge and wisdom I've learned behind the veil, and that speaks much to my commitment. So for now, I am glad to be here. Even if I'm not always where I want to be, at least I'm experiencing for Creator. I'm enjoying this life, even if it isn't always easy. In fact it has more hiccups than being straightforward. I only hope that I'm a wanderer as opposed to a 3D native, but even that wouldn't be bad. I'm not saying a wanderer is any better than a 3D native. Just that I want to go home. And if Ashim is right from the other thread, I don't have to die to experience higher densities.

I've touched on the love of 4D at one time in my life. I felt the unconditional love. I don't know how to get it back, but I trust that I will one day experience that on an ongoing basis. Much love and light to you all.